Will liverpool will win 2019-2020 English primer league

Fenni fan

Hi @Fenni 88 ,

I am a liverpool club fan.please let me know will liverpool will win this year 2019-2020 primer league ..

I am big fan of your prediction which came true in both champions league finals

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

15 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 5.1200 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=16Sco59
As you are Liverpool's fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars, other teams are represent with 7th house ruler Venus.
At the very start dignities are in Mars's favor. Next Mars is in conjunction with North Node. A significator conjunct the North Node is greatly strengthened! Next, Mars has help from Saturn which is in his sign (we lok for aspects which are in orb +/- 3 degrees, it is not matter the nature of aspect it is matter that the aspect is with planet that is in essential dignity). We have no aspect that hepls Venus. More, Venus is Under Sun's Beam, so Venus is quite weak to perform.
So, it seams that Liverpool will be the winner of the English primer league next year!

werdhr12

As you are Liverpool's fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars, other teams are represent with 7th house ruler Venus.
At the very start dignities are in Mars's favor. Next Mars is in conjunction with North Node. A significator conjunct the North Node is greatly strengthened! Next, Mars has help from Saturn which is in his sign (we lok for aspects which are in orb +/- 3 degrees, it is not matter the nature of aspect it is matter that the aspect is with planet that is in essential dignity). We have no aspect that hepls Venus. More, Venus is Under Sun's Beam, so Venus is quite weak to perform.
So, it seams that Liverpool will be the winner of the English primer league next year!

Will Liverpool finish this season's Primer League as Invincibles?

dbozics

Congrats @Fensi88
Liverpool FC have won the 2019/20 English Premier League.

Last edited:

werdhr12

What a prediction. Wow. Liverpool has won the league after 30 years.

werdhr12

@fensi88 I know it might be way ahead in time of uncertainty. As a Liverpool fan I am too curious to ask if Liverpool can win Premier League again next season? Sorry if this is too early to ask.

fensi88

@fensi88 I know it might be way ahead in time of uncertainty. As a Liverpool fan I am too curious to ask if Liverpool can win Premier League again next season? Sorry if this is too early to ask.

I cast the chart when I read your question:
20 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 6.2100 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=10Le10

Saturn is the ruler of the 7th house so prediction can be wrong, do not bet.

As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1s house ruler Sun. Other teams are represented with 7th house ruler Saturn.
Saturn is in oposition with Sun, according to Frawley in this type of question that is same as Combust, so Saturn is weak. Next, Saturn is in Fateful Degree. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. According to these testimonies Liverpool will win Premier League again next season.

Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1s house ruler Sun. Other teams are represented with 7th house ruler Saturn.
Saturn is in oposition with Sun, according to Frawley in this type of question that is same as Combust, so Saturn is weak. Next, Saturn is in Fateful Degree. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. According to these testimonies Liverpool will win Premier League again next season.

Hi Fensi, why is Saturn in the 7th house means prediction can be wrong?

It will be great if Liverpool can win it again, next season.

Tengku Hadi

The Premier League has revealed the 2020/21 season will start on September 12 and run until May 23, 2021.

We still need the timing of when the matches start.
Earlier this season, the first match was played on 10th August 2019, a day earlier than the rest, Liverpool v Norwich, which Liverpool won 4-1.
The season is ending soon with Liverpool on top and Norwich bottom of the league, and the rest are just floating in between.
So I guess the timing of the first matches will provide some indications of what will be coming for the rest of the season.

fensi88

07 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.1000 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=16Ar20
As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Other teams are represented with Combust Venus. Next Venus is in 1st house, that means other teams are in Liverpol's control. And dignities are in Mars favour so I expect that Liverpool will finish in the top 4 this year in Premier League.

fensi88

Manchester City have been crowned as the Premier League champions 2021. As I said "Saturn is the ruler of the 7th house so prediction can be wrong, do not bet."

fensi88

07 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.1000 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=16Ar20
As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Other teams are represented with Combust Venus. Next Venus is in 1st house, that means other teams are in Liverpol's control. And dignities are in Mars favour so I expect that Liverpool will finish in the top 4 this year in Premier League.

Yes, Liverpool finish on 3rd place in Premier League!