Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 08-28-2007, 02:38 PM

Which ascendant is? Clues!

Well, I have this friend of mine. She has both her mother`s info and her hospital info and each one says a different thing about her hour of birth.
The thing is that the difference is not tiny.
The natal info says she was born at 16:00 and her mother says at 14:45

Here is the 16:00`s chart:

[img=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5761/16ha4.th.gif]

And here the 14:45`s chart

[img=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4572/14ti8.th.gif]

-----
Now her description: this girl is very simpathetic, like`s to have many friends and sometimes is megalomaniac, she exagerates everything. She had many problems studying but she made it thropugh and now is stuying two careers at the same time, she`s so ambitious. She es always joking about sex stuff, many things she say aren`t true about this, but she has fun doing it.
She has a very difficult relationship with her mother, who instigated her for the whole life to do everything she wanted in her life, not letting her be what she wants.
She studies clothes design and public relations. She also worked with her parents for a while and now is working with a couple of friends as a secretary.
She loves to clean everything, but now she is obsessed with studies.
She has two brothers, on of them is far away and the other died because of drug`s excess.
She has a boyfriend for a very long time, they are a happy couple but she sometimes rushes about her decissions being very reckless with him.
She has good management of money, but anyway she doesn`t have many of it because she is always investing in things that she wishes to have in her future house some time.
Her physical appearence is pretty, round face, short height and a girly curves. A big mouth and medium skin.
Her ussual diseases are lelated to anxiety, stress, some skin problems, etc.

Well.... i think i have nothing else to say, I tried to talk about many different things so as to see them in the charts.

I wait for your answer!!!

"Stars do not force, they induce" (Saint Thomas)
Unread 08-28-2007, 03:19 PM

Re: Which ascendant is? Clues!

Thing that is probably the most different in these charts is Jupiter in 10th/9th and Mars in 6th/7th.

What is her take on sports and health?
Unread 08-28-2007, 05:19 PM

She`s not really interested in sports, sometimes she wen to the gym but not to many times. Just a year. About her health, as I told: skin problems, anxiety, depression.

Unread 08-28-2007, 07:40 PM

Smile Re: Which ascendant is? Clues!

This seems as good a time as any regarding what may seem to be a silly astrological question, but do charts vary in the Southern and Northern Hemispheres, i.e., Aries is the First House Placidus, Taurus, the Second, etc. WORLDWIDE?? Just seems that, what with differening seasons and the gravitational force (clockwise vs. counter clockwise) it may signify.

I was always taught that there are no stupid questions... so?
Unread 08-28-2007, 08:32 PM

Thanks Circe. If she is not interestied in sports and illness things are subjects that can be caused because of the capricorn in the chart, I would go for the 14:45.

Reasons:

- People are very unusually born on exact time, like 12.00 or 16.00
- Secondly, I believe that hospital might have written details of the birth when they had the time and they might have put a time, which they thought it were.

But I am unsure because mars in 6th can also indicate a lot of action in workarea which she has really had. But I still think that it is possible that hospital might have made a mistake - or then her mother has a bad memory. :P But I would go for the 14:45
Unread 08-29-2007, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmike59
This seems as good a time as any regarding what may seem to be a silly astrological question, but do charts vary in the Southern and Northern Hemispheres, i.e., Aries is the First House Placidus, Taurus, the Second, etc. WORLDWIDE?? Just seems that, what with differening seasons and the gravitational force (clockwise vs. counter clockwise) it may signify.

I was always taught that there are no stupid questions... so?

I didin`t understand what you said. I sepak in other language and the synthactical meaning of your phrases went beyond my understanding. could you say it in other words?

Unread 08-29-2007, 02:40 PM

From the charts and description you provided, I would go for 14:45, with Mars in 7th, Jupiter in 10th and Node conjunct Asc.

Tags
ascendant, clues