Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-19-2013, 07:49 PM

Elephants painting Elephants

For many years scientists have assumed that for a being to be intelligent,It has to resemble a human,Therefore chimpanzees were on the right part of the genetic tree,But try and get a chimpanzee to paint and not only does it have great difficulty concentrating for more than 4 seconds but it cant paint anything recognizable.
Elephants have been known to have a very long memory,And any human who harms them will not be forgotten,Also elephants appear to have a very strong caring nature which is apparent when we see them placing all dead relative remains in a form of graveyard.
This short video is amazing in my opinion,It tells me that elephants have incredible minds,Watch and be amazed :http://www.minds.com/blog/view/23799...phant-painting

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ptolomy For This Useful Post:
Bina (09-23-2013), wintersprite1 (09-19-2013)
Unread 09-23-2013, 08:24 AM

Re: Elephants painting Elephants

Really amazing video it is. An elephant can be a good painter, I can't believe that how it is possible. But after all things, that painting is a perfect.
Unread 09-23-2013, 11:02 AM

Amazing!!!! Thanks!!!
Unread 09-24-2013, 11:40 AM

Hi Elephant lovers

This short video purports to show how elephants paint these paintings,There is always an Elephant trainer standing beside the Elephant pulling its ear gently to give instructions.Each Elephant paints exactly the same picture every day.This still doesn't undermine the achievement in my opinion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxSPSWxwjI