"career" and sixth house

isismagdalenne

if your birthtime is unsure, then you have NO clue if those planets are in your 6th house or not. Can you get your birth certificate? I dont know wher eyou are but Im in Illinois, USA and we can pay $14 at the courthouse and get a certified copy...ours here DO have the birth time on the court house copies.

positive

Banned
if your birthtime is unsure, then you have NO clue if those planets are in your 6th house or not. Can you get your birth certificate? I dont know wher eyou are but Im in Illinois, USA and we can pay $14 at the courthouse and get a certified copy...ours here DO have the birth time on the court house copies.

Ah you are hitting a wound. according to birthcertificate I was born 18.10 with 0°44 Gemini AC. Personally I don´t believe that. I guess I am taurus AC. 6th house stays the same, but the cusps don´t. It is so @#!

Arian Maverick

Ah you are hitting a wound. according to birthcertificate I was born 18.10 with 0°44 Gemini AC. Personally I don´t believe that. I guess I am taurus AC. 6th house stays the same, but the cusps don´t. It is so @#!

I believe Taurus is considered to be one of the signs of "fast ascension" in the northern hemisphere, which means it passes over the horizon quickly. Therefore, only a slight hesitation in recording your time of birth would result in a chart with a Gemini Ascendant. I have the same problem in my own birth chart; I've been debating between Pisces Ascendant and Aries Ascendant for years. You don't have any planets in your first house, which "muddy the waters," so you should be able to determine your Ascendant sign more easily.

Arian Maverick

isismagdalenne

I dont understand why you would "not believe" the time recorded? and why would you just "guess" taurus? I just cant understand if you are just going to "Guess" anyhow...why not just use the time recorded. Seems its probably more accurate than just a guess pulled out of the butt?

R4VEN

I'm with isis on this one, positive. If the birth time has been recorded as 6:10, why choose a time as much as 7 mins earlier? In my experience of speaking to mothers about the birth times of their children - and this includes my own experience after giving birth - hospital staff may wait until a child is breathing properly before announcing the time of birth. On the other hand - as was the case when my own were born - the hospital staff were chatting away to me about the baby, and almost forgot to mention the time of birth!! Fortunately I wore a watch to each of my kid's births, and checked the time as each left my body.

Gemini ASC can be a lot of things - it expresses itself quite differently in different people. I can remember being incredulous when I discovered that my former sister-in-law had Gemini rising, because she is quite serious and hard-working, with very little to display of her Gemini self. Firstly I checked that her time was correct; it was, and here in Oz the correct time of birth is to be found on hospital records. For her, Mercury is in the 10th and in Pisces, so this dampens - even hides - her ASC considerably. However, she is very intellectually oriented, and laughs gently - but not often - doesn't overtalk like many Gemini Asc's, but can multi-task like a true Gemini R. As she has passed the age of 60, she has also proven herself to be a student-for-life, something which is common in those with Gemini ASC.

positive, you have to consider your Mercury placement, and how that is placed. In Scorpio, conj Uranus and in the 6th will give your Gemini ASC - should you have one!!! - quite a direct, analytical and organised, but electrical/inventive - expression of self.

Just following an idea.

PS: When I first discovered that I had Cap ASC - and what this meant - I did not believe it at all. I had always seen myself as very open and out-going. Others do not; they see me as guarded, serious and responsible. Who knew?

This would only work if Austria put the times on birth certificates, in UK they don't unless you are a twin or born in Scotland....:unsure:

I believe Taurus is considered to be one of the signs of "fast ascension" in the northern hemisphere, which means it passes over the horizon quickly. Therefore, only a slight hesitation in recording your time of birth would result in a chart with a Gemini Ascendant. I have the same problem in my own birth chart; I've been debating between Pisces Ascendant and Aries Ascendant for years. You don't have any planets in your first house, which "muddy the waters," so you should be able to determine your Ascendant sign more easily.

Arian Maverick
In UK the fastest rising is Aquarius and Pisces which on average I think is 30-40minutes.

Gemini Asc can feel like a square peg in a round hole. Extremely inquisitive, I call them the *why children* always wanting answers to everything. They also gesticulate a fair amount ie: talk with hands moving, walk out of a room while still having a convesation. Short attentions spans, lots of fingers in lots of pies.

One of my sons has late Taurus rising, he never crawled ever, took 14months before he would get up off his lazy backside. But when he did he immediately walked around the furniture. They really like solid ground and to feel secure, don't like taking risks either, short neck, top heavy to...

Can you see a stable job in the next time? I would need it to pay my degree (2 years long). Do you thinnk I have good chances to be employed in september (when school starts: or should I wait one year?) It would be very helpful if you would give me your opinion on that.
To the transits I have to say that I am glad that neptun is out of my tenth house now, because he was like hell. in Equal house it's still in 10th and will be for long time
probably best to ask a horary question to answer this

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_kdvalue_e.htm

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

Last edited: