Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-04-2019, 02:12 PM

What if anaretic (29) degree in composite and davison?

How would you interpete them? Sun,moon,venus is at the 29 degree.
I dont know anything about anaretic degrees.I havent any in my natal.

Here the charts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg compositee.jpg (58.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg davisonn.jpg (53.0 KB, 5 views)

Unread 07-07-2019, 03:46 AM

Anyone ???
Unread 07-07-2019, 07:01 AM

Re: What if anaretic (29) degree in composite and davison?

No idea but generally 29 degrees I've read is considered to be karmic endings. There is pressure in the planets to push it forward and finish the cycle of that sign and begin a new one. I don't know how that will work in composite tho.

I have Pluto at 29 and I definitely feel this need for an ending. Pluto's philosophy and lessons in Scorpio are much different than those in Sag. And that's completely internal feeling. I have a lot of friends with Pluto early degrees Sag and I feel this pull to adopt their philosophy but often fail to due to lack of certain knowledge or understanding.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
lif3siz3p4p3rd011 (07-25-2019), Scherzy (07-07-2019)
Unread 07-07-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
No idea but generally 29 degrees I've read is considered to be karmic endings. There is pressure in the planets to push it forward and finish the cycle of that sign and begin a new one. I don't know how that will work in composite tho.

I have Pluto at 29 and I definitely feel this need for an ending. Pluto's philosophy and lessons in Scorpio are much different than those in Sag. And that's completely internal feeling. I have a lot of friends with Pluto early degrees Sag and I feel this pull to adopt their philosophy but often fail to due to lack of certain knowledge or understanding.
Thank you,
in composite does this effect?

Last edited by Scherzy; 07-07-2019 at 09:17 AM.
Unread 07-07-2019, 08:23 AM

I honestly don't know. I wouldn't go that fatalistic . I still believe in free will lol. How long have you been together ?
Unread 07-07-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
I honestly don't know. I wouldn't go that fatalistic . I still believe in free will lol. How long have you been together ?

Last edited by Scherzy; 07-07-2019 at 09:16 AM.
Unread 07-07-2019, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
2,5 years.But it is rocky,with ups and downs
Well then I wouldn't worry much. Every relationship is Rocky, that's the point of relationships. To teach us and make us grow. I'm yet to see a young relationship that's solid haha. Depends what you understand by "rocky" as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (07-07-2019)
Unread 07-25-2019, 08:39 PM

Anyone ?????
Unread 07-25-2019, 11:02 PM

I originally learned about the 29th degree being "the degree of sorrow", I hadn't heard the term anaretic degree until...yesterday? I agree 100% with the above comment, I see the 29th degree in a Plutonian way than fatalistic.

With that being said, I have noticed a pattern between people who's lucky asteroids/Jupiter are in the 29th degree. The asteroids I use are Midas, Fortuna, Tyche.

Personally, I have lost someone via sudden/unexpected death and our composite Jupiter and Saturn were in the 29th degree.

I know two brothers who both ended up dying young, at separate times, who's composite Fortuna was in the 29th degree. The both also had a lucky asteroid in the 29th degree in their natal charts. Their parents composite Midas is in the 29th.

I have family who's composite Sun and Pluto are both in the 29th degree, and they have been happily married for over 15 years. They are both very peaceful, relaxed people. They have both experienced tragedy before (but haven't we all?).

From looking at the composite I think if anything, you could come together for a "rebirth" regarding health (Sun), communication (Mercury) and love (Venus).
Unread 07-25-2019, 11:33 PM

I have merc in 3rd house 29 degrees and I feel my communication is literally suffocated at times and at others I have inspiration to not shut up lol! All or nothing
Unread 07-25-2019, 11:33 PM

Its part of the Scorpio sag interception too
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lif3siz3p4p3rd011 View Post
I originally learned about the 29th degree being "the degree of sorrow", I hadn't heard the term anaretic degree until...yesterday? I agree 100% with the above comment, I see the 29th degree in a Plutonian way than fatalistic.

With that being said, I have noticed a pattern between people who's lucky asteroids/Jupiter are in the 29th degree. The asteroids I use are Midas, Fortuna, Tyche.

Personally, I have lost someone via sudden/unexpected death and our composite Jupiter and Saturn were in the 29th degree.

I know two brothers who both ended up dying young, at separate times, who's composite Fortuna was in the 29th degree. The both also had a lucky asteroid in the 29th degree in their natal charts. Their parents composite Midas is in the 29th.

I have family who's composite Sun and Pluto are both in the 29th degree, and they have been happily married for over 15 years. They are both very peaceful, relaxed people. They have both experienced tragedy before (but haven't we all?).

From looking at the composite I think if anything, you could come together for a "rebirth" regarding health (Sun), communication (Mercury) and love (Venus).
Oh, merci beaucoup pour votre précieux commentaire.
Je ne pensais pas que c'était aussi efficace.
Puis-je vous demander ce que vous pensez de ce composite?
Unread 07-26-2019, 06:06 AM

Quote:

Le trigone entre le Soleil, la Lune et Neptune pourrait montrer un équilibre naturel qui vient facilement entre vous. Il peut y avoir des choses extérieures qui remettent en question votre relation mais aident non seulement l'évolution de votre relation ensemble, mais également votre évolution en tant qu'individus. Avez-vous déjà passé par votre retour de Saturne? Quel est le degré Tyche (258), Fortuna (19) et Midas (1981)?
Unread 07-26-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:

Quel est le degré de Tyche (258), Fortuna (19) et Midas (1981) dans votre thème natal?
Unread 07-26-2019, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lif3siz3p4p3rd011 View Post
Le trigone entre le Soleil, la Lune et Neptune pourrait montrer un équilibre naturel qui vient facilement entre vous. Il peut y avoir des choses extérieures qui remettent en question votre relation mais aident non seulement l'évolution de votre relation ensemble, mais également votre évolution en tant qu'individus. Avez-vous déjà passé par votre retour de Saturne? Quel est le degré Tyche (258), Fortuna (19) et Midas (1981)?
Davison n'a pas d'évaluation anarchique sur la carte.
Thycke composite en conjonction avec le soleil à 28 degrés
Fortuna est à 26 degrés et conjunction avec le soleil.
Sur ma carte de naissance, ils ne sont pas à 29 degrés.
Je n'ai pas passe au cycle de Saturne.
Est-ce que cette relation montre le mariage?
Unread 08-01-2019, 11:13 AM

anyoneeeee?

Tags
anaretic, composite, davison, degree