Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 08-21-2016, 10:52 PM

Re: Taylor Swift

I have lived in the Los Angeles area for 40 years and have many friends and family in the entertainment industry. Taylor has an absolutely HORRID reputation among those having to work with her at events. She has a bad reputation for being callous, cold hearted, rude and obnoxious. She will take a quick 'dislike' of someone and want them out. She is known for asking for the Moon, expecting others to sacrifice of themselves just because she wants a tad extra service---but yet she does not always handsomely repay them like many celebs do.

Katy Perry has a rep for being gracious, sweet and kind to people who work for her and around her. And for being generous and loyal.

I totally believe the Cap rising chart describes TS. Especially the Merc/Uranus on Asc, opposing Moon/Jupiter. That describes a heightened level of emotional actions/reactions and over reactions to perceived slights.

The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
theV (08-22-2016)
Unread 09-17-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagLeo View Post
Many people around here still doubts about Taylor's rising sign so I'm going to give my own conclusion: at least for me she is a Rising with that Sun. Why? I'm gonna write my reasons for my ending choice for her:

1. With the sign of the lion rising, Sun and Mercury both fall in the 5th house (the meaning of this house is related with creativity in all their expressions as art for example) and that would explain her artistic skills and inclinations.

2. Being the Sun ruled in its own house and as the regent of the 1st house /Ascendant would explain the shine we all can see inside and out of the stage. In a few words, it makes a true artist with a big star in its presence. Maybe also the Sun is making a trine with the Ascendant and that's an aspect that gives success but we have to got a rectified chart.

3. In many cases Mercury in the 5th gives a tendency to got a natal talent for singing and it seemed to me a good fact (I got it on my natal chart and I don't know if I'm at the tall of an Adele but I can sing very well to not be a professional)

4. Some astrologers say that we tend to be attracted to people with characteristics of the opposed sign of our rising (in her case it would be Aquarius/Uranus type and she had relationships with Aquarian guys as Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner and Ed Sheeran but this last as a friend, not always necessarily as a boyfriend).

5. If you didn't knew about it, many people with Leo Rising have the tendency to love to be in love and to be loved for someone who makes them feel as the only person in this world. It might have generated a problem about her ego in relationships also this can explain her current status about relationships with so many guys (Venus in Aquarius = a Venus ruled by Uranus can be also a big help for this situation in someone, more if Venus is dominant in the whole chart).

6. Her Venus falls in the 6th (main meanings of this house are wealth and work) and her profession would be of the Venusian type (she works with art and being a hardworker). The effect of the planet increases in her life if its dominant on the whole chart as I said before.

Anyway I'm no one to deny the other chart because it is a good theory that Mercury is in the 1st is conjunct with the Cap rising and also it is a high aspect for singing but there are other points that I try to relate with her but I can't as the Sun in the 12th to put an example.

Personally I love Taylor because her music (since TS, Fearless until 1989, this last didn't like it so much to me as the others) and I'm not her fan but I keep following her after years and despite sometimes I'm disaccord with some of her decisions in the last years.

Well, I can say that by the moment. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe more this chart than the other for all the things that I explained before.

Now yes, until the next time guys!
I agree with what u say about her asc. Taylor seems more like a leo asc. She shines like a leo and she looks like a leo asc and she is very much attracted to uranian men.

So is poor Taylor Swift ever going to be in a committed relationship? Is this drama with Kimye her turning point? From what I saw of the VMA'S I think some ppl were booing Kanye and P Diddy was rolling his eyes at him. I think ppl are seeing through their ******** and no-one likes that. Even celebrities. Kimye planned that setup with TS. That's what they always do for publicity and fame. They know it works, and then they pose for the camera. Kym did it with her ex as well. So why on earth would anyone question Taylor Swift in the matter. She was dealing with phonies with an ill sense of humor from get go. She was too naÔve to get involved. And I reckon Rihanna is selling herself short being on there too.

Last edited by Abby83; 09-17-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Unread 09-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Back to astrology, to all

All,

Please get back to talking about astrology. I have deleted all the non-astrological remarks. If you want to gossip about a celebrity, do it in the Chat forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim
Unread 10-20-2016, 09:23 PM

Someone said that the Capricorn Asc makes her humble...well...I would disagree, and so would this Youtuber lol. her interpretation on Capricorn is really entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56eKIeDZQeM

That being said, i do think that deep down these people are humble and are forced to be out of ambition, but that same ambition and drive makes someone appear to have a rod up their behind, since anytime these people act fun or happy, it is just that, an act. When these people get older and they become satisfied with their achievements, that's when they really shine and give back to others. This placement is prone to a lot of misunderstanding IMO.

https://www.rebelreader.ca/
The Following User Says Thank You to NRodin For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (10-22-2016)
Unread 12-17-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Many people around here still doubts about Taylor's rising sign so I'm going to give my own conclusion: at least for me she is a Rising with that Sun. Why? I'm gonna write my reasons for my ending choice for her:

1. With the sign of the lion rising, Sun and Mercury both fall in the 5th house (the meaning of this house is related with creativity in all their expressions as art for example) and that would explain her artistic skills and inclinations.

2. Being the Sun ruled in its own house and as the regent of the 1st house /Ascendant would explain the shine we all can see inside and out of the stage. In a few words, it makes a true artist with a big star in its presence. Maybe also the Sun is making a trine with the Ascendant and that's an aspect that gives success but we have to got a rectified chart.

3. In many cases Mercury in the 5th gives a tendency to got a natal talent for singing and it seemed to me a good fact (I got it on my natal chart and I don't know if I'm at the tall of an Adele but I can sing very well to not be a professional)

4. Some astrologers say that we tend to be attracted to people with characteristics of the opposed sign of our rising (in her case it would be Aquarius/Uranus type and she had relationships with Aquarian guys as Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner and Ed Sheeran but this last as a friend, not always necessarily as a boyfriend).

5. If you didn't knew about it, many people with Leo Rising have the tendency to love to be in love and to be loved for someone who makes them feel as the only person in this world. It might have generated a problem about her ego in relationships also this can explain her current status about relationships with so many guys (Venus in Aquarius = a Venus ruled by Uranus can be also a big help for this situation in someone, more if Venus is dominant in the whole chart).

6. Her Venus falls in the 6th (main meanings of this house are wealth and work) and her profession would be of the Venusian type (she works with art and being a hardworker). The effect of the planet increases in her life if its dominant on the whole chart as I said before.

Anyway I'm no one to deny the other chart because it is a good theory that Mercury is in the 1st is conjunct with the Cap rising and also it is a high aspect for singing but there are other points that I try to relate with her but I can't as the Sun in the 12th to put an example.

Personally I love Taylor because her music (since TS, Fearless until 1989, this last didn't like it so much to me as the others) and I'm not her fan but I keep following her after years and despite sometimes I'm disaccord with some of her decisions in the last years.

Well, I can say that by the moment. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe more this chart than the other for all the things that I explained before.

She's a Leo rising. She tweeted her birth time which I can't find but its been said she's a Leo rising based on her time of birth.
Unread 12-17-2016, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
I don't think Calvin was immature at all in calling Taylor out! She needs to be humbled a bit. And Tom and Taylor? Fake. Fake, fake, fake. As a Moon / Pluto person I called it a mile away. I thought it was weird that Tom and Taylor "dancing" at the Met Gala started trending. So? I also took a s.it that morning, what's the big deal? Now you know why because they had to set up a foundation for them to "date". Personally, I feel Taylor is a beard for Tom... Sun in the 12th house.

I'm glad Kim released the footage too and who's to say Taylor didn't know about THAT? Everything is fake in Hollywood and done for ratings, publicity, money, etc. Taylor used to be a genuine artist but has changed over the years, whereas Kards have always been exactly who they are. I respect that more than someone who plays nice for an agenda.

She has Capricorn ASC and Mercury in Capricorn? Lol. Social cliiiiiiimber. Bye. Ugh, I can't stand her!
Lol! You and me both.
Unread 12-17-2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I have lived in the Los Angeles area for 40 years and have many friends and family in the entertainment industry. Taylor has an absolutely HORRID reputation among those having to work with her at events. She has a bad reputation for being callous, cold hearted, rude and obnoxious. She will take a quick 'dislike' of someone and want them out. She is known for asking for the Moon, expecting others to sacrifice of themselves just because she wants a tad extra service---but yet she does not always handsomely repay them like many celebs do.

Katy Perry has a rep for being gracious, sweet and kind to people who work for her and around her. And for being generous and loyal.

I totally believe the Cap rising chart describes TS. Especially the Merc/Uranus on Asc, opposing Moon/Jupiter. That describes a heightened level of emotional actions/reactions and over reactions to perceived slights.
Can we talk about LA? Privately?
Unread 12-18-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupid Arrow View Post
She's a Leo rising. She tweeted her birth time which I can't find but its been said she's a Leo rising based on her time of birth.
That was fake. It was simply a photo shopped screen shot of a tweet. There is no link to the tweet since it does not exist.
Unread 12-18-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanna View Post
That was fake. It was simply a photo shopped screen shot of a tweet. There is no link to the tweet since it does not exist.
And you know this how?
Did you witness this???
Unread 12-18-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
And you know this how?
Did you witness this???
Find me the link to this tweet. I cannot find it on her Twitter. Unless there is a direct link to a tweet, it is unreliable, HTML can be edited very easily.
Unread 12-18-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanna View Post
Find me the link to this tweet. I cannot find it on her Twitter. Unless there is a direct link to a tweet, it is unreliable, HTML can be edited very easily.
It was a fan from another site. Who witnessed her tweet it.

http://www.astrologymarina.com/2014/12/taylor-swift-birth-chart-reading.html?m=1
Unread 12-18-2016, 09:34 PM

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Swift,_Taylor
Unread 12-18-2016, 09:34 PM

The link above does say the tweet is fake but it says 8:36 is another source from FB.
Unread 12-19-2016, 02:15 AM
Banned

Astro.com is the most reliable astrology site there is. I would trust their time.
rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Bluebell87 (12-19-2016)
Unread 12-19-2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
I never said she was mean to the entertainment companies. I said she was often mean to the low level employees and 'servants' surrounding her. And I think she is a 'mean' girl when it comes to her friendships.

Here is an example:

"The summer of 2016 will forever be remembered as the summer during which Taylor went from America's sweetheart to America's sketchy friend who will totally talk smack about you as soon as you leave the room....

Taylor Swift Makes a Point
Things got off to a rocky start when Kim Kardashian accused Taylor of lying and came equipped with receipts.

The singer had previously claimed that she was blindsided and shocked - shocked! - when she learned that Kanye West rapped about her in a less-than-flattering way on his latest album.

When Kim posted a video of Kanye calling her in order to okay the lyrics, Taylor basically did the social media equivalent of devolving into a stuttering Woody Allen impersonator when you get busted in a lie.

As those who celebrated the "Taylor Swift is over party" know, the hard times were far from over for Ms. Swift.

In early September, Swift broke up with Tom Hiddleston after less than three months of dating.

It wasn't the breakup that proved damaging to Swift's reputation so much as it was the deluge of new information about her personal life that was prompted by the breakup.

We learned that Swift may have hooked up with Hiddleston while she was still dating Calvin Harris and that she may have dumped Harris based on information she received from Hiddleston."

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...hs-of-scandal/
In her birth chart, are there any markers for mean girlness? Loool
Unread 01-02-2017, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
Mods, forgive me if this comes across as gossiping, but has anyone here considered the long-standing rumor that all of Taylor Swift's relationships are staged?

According to the rumors, Swift's team arranges her relationships (and their subsequent demise) to coincide with new albums/awards season/etc.

Taylor Swift's real significant other[s] (the person whom her songs are really about) is an undisclosed non-famous individual (or in other versions of the rumors, a woman )

I think Taylor Swift's recent skirmish with Kim and Kanye, reinforces many of the rumors concerning Swift's more calculating (She's a Capricorn, no doubt), less than innocent side she'd rather keep hidden from the public.

I think public Taylor Swift, and private Taylor Swift are quite different individuals. (Not saying she Swift is secretly a bad person, just that there's a lot more to her than what meets the eye - and she prefers to keep it that way).

I've noticed modern Astrology has the tendency to misconstrue Capricorns as being disingenuous or two-faced. (My boyfriend is a Capricorn, Leo Rising; he's a very shy, private individual. Took me awhile to realize he even had a thing for me - it was so hard to gauge his emotions!)

She has an UNASPECTED Sun in the 12th in Sag. It seems like she wants to be the ruler of her own little kingdom, without necessarily taking others into account. It is easy for her to disassociate herself from others, dispassionately, in my opinion.

She does have the Moon/Jupiter conjunction in Cancer, which can seem very effusive and emotionalóbut it tightly opposes the Capricorn 1st house stellium, which overpowers it. She can disconnect from those feelings at will.

Cap rising, with the ruler, Saturn, in the 1st, conjunct Neptune, sextile Pluto, opposed Chiron. I think she can see whatever she wants to see in order to rule with an iron fist. Mercuy/Uranus are conjunct in Cap, straddling the Ascendant. I think she stages and manages her environment in a random and Ďabsoluteí way.

Her Venus is at 1 Aquarius, in the 2nd, quincuxing the Cancer 6th house Moon. Itís all business and she can maneuver emotional situations around for large financial gains/
Arden (01-02-2017)
Unread 01-02-2017, 02:28 AM

Quote:
She has an UNASPECTED Sun in the 12th in Sag. It seems like she wants to be the ruler of her own little kingdom, without necessarily taking others into account. It is easy for her to disassociate herself from others, dispassionately, in my opinion.
I apologize profusely, I confused Sagittarius with Capricorn in my original post. (They're both signs with hooved creatures as their symbol, and I'm still recovering from my New Years Eve party), I meant my boyfriend's a Sagittarius-Leo rising, like Swift. He has many traits that cross over with the Autism Spectrum - distant, calculating, not overtly emotional.

There's a few articles that theorize Swift herself may suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arden For This Useful Post:
katydid (01-02-2017)
Unread 01-02-2017, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
I apologize profusely, I confused Sagittarius with Capricorn in my original post. (They're both signs with hooved creatures as their symbol, and I'm still recovering from my New Years Eve party), I meant my boyfriend's a Sagittarius-Leo rising, like Swift. He has many traits that cross over with the Autism Spectrum - distant, calculating, not overtly emotional.

There's a few articles that theorize Swift herself may suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.
That's really interesting about your boyfriend. I just had a very similar conversation with my friend about her young grandson. He is only 10, but was recently diagnosed with a POSSIBLE diagnosis of Aspergers.

She spent Christmas week with her daughter and grandson and she talked about it with them. Her grandson has the Sun and Moon in Sag with Leo rising.

My friend asked her grandson what he thought about the doctor saying he might have Aspergers. He shrugged and said ' NO, I don't have that.'

She asked him why the doctor would think so.

"Maybe because I just do what I want and some people don't like that. It makes them feel awkward."

I thought that was the perfect answer from a 10 yr old triple Fire sign.
Arden (01-02-2017)
Unread 01-03-2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
That's really interesting about your boyfriend. I just had a very similar conversation with my friend about her young grandson. He is only 10, but was recently diagnosed with a POSSIBLE diagnosis of Aspergers.

She spent Christmas week with her daughter and grandson and she talked about it with them. Her grandson has the Sun and Moon in Sag with Leo rising.

My friend asked her grandson what he thought about the doctor saying he might have Aspergers. He shrugged and said ' NO, I don't have that.'

She asked him why the doctor would think so.

"Maybe because I just do what I want and some people don't like that. It makes them feel awkward."

I thought that was the perfect answer from a 10 yr old triple Fire sign.
Your friend's grandson is very wise for his age!

Similar to how when two wildfires meet and burn each other out, I think double fire signs lose some of their traditional fire sign traits - and take on Earth sign qualities.

Like your friend's grandson, Swift tells it like it is. In a way, that's the basis of her music career - "This is why I'm breaking up with you" pop songs.
Unread 03-09-2017, 01:31 AM

Quote:

She is definitely a Cappy rising. It explains why she is so good at business also. An astrologer did a chart rectification and the 8:36 am time fits well her major life events. The pm time doesn't.
Unread 03-09-2017, 01:41 AM

Quote:

You are saying the exact opposite of what people who have met Taylor. She has very good rep as being sweet, generous and kind by most of her peers in the industry. I have heard the exact opposite of Katy. Katy has a 5 planet stellium in Scorpio. Yikes! Revenge, jealousy, spitefulness, etc. Those are qualities she is known to possess. Katy is not after she thinks you are a threat. Other singers have she turns on you and very vindicative.

[Deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 03-09-2017 at 06:30 AM.
Unread 03-09-2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
She is not a Leo rising. The pm was from a French twitter site which has been debunked. The am time which gives her Cappy rising is the correct which came from her FB.

Tags
swift, taylor