Jupiter Dasha? Or Sade sati? Which one takes the lead?

had big hopes for things to finally turn well after Rahu dasha would finally end, but nothing turning around in my career. How do I find my true calling?

age 38, got married at age 17, went thru a bad phase in marriage last few years, kids already almost grown up now, mostly concerned with career side now.... started a food business recently still struggling, not sure if even making right decisions, is my purpose running that restaurant? what is my true calling not sure, someone please take a look at my chart and help me steer in right direction.

anything would be helpful. feeling very discouraged, and unsure of everything.

Born
June 30 1980
Karachi Pakistan
7:50am
I posted the same post in read my chart but didn’t get much any response so posting here in hope someone might take a shot at reading my chart throughly and predicting anything significant at all...

Attached: astro_w2gw_liveandletlive.15279.62356.png (41.8 KB)

James Williams

You are now in Jupiter mahadasha, and Jupiter is in your 2nd House of food. So food business seems very logical. Are you in a business partnership with someone? Perhaps you need to sort out the various thoughts and ideas you have running around in your head. Which ideas are truly yours??? And which are just opinions?