Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

What about you?

I can’t remember my dream from last night but it was so intense I’ve had a heat rash on my left arm all day, it’s still there, and I never get them. I can tell when I’m going to have a crazy dream because my mind gets super busy, I am usually irritable or low feeling, and I wake up feeling like I haven’t had any sleep.

The night before I dreamt of a huge fireball crashing into a lake by a house I was living in and it caused all kinds of chaos and the trees turn on fire and even trees start to grow out of the lake. I’m retrospect, the trees seem like an alien invasion.

Ukpoohbear

Well this is disgusting but every so often I get a dream of toilers lots of them. Cubicles and each cubicle is full of blood and **** and water is over flowing and I have no where to pee. And the other dream I get is of dogs which apparently is not good 🤷🏻*♀️

Any idea what yours could mean, it sounds like a metaphor for your stress and shadow that needs to purge.

david starling

I can’t remember my dream from last night but it was so intense I’ve had a heat rash on my left arm all day, it’s still there, and I never get them. I can tell when I’m going to have a crazy dream because my mind gets super busy, I am usually irritable or low feeling, and I wake up feeling like I haven’t had any sleep.

The night before I dreamt of a huge fireball crashing into a lake by a house I was living in and it caused all kinds of chaos and the trees turn on fire and even trees start to grow out of the lake. I’m retrospect, the trees seem like an alien invasion.

Moon in Cap, maybe? Was it Conj Saturn, opposite the transiting NN?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Moon in Cap, maybe? Was it Conj Saturn, opposite the transiting NN?

I think it was or very close and in my 4th house, which makes sense if I’m having dreams instead of real life circumstances happening around me.

I also had an amazing conversation with someone last night who I connected with about shared experiences of dark entities. She has dealt with them all her life and has moon in 8th, Lilith and Saturn in 12th, whereas I have only experienced them a handful of times.

Has anyone else? Like when you change from your normal safe reality and become aware that there are dark entities who can see you all the time and are laughing at the fact I was scared out of my mind that I could sense them. They know we are clueless which is why we laugh.

She’s going to advise me how to clear them from my neighbour which is how I saw them and she thinks it’s what is making my neighbour depressed.

david starling

How can someone bred for war understand the Golden Rule.

True. All American boys are expected to be ready to "serve". The heroes they're expected to admire are all warrior-types. The Westerns that used to dominate t.v. in the 50s and 60s are a good example. We all had "cap guns" and even bb guns where I grew up. WWII was way glorified.
Smiting the bad guys is what it's all about, regardless of who else gets hurt.
If they still had the Draft, Apps would be worrying about it. :w00t:

Chrysalis

Well this is disgusting but every so often I get a dream of toilers lots of them. Cubicles and each cubicle is full of blood and **** and water is over flowing and I have no where to pee. And the other dream I get is of dogs which apparently is not good 🤷🏻*♀️

SNAP!!!! Ive been getting the same dreams, i've not had one for a few weeks though now.

Mine have been like dirty toilets, which are full to the rim of poo and toilet paper, and i need to use the toilet but there's no toilets to use, and everywhere is dirty and smells, so i have to like kind of crouch over one and do my business. Ive had a few of these kind.

These are the worst dreams ive ever had, ive tried to look online but i can't really find anything.

moonkat235

Has anyone had any crazy dreams lately?

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were on a ship in the middle of a dark and stormy ocean. The waves were crashing around us like endless tsunamis, one after the other, forming a sort of chaotic swirling whirlpool. A giant warrior goddess woman, dressed in a Greco-Roman-looking military uniform battled another giant. The crashing oceanic waves came up to her mid-thigh as the sounds of the clamoring of their swords thundered in the sky. Lightning lit up the sky like golden spider webs.

She was struck down by her opponent, falling backwards and swallowed up by the sea. Her face was inhumanly beautiful. I got a bird's eye view of the fallen warrior goddess. I have an urge to call her Athena, but it was never stated in the dream.

Last edited:

moonkat235

I was also just thinking about how weird it is that I have a birth time. I don't think other foreign adoptees are so lucky. It wasn't written on my birth certificate, so I emailed my orphanage to see if they had any records or could get me in contact with my hospital. The social worker emailed me back a few days later to tell me they were surprised it was written in my social work intake records as per a nurse present at my birth.

It seems fated in a way that this piece of information would be so easy for them to find. The employee who emailed me back with the time said it was very rare to have information like that requested and available.

AppLeo

I feel great researching the Scriptures and topics related to it. I am fascinated by the good news of my Lord, the immortality program that he offers to man in the kingdom of God.

Yeah, based on faith, mysticism, and in complete contradiction to reason.

moonkat235

I feel great researching the Scriptures and topics related to it. I am fascinated by the good news of my Lord, the immortality program that he offers to man in the kingdom of God.

That's nice. I'm happy you're happy and fascinated! I'm debating diving into something myself, but not Christianity. Whatcha up to lately? Done with some of the stuff you had left? Has it been a month?

Ukpoohbear

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were on a ship in the middle of a dark and stormy ocean. The waves were crashing around us like endless tsunamis, one after the other, forming a sort of chaotic swirling whirlpool. A giant warrior goddess woman, dressed in a Greco-Roman-looking military uniform battled another giant. The crashing oceanic waves came up to her mid-thigh as the sounds of the clamoring of their swords thundered in the sky. Lightning lit up the sky like golden spider webs.

She was struck down by her opponent, falling backwards and swallowed up by the sea. Her face was inhumanly beautiful. I got a bird's eye view of the fallen warrior goddess. I have an urge to call her Athena, but it was never stated in the dream.

Sounds like a very vivid, exciting dream. I love when they’re detailed. Although it’s a shame she lost :/ who was she fighting was it a male god?

Hkk

Account Closed
Any idea what yours could mean, it sounds like a metaphor for your stress and shadow that needs to purge.

Stress is defo there however when I first started having them I wasn’t stressed. l was around a lot of untrustworthy ppl at work and at the time didn’t realise it. The dreams have calmed down now but now and again still get them. What do u mean by shadow?

Hkk

Account Closed
SNAP!!!! Ive been getting the same dreams, i've not had one for a few weeks though now.

Mine have been like dirty toilets, which are full to the rim of poo and toilet paper, and i need to use the toilet but there's no toilets to use, and everywhere is dirty and smells, so i have to like kind of crouch over one and do my business. Ive had a few of these kind.

These are the worst dreams ive ever had, ive tried to look online but i can't really find anything.

My mom told me when I kept getting them that I’m around ****. I’m in ****! Well she knew my situation and she’s good at interpreting dreams anyway just like her mom was -my Nan. I was around ****. Are you around ppl and you don’t even notice the ****? Just asking as that’s how i was at the time.