Will I see Andja tomorow?

A

Anonymous

My daughter was away from home and she said that she will between at home on 3 may 2005, but not precise the time.
I used to go to her evry Tuestday from 16h to 18h and I worried if I see her that day, so I ask myself:

Will I see Andja tomorrow?
Data: 2 may 2005, 7:53PM GMT+2 Beograd
So, look at chart! Andja is 7house and Venus.
I am 1 house and Mars and Moon.
There will be applain aspekt between Venus and Mars so the answer is “Yes”. “Yes” but when? Distance between Mars and Venus is 19 degrees and 40 minutes, and because Venus and Mars are angular, time is quick, so it means hours, 19h 40min.
What happened?
At 10h on 3 May, Andja call me and said to come to her between 17h and 18h. That’s not fit in this chart! But at 15h she call again and said to me to come emmediatealy because she plan to go to town in the evening. I start to packing and get to bus station, and when I was infront of her door it was 15:50h, just 17-min after from the time that chart gives! Not so bad! This chages in plans are probably because Moon before aspect Venus konjuct Uran.
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
Interesting!
You may also notice that her 10 o'clock phone call is also represented by Mars sextile to the 7th house cusp - only 17 minutes error.
However the whole point in horary is to figure it out before it happens. I couldn't have guessed it from the chart. Yet, we're learning... 8)

A

Anonymous

Hi Radu!
You are very preciese, you see every detail! Congratulations and thanks for you pay may attention to that thing! I look only at planets but I must look on cups too in future!
Greetings,
Goca