Will my application get accepted?

Randy135

I just applied my entry test for a company and I get a bit exciting now. It's a really important job to me and I wonder if my application get accepted.
My question is "Will my test submission get accepted ? "
Thank you so much
P/s: I noticed that both ruler of 1st and 7th house in their dominant sign, is that mean anything?
The company I applied for is related to media and writting industry

Attachments

• hrr1.jpg
    hrr1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 37

Sunrise

I just applied my entry test for a company and I get a bit exciting now. It's a really important job to me and I wonder if my application get accepted.
My question is "Will my test submission get accepted ? "
Thank you so much
P/s: I noticed that both ruler of 1st and 7th house in their dominant sign, is that mean anything?
The company I applied for is related to media and writting industry

this question is ultimately about whether you get the job done. Is it???

I noticed that both the ruler of the 1st and the 7th house in their dominant sign, is that mean anything?
The first house = :mercury: is not in its dominance, it is in the sign of Scorpio, it is only in its own triplicity, in aneretic degrees and retro.

The 7th = :jupiter:, yes is in his own sign is in his dominance and in his own triplicity. Powerful this Jupiter.

is that mean anything?
yes, maybe it could mean that the job was taken by someone else. The Moon is in the detriment of Mercury and he desires this Jupiter and Mercury in the fall of that moon. the reception is too bad.