Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 06-28-2014, 05:47 PM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi
Horary Test: Car Sale

Hello everyone,

I thought I would post this chart for my ongoing car sale for educational purposes. Though the events surrounding this chart have not concluded yet, the chart itself seems pretty clear on what can and will happen. We began negotiations on the car during the time of this chart, then we broke for lunch and are heading back to the dealership in just a moment. Just taking a quick look at the chart I could tell it was immensely descriptive of the situation and there are a lot of fun little interpretative things to take out of it, but let me catch you up on the story so far, it is quite short.

My husband and I were preapproved for a $20,000 auto loan, the paperwork on that is not complete as I have not yet been able to secure a second paycheck stub for the bank (I forgot to ask my HR people on Friday. There was a birthday party and cake and I am only human). Today we went looking at a reputable dealer's lot and found a couple of cars. I test drove one and was like "This is the one!" but my choleric nature often gets the better of me. This is the car we began negotiations for even though there was a second one I was interested in but hey, choleric nature.

However, before this can go another step further, the car must pass a particular test. As an avid kung fu practitioner, the car must be able to accommodate my seven-foot spear for transportation.

So, a couple of questions must be answered:
Will the spear fit?
How will the negotiations go?
Is the dealership honest?
What will the price be like?
In what condition is the car?
Are there any hidden problems I was not able to sniff out in my test drive and inspection?
How affordable will it all be?
Will I choose this car (Aveo) or my secondary choice (Passat) (I have not yet test driven it)?

I rendered the chart in my electional module just because it's easier to navigate. It is rendered in Regio houses and the dignity scores are there on the side for those who like them.

I wish the forum had spoiler tabs...

www.medievalastrologyguide.com
Unread 07-25-2014, 08:14 AM

Re: Horary Test: Car Sale

A couple of notes.
1.You could also have asked, which car should I choose? IMHO a better suited question for this horary and it is a true nature of your intent. (What you really want is to buy the best car for the budget you have). You can choose the word Should in Horary and it beats asking a million questions... But of course all your questions are still OK to ask assuming they are sincere and stressful (car shopping is very stressful)

2. Since you have asked the question in real time, this automatically have become an event chart and this it gave us several advantages, many descriptors (even color of the car), and much more than would be possible with horary alone. You will love analyzing this chart, I take it

3.Is there any reason you left out Neptune out of the chart? Could we have it back? And why did you choose Regiomontanus - where are you located?

4.Mercury is Retrograde which is not the optimal time to buy a car...you may change your mind about it.

Last edited by VeryVenus; 07-25-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Tags
horary, sale, test