Will their friendship last?

kai

Hi guys. This is a question about two ex-female friends of mine. I no longer speak to them. We used to be a group of about 4-5 girls, but one of these girls I am asking turned out to be nasty and started digging a hole under one of the other girls, and then I also learned that she spread a lie about me too, so I distanced myself from that nasty one. In addition...The second one that I am asking here started who was my bestie, started shoving that other nasty one in our face all the time trying to get her to hang out with us knowing how we felt about that nasty gossipy friend, and it's as if she didn't care that we no longer want to be friends with that other one who was digging a hole. Anyways, so the question is whether V & Y will stay friends with each other...it's that nasty one and the one who was supposed to be a bestie to us? This question involves just them both (the two i dont talk to anymore).

It's a long story but our bestie had her bday and we asked her to go out with that nasty one herself and then the day after we can go and celebrate her bday together without having the other one with us becasue she's a drama queen and nothing good comes from her but our bestie got angry about that and deleted us from her friends list on FB. The funny thing is that she knows that the nasty one created drama and we were her best friends, but she pretty much didn't care so I just stopped talking to her.

So Im wondering if those two "friends" will stay friends? I am looking at this chart by excluding myself since the question is about them, and using the 7th house of enemy to interpret this, since I don't talk to the so-called bestie and the other 'friend'...so the 'bestie' should be my 7th house and the turned 11th house of friend would be that nasty ex-friend of mine and now her own bestie since they became closer after we bailed out? So the 7th house is Leo, sun in my 'besties' 12th house in cancer...this isn't good right...12th plus sun in a water sign. Her turned 11th house of friends would be in Gemini, so Mercury is conjun 7th house (besties 1st) in her sign, so the nasty biatch is more keen for her? There's an aspect TOL from mercury to sun, sun and moon being sextile. Am I reading this correctly? There's tons of other things going and me and my friend felt hurt by her knowing how the other treated us and how the bestie pretty much doesn't even care.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_they_always_be_friends_hr.44723.29962.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_they_always_be_friends_hr.44723.29962.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8

kai

I really would like to know if their friendship will last and if my own interpretation was correct? Anyone willing to give their two cents on this please?

IleneK

Premium Member
This is just an FYI, kai, and not intended to be rude or unkind.

This question seems so remote from anything whatsoever having to do with you: Will two people that you don't seem to like or care about remain friends?

It is hard for me understand how you could possible care, and out of that it is also really hard for me to care enough about it to answer it.

I truly mean no disrespect.

As to the reasonableness of your delineation: I do not find it sound because you are the querent, even though you arbitrarily decided to remove yourself from the question when you are the main driver of the question.
These two girls don't wonder if their friendship will last. You do.

Last edited: