Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-16-2019, 05:59 AM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
If you threw out the EC, then every single vote in the rural middle states would have their votes thrown away.

Look up:
Image result for trumps votes by districts

The entire nation is red. The only blue is the two coasts.
It's red by percentage only. It's actually purple, because the red votes and blue votes in each State should be considered together. Plenty of blue votes in a "red" State, and vice versa. What you seem to be saying is, that if you voted for the losing candidate in a Popular-vote system, your vote was thrown away, which isn't the case. It WAS counted, it just wasn't enough.
But, if you live in California, and you voted Republican for President, your vote actually WAS thrown away, because ALL the California E.C. votes were blue, regardless of the fact that the State is about 1/3 red.

Unread 04-16-2019, 06:12 AM

Quote:
The electoral college was also used to prevent the city foik from taking all the decision making away from the rural population.

That is exactly what would happen if they took away the EC.
New York City and Los Angeles would be making all the national decisions for this country. And the farmers and small town flyover peeps would have no input at all.
I've considered that. Katy, what decisions do you believe a President elected by the urbanites would make that would adversely affect the rurals? And remember, the rural States still get two Senators, just like the more urban States, which balances the scales. And, their own Governors.
The converse is, that the city folk would be subjected to rules promoted by the President selected by the rural folk. So, which is worse, if you think of this as tryanny--the tyranny of the majority, or the tyranny of the minority?
But I really wonder, what have the more urban-oriented Presidents done to harm the rural population? Btw, the current President harmed farmers by placing tariffs on China. He's all about factories, not farming.

Last edited by david starling; 04-16-2019 at 06:55 AM.
Unread 04-16-2019, 10:12 AM

In 2012, when it appeared Obama would win the E.C. vote and Romney the Popular vote (which ended up with Obama winning both), Trump tweeted that the Electoral College was "a disaster for a democracy....a total sham and a travesty."
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-20-2019)
Unread 04-16-2019, 11:19 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post

If you are so scared

for a russian involvement in the election...
Then shouldn't you support voter ID laws, which
would make elections far more transparent,
easier to recount in case of a close call, and
help avoid any foreign power "meddling" in it?
Judicial Watch’s hard-fought litigation
again struck pay dirt
with new smoking gun evidence
of a literal “cover-up” tied to the illicit Hillary Clinton email system.

This week, we made public 422 pages of FBI documents
showing evidence of “cover-up” discussions
related to the Clinton email system within Platte River Networks,
one of the vendors who managed the infamous Clinton email system.
The documents also show

Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG)
Charles McCullough forwarding “concerns”
about classified information in Clinton’s emails.

These documents also contain Clinton’s 2009 classified information Non-Disclosure Agreement
bearing her signature.
Our October 2016 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit
(Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:16-cv-02046))
forced the release of the new FBI documents.
We sued after the Justice Department failed to comply with
our July 7, 2016, FOIA request for a key group of
FBI investigative files on the Clinton email issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-16-2019, 03:30 PM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be not be impeached.

Quote:
If you are so scared for a russian involvement in the election...

Then shouldn't you support voter ID laws, which would make elections far more transparent, easier to recount in case of a close call, and help avoid any foreign power "meddling" in it?
The Russians used agents on American soil, posing as American citizens on American electronic media, to wage a propaganda campaign demonizing Trump's opponent. This was against the laws about foreign interference in U.S. elections, and was extremely well-planned and executed. They knew to target the rural areas, but even more importantly, to concentrate the barrage of lies, half-truths, and innuendos of their smear campaign, on the "battleground" States, where it really mattered.
Voter I.D. laws wouldn't have made a bit of difference.

Last edited by david starling; 04-16-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Unread 04-17-2019, 02:15 AM
Banned

Re: Donald Trump will be not be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The Russians used agents on American soil, posing as American citizens on American electronic media, to wage a propaganda campaign demonizing Trump's opponent. They knew to target the rural areas, but even more importantly, to concentrate the barrage of lies, half-truths, and innuendos of their smear campaign, on the "battleground" States

Actually, that was mainstream media.

Mainstream (aka Hate Trump) Media has NEVER STOPPED smearing our president. Yet Trump's approval ratings slowly creep up as people find out all the good things he's done for the country. Even the Leftist NY Times had an article admitting 90% of the country benefited from the tax cut.

I guess you didn't hear about Ukraine colluding with the DNC to get Hillary elected. I thought I posted a link earlier.

Since the Mueller Report destroyed the Collusion Delusion, the Loony Left have now moved on to Trump's finances. Last gasp of desperation before the hunters become the hunted and Barr issues indictments to the Spygate hoaxers. Buy popcorn!
Unread 04-18-2019, 01:30 AM

With all of Trumps boasts recently about the economy, I ran a composite chart too see if they hold up with astrology. Astrology is telling me no, that Jupiter Unukalhai conjunction throws out a huge red flag to me.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 04-18-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Actually, that was mainstream media.

Mainstream (aka Hate Trump) Media has NEVER STOPPED smearing our president. Yet Trump's approval ratings slowly creep up as people find out all the good things he's done for the country. Even the Leftist NY Times had an article admitting 90% of the country benefited from the tax cut.

I guess you didn't hear about Ukraine colluding with the DNC to get Hillary elected. I thought I posted a link earlier.

Since the Mueller Report destroyed the Collusion Delusion, the Loony Left have now moved on to Trump's finances. Last gasp of desperation before the hunters become the hunted and Barr issues indictments to the Spygate hoaxers. Buy popcorn!
FBI reveals Uranium One investigation informant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3BuYsVwEnM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-18-2019, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
With all of Trumps boasts recently about the economy, I ran a composite chart too see if they hold up with astrology. Astrology is telling me no, that Jupiter Unukalhai conjunction throws out a huge red flag to me.
So you are saying because your astrology chart says we don't have a great economy it means all the economists, financial experts and advisers, everyone on the business channels and websites, the stock market, the Labor Dept. statistics from every state, etc. are all lying about our great economy? Is this another Collusion Delusion?
Unread 04-18-2019, 09:38 PM

He jumped in on an economy that was steadily improving since 2012. Not his doing. The momentum was already in place, and building on its own. Price of gas is way up. At least under Obama it was holding steady at a reasonable level. He probably owns oil stock, since he hasn't divested, so no motivation to keep the price down.
Unread 04-19-2019, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
So you are saying because your astrology chart says we don't have a great economy it means all the economists, financial experts and advisers, everyone on the business channels and websites, the stock market, the Labor Dept. statistics from every state, etc. are all lying about our great economy? Is this another Collusion Delusion?
Sounds like you're parroting F.N.C. It's the only place I hear that from.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 04-19-2019, 03:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Sounds like you're parroting F.N.C. It's the only place I hear that from.
That, my dear, is called censorship by mainstream Democrat controlled media. Why would they destroy their anti Trump false narrative by highlighting all the good things done by the Trump administration? They can incite fear and hatred in their zombie viewers to get higher ratings. $$$

Interestingly, there was an article the other day in Bezos' newspaper, The Washington Post, that said Fox News was the only news source that got the SpyGate Russia hoax story right. Hell must have frozen over for them to admit it.

#WalkAway
Unread 04-19-2019, 04:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
He jumped in on an economy that was steadily improving since 2012. Not his doing. The momentum was already in place, and building on its own. Price of gas is way up. At least under Obama it was holding steady at a reasonable level. He probably owns oil stock, since he hasn't divested, so no motivation to keep the price down.
Really? Is that what Rachel Madcow said? They were so low that there was nowhere to go but up, but not as high and as fast as in the past two years thanks to getting rid of hundreds of regulations strangling businesses and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Bill which allowed businesses to expand and hire more workers. Lowest unemployment rate for minorities in history!

But the wealthy are taking their extra money and investing in Business Opportunity Zones in both rural and urban areas where the poorest live. Property values are slowly rising again as people get jobs. I watched a two-hour presentation and panel discussion at the White House where state and city officials praised this program that is slowly rolling out all over the country and getting amazing results. Poor people actually get jobs instead of welfare.

Why did Obama say it was impossible for our GDP to reach 3% as Trump had said when campaigning? He reached that goal and said we could get 4%. Obama's highest was something like 1.5%

Why did Obama say manufacturing jobs were never coming back and did Trump think he could just wave a magic wand and make that happen? Trump trolled Obama recently, "I guess I have a magic wand!" Nearly half a million new manufacturing jobs in the last two years.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2019/02/01/manufacturers-added-6-times-more-jobs-under-trump-than-under-obamas-last-2-years/#339374775635

By the way the price of gas depends on many factors. The price in my state is high because refineries were malfunctioning or something which meant a limited supply. Plus there is always a surge when the seasons change because they have to change the mixture. State and local taxes also determine prices.

Being hateful all the time is bad for your health. Loony Leftists need to lighten up. Many are deranged and depressed when there is no reason for it. We are in better shape in this country now than in a very long time but opposition media is censoring the news. Start watching Fox and listening to Rush and you can be as happy as we are.
Unread 04-19-2019, 07:35 AM

David, oil prices are affected by the global market, and the amount produced each year. Presidents have no direct control in the overall price of a specific commodity that is in high demand. It is not Trump's fault that oil prices have gone up.

The reason oil prices have gone up is because in the 2016-2018 era, crude oil production was lower for most countries. This is particularly true with Venezuela's on going crisis which has certainly created a shortage in the global market, thus the rising prices. Here are some charts on venezuela: https://tradingeconomics.com/venezuela/crude-oil-production

You can notice the same trend with other oil producing countries.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (04-19-2019)
Unread 04-19-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
David, oil prices are affected by the global market, and the amount produced each year. Presidents have no direct control in the overall price of a specific commodity that is in high demand. It is not Trump's fault that oil prices have gone up.

The reason oil prices have gone up is because in the 2016-2018 era, crude oil production was lower for most countries. This is particularly true with Venezuela's on going crisis which has certainly created a shortage in the global market, thus the rising prices. Here are some charts on venezuela: https://tradingeconomics.com/venezuela/crude-oil-production

You can notice the same trend with other oil producing countries.

Will this rise in oil prices help Venezuela's economy?
Unread 04-19-2019, 12:52 PM

Unread 04-19-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
That is a more valid argument. But they did have Trumps correct Birth Time and discounted him entirely.

I say this because I was pretty disappointed by the work Dione by many astrologers. It seemed to me that many were just going to what they wished or hop0ed for or assumed and not by what was real.
There is ample evidence of Russian agents on American soil, illegally and effectively influencing the election in the swing-states using American electronic media. That's not even in dispute. How could that have been factored in when it only came out after the election was over?
What do you think about Trump slamming the Electoral College system as a "total sham and a travesty" when it appeared to be helping the Democrats?

Last edited by david starling; 04-19-2019 at 07:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-20-2019)
Unread 04-19-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
In 2012, when it appeared Obama would win the E.C. vote and Romney the Popular vote (which ended up with Obama winning both), Trump tweeted that the Electoral College was "a disaster for a democracy....a total sham and a travesty."
No comments from Trump supporters? Like, maybe, "yeah, he says crazy stuff all the time, but he really doesn't mean it".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-20-2019), Cold Fusion (04-19-2019)
Unread 04-19-2019, 08:51 PM

The verdict is in: No PROVEN Collusion (beyond a shadow of a doubt).
They got away with it!!!
Unread 04-19-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Will this rise in oil prices help Venezuela's economy?
Not really.

The problem is the world produced less oil last year, which means this year supply is limited, thus higher prices, but doesn't mean it will be more profit for Venezuela.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Unread 04-20-2019, 12:29 AM

Right on David. The Mueller Report is PROOF that the Traitor-in-Chief worked with them to get himself elected; he couldn't get elected by popular vote, he couldn't get elected in 3 KEY STATES that the Ruskies targeted so they did the work for him.

Mueller left the report for Congress to IMPEACH HIM. Not Barr, another Traitor who is hoping to get a position as SCOTUS (not going to happen, his reputation is in tatters & he will go down as the most unethical AG ever). Along with the most unethical, criminal Traitor-in-Chief & his campaign team. Which include his criminal family.

THE MUELLER REPORT IS MUCH WORSE FOR TRUMP THAN BARR LET ON

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page report, made public Thursday in redacted form (on CD, natch), outlined over nearly half of those pages how the president reacted to and fumed over the Russia probe, seeking to undermine it, curtail it, and even fire the special counsel himself.

The first section of the Mueller report details Russia’s efforts to upend the 2016 presidential campaign, and scrutinizes the many interactions between Trump associates and Russia. But it’s in the second half, which provides a litany of instances in which Trump may have obstructed justice, that the real bombshells await.

IMPEACHMENT COUNTDOWN.

LOCK THEM ALL UP!

https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-...-justice-barr/

Quote:
The Russians used agents on American soil, posing as American citizens on American electronic media, to wage a propaganda campaign demonizing Trump's opponent. This was against the laws about foreign interference in U.S. elections, and was extremely well-planned and executed. They knew to target the rural areas, but even more importantly, to concentrate the barrage of lies, half-truths, and innuendos of their smear campaign, on the "battleground" States, where it really mattered.
Voter I.D. laws wouldn't have made a bit of difference.
Unread 04-20-2019, 12:37 AM

Wanna-be-Dictator-in-Chief is going even crazier than normal with all his secrets about the campaign being revealed in the Mueller report.
Tangerine Tornado's supporters don't see reality but live their lives through the crazy tweets of their beloved cult leader.

Phone conversations between the president and McGahn in June 2017 were a central part of Mueller's depiction of Trump as trying to derail the Russia inquiry. The report said Trump told McGahn to instruct the Justice Department to fire Mueller. McGahn did not carry out the order.

In analyzing whether Trump obstructed justice, Mueller revealed details about how the president tried to fire him and limit his investigation, kept details of a June 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and a Russian under wraps, and possibly dangled a pardon to a former adviser.

Mueller has proven numerous instances where Criminal-in-Chief tried to obstruct justice.

IMPEACHMENT NOW!

Quote:
Trump's the military's choice for a (so called) "Benevolent-dictator". The Russians played the Electoral College like a violin, just like Trump plays his gullible followers.
Unread 04-20-2019, 12:46 AM

Bill Maher has been saying for over 2 years now that this Presidency is a slow coup in the making. He even has a list of all the things a dictator does & Fat-***-in-Chief ticks them all except for wearing a military uniform with medals!

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status...42415808995328

Thank goodness the Democrats have the power in the House now.

Congressional Democrats, who criticized Barr for releasing a four-page summary of the Mueller report and then for holding a press conference defending President Donald Trump on Thursday, are demanding to see the full, un-redacted report. “Even in its incomplete form, the Mueller report outlines disturbing evidence that President Trump engaged in obstruction of justice and other misconduct,” House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler said in a statement Thursday. “The Special Counsel made clear that he did not exonerate the President,” he added. “The responsibility now falls to Congress to hold the President accountable for his actions.”

On Fridaymmorning, Nadler issued a subpoena for the entire report and the “underlying materials.” He wrote in a statement that it is now Congress’ responsibility to determine the extent of the president and his associates’ alleged misconduct.

IMPEACHMENT COUNTDOWN!!!

Quote:
Coup in progress.

Gil Scott Heron, "Winter in America" --1975
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwfDugg26rA
Unread 04-20-2019, 12:58 AM

And probably no astrologer took into consideration that the Russians would be aiding & abetting the Pervert-in-Chief to swing 3 key states from Hillary to him.

The Mid-terms proved the majority of the country is not with him but with the Democrats. The Russians didn't interfere in those elections!

I guess next time there's an important election, we have to check to see if there is high likelihood of illegal & criminal activities which prevent the TRUE winner to claim their prize.

Liar-in-Chief gained crucial votes in swing states because of the Russians; enough to turn the election to him. That's a fact.

As you know, the trumpsters will never admit any of this, they spread fake news all the time & don't even know what truth is anymore!
I remember the fake stories that Hillary was on her death bed & was going to be arrested by the FBI for her emails (Ivanka does
the same thing but that's okay with them even though she couldn't get security clearance if her life depended on it).

It's too late for anything to be done now; he's almost ruined the country & the entire world but still time to recover as long as
he's gone REAL SOON. Maybe we will have to wait until the financial crimes investigation which might take a few more months!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Quote:
There was also the uncertainty of Hillary's time of birth.

Last edited by blackbery; 04-20-2019 at 01:03 AM.
Unread 04-20-2019, 01:04 AM

It seems half of the Democrats want to impeach him or start the proceedings which they must know will end up dead in the Republican controlled Senate where they would need 2/3 majority in both houses. It won't happen realistically and Nancy Pelosi knows this. But she also realizes its the job of the Congress (those who do their jobs for the country and not just to get re-elected), to move towards at least gathering all the information they need and taking a vote towards that end.

First they need to come back from their extended vacations.

trump is already tweeting he wants revenge immediately and has his toddy Wm. Barr on that assigned job.

Tags
#illuminati, #lizardpeople, #nwo, #trumpisanalien