Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 08-21-2007, 12:26 PM

URGENT woman in trouble

This solar return is for a woman who is living very bad moments. Her husband is about to die for a very harmfull kidney disease. Can you tell me what cand she wait for this year? Do you see some fate in her husband`s life in this chart?
Please, help me to interpret it because she wants help and I don`t have a clue about this.

[img=http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/3032/astro32gw01liviablumettwf7.th.gif]

http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?i...blumettnv3.gif

"Stars do not force, they induce" (Saint Thomas)
Unread 08-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Re: URGENT woman in trouble

Circe, Are you please able to give the lady's actual birth data? I know you have posted the solar return chart but for a question as complicated as this I would like to include midpoints, aspects to house cusps and minor aspects which aren't shown on this chart. If you don't want to post her info (understandable) maybe you could pm it to me so I can look at in in detail..
So Place of BIRTH, Time of BIRTH, Lat. Long..ascendant degree (This is for her natal chart- I will reconstruct the solar return but also then I can compare the solar return to the natal as well...get more info hopefully...Kind regards, Lillyjgc
Unread 08-21-2007, 09:16 PM

Of course is not a problem to me!!!!
I have not the graphic but here is the data:

4 January 1952
4:00 pm
Potenza, Italy

thank you

Unread 08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Circe, When I used the data and set up a solar return chart I got a totally different ascendant from that which you have posted....so as to avoid confusion, I will comment on transits to her natal in regard to your question....

You say her husband is ill..I am concerned to notice that transiting Mars will 3 times cross HER ascendant.(as mars will retrograde)...oct 11, 22 nov, 2nd april 08....mars will be opposing her H7 cusp, threatening to take her husband...As she has her sun and chiron natally there, she must look to her own health through these transits of mars, which seems to be a big player over the next few months- operations, medical matters...Around November jupiter will sextile her neptune...this can help with compassion and intuition..

Her transits are very hard over the next year- possibility of legal actions, or losses through same, financial upheavals,..a very tough section of her journey..With NEPTUNE opposing her PLUTO....this will be so exhausting and confusing for her.Saturn will square her venus, which is duty and self sacrifice...If you are asking me if her husband will die...well it looks bad for her...I think jupiters sextile to neptune will help her...I think this woman is going to become more spiritually inclined in the coming months...neptune will move into a sextile with her mercury which can endow a person with mediumship qualities or channel healing...April 08 will see the WORST of it all- a very bad month indeed: mars squ fortuna,; sat squ venus;sat opp north node;uranus square merc;mars opp sun.; jupiter square neptune,; mars square saturn and the moon; jupiter square mars; mars opposite neptune;mars square mars...(and Mars ruling HER house six of illness).this continues into may and june...

With such a difficult situation, i think she will be prone to great stress...if you are her friend, you will need to encourage her to look for the *good* in what life presents her with...there is a danger she will herself be ill, but maybe you don't need to tell her this...Every situation/set of circumstances affords us an opportunity to grow as a person and for your friend this is also true...With chiron natally on her H7 cusps, wounds, illness, of partner will be by necessity in her life...I'm sorry I couldn't find anything REALLY positive...her transits just don't show that, but a few kind aspects from Jupiter may lessen her stress. Advise her though, to AVOID legal situations if at all possible... There may be an element of denial creep in with neptune opposite Pluto for most of the time...
In her secondary progressed chart, jupiter rules her eighth house and Mercury is on the cusp (pisces). Pluto is right on her ascendant..
There is a yod (finger of God), pointing to saturn in her third house, quincunx mercury on h8 cusp..and quincunx her MC (work situation must be faced)...sextile between merc and mc...(mc can be a doctor)..The house with sat, fortuna and Neptune conjunct is ruled by venus..and venus is in H6 square to the MC and square to mars on H4 cusp...(endings, the home).

In the progressed chart the moon in taurus is in H9 in an exact sextile to the north node in house 7 (fated events)...It looks like work will be hard to come by and a loss of the home is possible....maybe this lady will make an overseas move (*afterwards*...).
Circe, It is great this lady can get advice from and through you..she will be needing help for sure....warm wishes, Lillyjgc
Unread 08-24-2007, 04:56 PM

Thank you so much. First of all i want to say you are a genius!!!!

Don`t worry, I know that sometimes people act in the way the others tell them what`s going to happen. Particulary in the subconscious way.

I`ll just tell her the months which will be more difficult so to prepare herself and tell ther she needs to take rest for many things to avoid strees if it`s possible.
Also the legal events stuff.

Thank you thank you thank you... She is really concerned about her situation and will get any help she could.

Ps: one final question... this is just for me to know, I`m not going to tell her: which month could be the most probable for her to loose her husband if it`s possible?

Last edited by Circe; 08-24-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Unread 08-27-2007, 02:35 PM

Hello Circe, the lunar return of 31 of august till 27 sep 2007, is a very difficult one to her, mars is at midheaven squares uranus at seven and midheaven as a derivaded house is the 4 of him, pluto at four house indicates changes at home, saturn at twelve at 29º degree of looses. At the current solar return converse discovered by ALexander Marr indicates serious problems with his husband , she has three malefics at seven in conjunction pluto, mars and neptune, (also enemies) receiving the square form jupiter and sesquisquare from mercury , hecate at second house (malefic) the derivate eight of her husband and saturn conjunct uranus at twelve squaring venus at fourth.
The next lunar return at 27 september till 25 october is better, and her solar return of 2008 is better too than this current solar,for me is very difficult to see deaths. When my cousin die after a year of illnes, he had at his last lunar return an ascendant sun and jupiter at midheaven he died sleeping, his solar return wasnt so good, my always teacher said to us than Providence or God is over the stars. The best for you ,and your friends

Tags
trouble, urgent, woman