Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-18-2019, 07:16 PM

Will this perfect?

I have a question: this is a horary for a friend who asked if anything will happen between them and a romantic interest. I donít feel confident making a judgement with Saturn in the Moons detriment. But Saturn is also in the Moons triplicity . The Moon is in Saturns term. Moon meets Mars before Saturn, interfering. How would you judge this?
post pictures

Last edited by FireNwater; 12-19-2019 at 02:27 AM.
Unread 12-18-2019, 10:35 PM

Re: Will this perfect?

Which gender does the querent and their love interest have? The receptions are not bad. Both Saturn and Moon meet Mars by aspects but I don't see that as prohibition. Moon also will be in square to Sun and trine with Venus as last aspect. I think they will get into a relationship if this was the question.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-19-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Unread 12-19-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNwater View Post
I have a question: this is a horary for a friend who asked if anything will happen between them and a romantic interest. I donít feel confident making a judgement with Saturn in the Moons Fall. But Saturn is also in the Moons triplicity . The Moon is in Saturns term. Moon meets Mars before Saturn, interfering. How would you judge this?
post pictures

Hi FireNwater,

You just did judge it.

That sextile between Moon/Mars is very powerful. Advancing aspects are more powerful than fading aspects, so the left sextile (Scorpio) is more powerful than the right sextile (Cancer). Sextiles are also more powerful when they jump a tropical or bicorporeal sign.

Libra is a tropical sign (the bicorporeals are Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces).

Moon is all tied up with Mars, but I have to believe Mars and Saturn know each other (or know of each other).

Prohibition can only occur when bodies are in the same sign, and none of three three bodies in question here are in the same sign.

Ibn Ezra would call it deprivation of light, because Moon is in aspect with Mars, and Mars is not essential to the horary.

I don't use house systems, but the fact remains that Moon is in the 9th Sign, which is cadent.n Whoever Moon is will eventually give up whatever it is they're trying to do here.

I as I see it, Moon has two choices and is choosing Mars, but that won't work out, and I'm not seeing where Moon gets with Saturn.

If you would follow-up on this, it would be greatly appreciated, because that's how we all learn. I realize it might be weeks or months before that happens, but even so....
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:31 AM

Thanks AJ Astrology! The quesited does indeed have two options. I will update as soon as I know something. I agree with you that most likely Moon and Saturn donít hook up.
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:33 AM

Thanks kalinka. The querent is a female and quesited is male.
Unread 12-19-2019, 03:22 AM

We can look more precisely at the receptions and use the sun as his co-ruler and venus as her co-ruler. Mars isn't received by Moon and Sun at all. So he is not interested in Mars. Mars is in Moon's fall. There is no reason why Moon should choose Mars if Mars is another option. Saturn and Venus, on the other hand, are almost "crazy about" Mars. If Mars frustrate the outcome, then I don't think that Mars is another person. Or rather Mars is another choice for Saturn. Like he sends a friend to her to check the situation but then she fall in love with this friend.
Sun is in Venus' face. If it's a day chart, Moon receives Venus in triplicity but also in fall. Also she has bad feelings about him. Actually the receptions are not so optimal. So if they don't come together, then because of the receptions.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-19-2019 at 03:27 AM.
Unread 12-19-2019, 04:01 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

mars is interference
answer is no

Tags
perfect