Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-26-2012, 07:04 PM

Please analyze my chart?

Here's a list of my aspects:

Also, if you're any good with firdaria, I've analyzed mine a bit but I don't think I'm looking in depth enough. Here's mine:

I'm primarily concerned with body image issues, family issues, future insight, and marriage.

If you can help, thank you so much!

Unread 06-26-2012, 07:34 PM

Re: Please analyze my chart?

Your "mystic" facet may be due to the strict square influence of Neptune on you Moon, and Venus and Mercury both almost in 12th house.

Body issues is proper from people of your age, but you have Mars (which represents the energy of the self) in Libra, the sign of balance and commitments, in the 2nd house, the one related with self-assurance; Mars is slightly in conflict with Saturn, thus your actions needing structure, but the trine with Midheaven will smooth that issues with public image

About family issues, do you have a good relationship with your mother?
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:33 PM

My relationship with my mother is very turbulent. Pluto is opposed to my midheaven, which does indicate an early childhood that was similar to living under the reign of Hitler. Sun is also opposed to Neptune, which makes it hard to handle personal relationships. Also, Moon if BiQuintile Venus, which makes it very hard for me to trust my mother.

My rough relationship with her isn't just a simple teenage thing. She has awful anxiety and bipolar disorder, which makes it hard for her to cooperate with anyone, let alone me. Since her moon is in Cancer, she tends to be clingy, and with Leo in two of my personal planets, making me very independent. The two opposites repel.

I brought up body issues because I have had a history of eating disorders since I was eleven (mostly influenced by my mother). I have since then recovered, but I was curious about any natal chart influences.
Unread 06-28-2012, 07:47 PM

There you go. Your chart is way much complex than mine in fact so I'm basically used to study my chart, but have never seen such chart in my life

I don't know where to start, so I ask you what are you also keen on knowing? :b

Tags
analyze, chart, firdaria