Happy to be here!

MelissaM

This places is a great opportunity for me to know and dig into astrology. My career is so different for what I consider as a hobby and interesting science. I studied computer information system and now I have my restaurant and working with my family. I always wanted to be psychologist, since an early age I was fond to know and understand the human mind. I also remember being interested in greek mythology :) I think that I was born to be an astrologer too. I don't tell my family and friends for what I am learning because they are skeptical about this sicience since the universe is not what astrology thought it was. Anyways, I find it true but not absolute true about some things, astrology is a science and science may not also tell you the whole true, it just tells you theories and possibilites. Astrology is great for marriage consultors, psychologist, all the professions that deal with the mind of the human being.

Last edited:

SagiCap

This places is a great opportunity for me to know and dig into astrology. My career is so different for what I consider as a hobby and interesting science. I studied computer information system and now I have my restaurant and working with my family. I always wanted to be psychologist, since an early age I was fond to know and understand the human mind. I also remember being interested on greek mythology :) I think that I was born to be an astrologer too. I don't tell my family and friends for what I am learning because they are skeptical about this sicience since the universe is not what astrology thought it was. Anyways, I find it true but not absolute true about some things, astrology is a science and science may not also tell you the whole true, it just tell you theories and possibilites. Astrology is great for marriage consultors, psychologist, all the professions that deal with mind of the human being.

Happy to have you here.

Interesting, we have a lot of similarities (bold above.) Maybe we're astro-twins? :) In any case, you'll love the board. It's amazing and I've made so many friends here that have taught me so much since I've been here. I wish the same for you.

Claire19

This places is a great opportunity for me to know and dig into astrology. My career is so different for what I consider as a hobby and interesting science. I studied computer information system and now I have my restaurant and working with my family. I always wanted to be psychologist, since an early age I was fond to know and understand the human mind. I also remember being interested on greek mythology :) I think that I was born to be an astrologer too. I don't tell my family and friends for what I am learning because they are skeptical about this sicience since the universe is not what astrology thought it was. Anyways, I find it true but not absolute true about some things, astrology is a science and science may not also tell you the whole true, it just tell you theories and possibilites. Astrology is great for marriage consultors, psychologist, all the professions that deal with mind of the human being.

I agree with you totally. I think it is also an art and the interpretation is usually what is inaccurate not the science itself. We are still recovering information that has been lost over the ages. The question of planetary rulers is not really settled yet as far as Virgo goes and also I think that Taurus ruler is probably Earth....

I wish you luck on this tremendous journey,.

MelissaM

Astro twins, that could be! I dont know, but let me describe myself:

I am a libra sun, capricorn rising and scorpio moon person. I have venus in libra, mars in sagittarius, mercury in libra, jupiter in scorpio. When I was younger, I was also skeptical about horoscopes because I didnt see myself as a libra. I remember being a shy girl with intense emotions. I was not social at all but now I am different person, I am more friendly and I love to look good :) . I enjoy working and having a better class status. Now I feel more like a libra and capricorn woman but I dont really know why I was too different when I was younger. Maybe the disharmony of my sun and moon combination provoked this conflict of personality in me. I had very hard times dealing with my personality and my emotions.

This is my chart:
http://postimage.org/image/2qmpwu490/

Sunny

Hi, Melissa!
Welcome to this forum!
Very interesting introduction! I am happy to hear that you enjoy ancient greek mythology, that's wonderful! And your writing shows me that you have a sense for freedom and much abilities in spiritual things.
I wish you a very fruitful time here.
Sunny