Can't wrap my head around a 2D birth chart

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,

I loved your interpretation of the dream that your husband had.
i would have looked at it differently but come to the same inspiration.

President Hosni Mubarak thought of himself as a modern day pharaoh, but he wasn't a good one, and had to go!

The throne name of a Pharaoh is "He of the sedge and bee".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_royal_titulary#Throne_name_(prenomen)

The ants picking him up, were throwing him out!

Rowlings picked up on this as a bee can be a pharaoh or headmaster but can mean a wizard, so Albus Dumbledore means "Head White Wizard".
http://www.worldwidewords.org/weirdwords/ww-dum1.htm

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,

I'm a Leo, Saturn in first house, Scorpio, Pluto on M.C, Leo, i investigate secrets LOL!

Attachments

• picture 46 40% (2).jpg
    picture 46 40% (2).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,

What is interesting with the day Regulus changed over to Virgo, is when i pick Luxor, which was once Thebes as a placement on 18th September 2011, for as the Sun rose on that day, being ancient Egyptian day marker, Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion and Osiris star was culminating with a very tight orb at true south, astronomy graph on private members download.

Attachments

• picture 48 40% (2).jpg
    picture 48 40% (2).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 35

leomoon

Dear Monk:

thanks for your graph of the change Regulus into Virgo. I especially enjoyed knowing the date of September 11th, 2011...and wonder now what actually occurred in Egypt then that may have been different from before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Egyptian_revolution_of_2011

When I checked Sisi's natal chart (current President of Egypt) with Morsi's (expelled democratically elected President who was expelled with public approval not because he was an Egyptian Brotherhood member, (many many are, its like being born a Roman Catholic, and baptized once upon a time) runs in the family not necessarily a heartfelt connection anymore for many. But that certainly played a role when he won against the other candidates, and promised to bring about a new Egypt more caring for the people who suffer then before during Mubarek's reign.

Now, the people (sometimes after he was elected) started to see him in a different light imo (with the help of P.R. campaigns of those who wanted to gain control and did) ...i.e. M. Sisi, retired military General.

The no-no that Morsi did that sealed his fate was to say he was disbanding the Parliament and appointing his OWN new parliament (much like a common practice in the White House, when the new POTUS expels most of the previous ones and puts their own into power. He also tried to make himself "above the courts" like a Supreme Power, and saying so publicly, (much like Trump did with judges, etc he appointed) (even though Mubarek accomplished the very same) the public pronouncement spooked the population enough that they turned against him quickly, much like they did Mubarek in early 2011. Thats when Sisi, seized the day (so to speak) ...with his thugs beating up protestors who still demanded change from the old guard. After all, Morsi made the fatal error of trusting Sisi as "head of the military" and kept him on.

Checking Sisi's chart vs Morsi's (no tob known), hinted that Sisi would be more authoritarian then Morsi was even. I think it's true, BUT the 10% Coptic Christians are very much fans of the General because he promised them he would protect them and he does do tihs. (think Evangelicals & Trump) ...same idea.

So what I'm getting to, is I think Regulus moving into Virgo on Sept. 11, 2011 has some type of resonate with these changes politically too. After all everything has a counterpart first started within the consciousness of the people, reflected by the heavens.

Regulus is the "heart of the Lion".....and a Kingly star being one of the Persian ROYAL stars. Being in Leo constellation (the Lion) and moved now to Virgo by precession (every 72 yrs) has to be seen in light of the old adage, "as in the heavens, so on the earth" or "as above so below".

BTW: I had no idea of this quote, although of course you are right that Mubarek did see himself as a "modern day Pharaoh" and had that nickname given by the people.

The throne name of a Pharaoh is "He of the sedge and bee".

Last edited:

leomoon

Hi Leomoon,

I'm a Leo, Saturn in first house, Scorpio, Pluto on M.C, Leo, i investigate secrets LOL!

Thats funny, but certainly the domain of Scorpio's strength too. I recall a woman saying to me once, " I wish I had your Jupiter instead of mine" When I asked why she said Jupiter in Scorpio is good for digging out things, but I forgot what prompted that discussion.

Thinking about your chart I noticed 1st house Saturn (which I also have) but your's is square your 5th house Mars in Pisces which may not be the strongest for physical health? Mars in a water sign and square your Saturn (bone problems?) ....

Here is mine, easily seen why my 6th house is my house of accumulated karma in this lifetime coupled with the 5th house of children SN, Jupiter.

At least thats how I see it when it comes to my life.

BTW: My chart and singer (late David Bowie ) happen to be almost mirror images except of course for houses, like a reverse imaging.

"Over the pond" location wise made the difference. I haven't pondered it all that much other then noticing when he crossed over. His 7th is intriguing too, but he did had a child correct? Plus a wife he left behind when he died.

Bowie's transits at death:

Note: He died during a Pluto transit over his 12th, mine in the 6th just kicked me a few dozen times wherein, I might have opted for death myself if I had that given to me. My POF cj. Juno in the 5th (husband saved me I'm convinced of it) whereas, his in his 7th house square Jupiter. My Jupiter gives me much to be grateful for other then material things, Trine the ASC sextile to Sun & Mars. Bad luck isn't as bad as it otherwise might have been.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,

Thank you for your personal insights regarding the Egyptian Revolution, i love eye witness accounts, i share my date of birth with Larry Dean James.

His details below however i don't have time of birth, he trained as an astronaut but missed out on any missions, he worked in the PENTAGON, which is strange as like attracts like!
Later he was involved with guarding US airspace which would be typical of a pentagram to be involved in protection, he now works for Nasa!

http://www.spacefacts.de/bios/astronauts/english/james_larry.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_D._James

I've set the chart for sunrise, and am using Mean Moon node as a point, he has a lot of Quintiles and Bi-Quintiles.

Astrology chart on attachment:-

Attachments

• picture 51 40% (2).jpg
    picture 51 40% (2).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 393

leomoon

So very interesting Monk, I'll have to study up on him. Sounds like an interesting life too.

In looking at my chart (because the one I posted doesn't show them in b&w, it appears I have 3 Quintiles to Chiron ....(made the best of a bad situation I suppose) Sun-Moon-and Mars and NN all has Bi-Q. Quintile from Uranus to the MC. Some astrologers who use very tight orbs wouldn't notice or even count them I suspect.

Quintiles & Bi-Q supposedly for creative energy.

David Bowie has one to the Sun & his Mars and one Quintile to Chiron as well.

I don't know much about his life, other then the late marriage, and that my kids had his records in the 80s.

Personally, I can't sing or hold a note well. Not musically inclined but always wanted to play Piano. Instead, my daughter did beautifully, but she said "you were living through me"...and quit. :( I had to admit she was very perceptive with her Scorpio Moon. But I thought most parents did anyway at some time or other.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,

I want you to look at a fairly modern Australian coin, which should have nothing to do with ancient Egypt, but i think there is a puzzle on the coin, close to "Australia" and "999" where it is written, is that Ammit?

qq5c7bc336.png

leomoon

.999 = Sterling Silver (all sterling is stamped)

I don't know if it mentions Ammit however. Very interesting piece indeed!

Reminds me of U.S. stamps which often have world wonders on them when they aren't commemorating Elvis, or other favorites. So I don't think its odd that Australia commemorates Egypt (ancient Egypt) this way.

leomoon

I signed up years ago for this blog and she sends in weekly or sometimes twice. Its always (well, most of the time) interesting. For example this week she gives tribute to a late cartoonist and Salafist (which I know nothing about, but I love political cartoons and save tons of them especially over the past 3 years) :alien:

The Egyptian people also have a great dry sense of humor and wit about them. This cartoonist however, I'm not so sure, because I'm guessing you have to be "in the in crowd" to understand them.

I do like giving people the benefit of the doubt too when I travel (which I likely won't again):unsure:because of health issues. But I really enjoyed all the people I've met over the years especially there. Many of them are born into Brotherhood families, and take their religion very seriously including the tri-prayers a day.

Perhaps in the future when you and I are gone from this earth there will become an earth of brotherhood that looks at others and does the same, i.e. gives them the benefit of the doubt. Its so much more satisfying when they don't disappoint.

For as young as she appears to be (she is also a great photographer) and does a lot of traveling around her country....and is quite knowledgeable, keeping with with political trends.

https://egyptianchronicles.blogspot...Feed:+EgyptianChronicles+(Egyptian+chronicles)

This is called the Eid Prayers in Fayoum, Egypt - (the more you leave the big city of Cairo, to the outerbanks, the more you experience of the culture:

Last edited:

leomoon

Someone on Quora online, asked the other day about Thoth in Egypt antiquity.

From the little I've read in the past, it seems Thoth-Mercury-Hermes is all one in the same from times too long ago to recall except in legend.

Prayer for Agnostics:

and my Parans Stars:
(I'm now in the setting phase of life) :annoyed: But honestly, they really did fit the life in every way. I can relate to all of them very well, all being current especially the rumors from the time I was a child until now. Its strange to muse over them:

(Zyntara gives them out for free if you sign up for them) Otherwise, you'd have to know what the various stars would impel in you.

the star for being a free agent, would be shown by my 11th house Uranus cj. NN, but I've NEVER been athletically inclined. I hate the gym, lol and always avoid it. I also don't think under Vega & Jupiter, that I bother obsessing any longer to solve any problems. That is in the past. The rest still fits. So its really the most impressive reading I've ever rec'd, but its not something easily shown or seen in the personality. (and literally, neither are the Parans)

Last edited:

leomoon

Great thread! :biggrin:

(My Natal-chart Jupiter is in Scorpio. Placidus H8, Whole-sign H9.)

IF it were me, I'd put Jupiter in the 9th (whole sign) :) exalted! :whistling:

I don't know Vedic, but sometimes the Vedic astrologer when looking at my chart (a full 6th house with Merc-Sun & Mars in there which often brought misery because its a house of service & lawsuits, etc hard times I guess), but he'd look at my 9th and find help there, because the cusp of the 9th is Jupiter (Pisces)...and indeed help did come when I needed it.

Monk

Premium Member
.999 = Sterling Silver (all sterling is stamped)

I don't know if it mentions Ammit however. Very interesting piece indeed!

Reminds me of U.S. stamps which often have world wonders on them when they aren't commemorating Elvis, or other favorites. So I don't think its odd that Australia commemorates Egypt (ancient Egypt) this way.

The Shire of Isis is very interesting, established on 1st January 1887 and midnight is the modern day start with parans, Sirius would be culminating, which is the Isis star!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shire_of_Isis

Ammit isn't mentioned but can you see the crocodiles near top of coin?

Last edited:

leomoon

Ammit isn't mentioned but can you see the crocodiles near top of coin?
I could not make out the crocodile, but then again, I need cataracts removed this year too (I hope)

Here are other connections Egypt & Oz:

https://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html

including:
In 1875 the Shevert expedition retrieved a mummified corpse and an example of the canoe used in funerary rites from Darnley Island. World renowned medical scientist Sir Raphael Cilento who examined the corpse stated the incisions and method of embalming to be the same as those employed in Egypt during the 21st to 23rd dynasties over 2900 years ago.
On New Hanover Island, off the tip of New Ireland in 1964, an administration medical officer, Mr. Ray Sheridan discovered what appears to be the remains of an ancient sun-worshippers temple of Egyptian style. Among the monolithic stone blocks there was an idol, facing the rising sun with features half human, half bird it stood 6 feet tall and weighed four tons. Near there Ray Sheridan found the carving of a wheel complete with hub. The ruins reminded him of ancient Sun-worship temples he had seen in Egypt during WWII.
In 1931 Australian Anthropologist, Sir Grafton Elliot-Smith examined mummified remains in a New Zealand cave. He identified the skull as being that of an ancient Egyptian at least 2000 years old. A gold scarab was also dug up in the district on another occasion. His papers seen to have mysteriously disappeared from The Australian Academy of Science Library in Canberra.
I believe I also read the scarab is a sign for the constellation of cancer the crab in ancient egypt.

Last edited:

Cruiser1

If you try to combine a 2D view of the 12 signs and a 2D view of the 12 houses, there is no way these two can both consist of 12 equally sized parts in the birth chart.
Indeed, at most locations the Ascendant and Midheaven aren't exactly 90 degrees apart. Quadrant house systems that have 1st cusp=Asc and 10th cusp=MC are popular, however that means in 2D wheels they result in unequal sized houses. Equal house systems have equal sized houses and are therefore popular too, however they must disassociate the Asc from the 1st house cusp, and/or disassociate the MC from the 10th house.

Is there a solution or a way to balance the two? Yes, you just have to think in 3D! :biggrin: For example, Campanus houses (in its 3D model) is both a quadrant system and an equal system! Campanus houses covers the celestial sphere with 12 equal sized wedges, and it always has the 1st house boundary go through the Asc, and the 10th house boundary go through the MC.

Hopefully we can look forward to horoscopes that either look 3-dimensional or that are, like a hologram.
We can do this already, in astrology programs like "Astrolog" which support "chart spheres". Chart spheres are like 2D wheel charts, but displayed in 3D! :cool: Below is a side by side comparison of a flat 2D wheel chart versus the corresponding 3D chart sphere over time. In the chart sphere, the 12 signs of the zodiac have their wedge shapes outlined in purple, while the 12 houses have their wedge shapes in green.

You can see how Campanus is an equal system, because the 12 houses are the same size (however they're oriented with the local horizon, while the signs are oriented to the ecliptic in space). It's only the 2D ecliptic cross section of the celestial sphere as displayed in a flat 2D wheel chart in which Campanus houses appear to have different sizes. "Chart spheres" and "3D houses" are described in more detail at: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/ast3d.htm

campanus.gif

Humanitarian

An awful lot has been written and debated about house systems: much of it pretty technical. I don't have the head for it, unfortunately.

I liked your graphic a lot. Hopefully we can look forward to horoscopes that either look 3-dimensional or that are, like a hologram.
Astrolog (the program of member @Cruiser1, whose name is Walter D. Pullen) does 3D charts, but I can't because it can only be used in computers and not phones :sad:

Cruiser1

Astrolog (the program of member @Cruiser1, whose name is Walter D. Pullen) does 3D charts, but I can't because it can only be used in computers and not phones :sad:
Yes, Astrolog is a desktop astrology program. However, a subset of Astrolog's features can be accessed on the Web in any browser (even on phones) on Astro.com in its "Extended Chart Selection" page under the "Pullen/Astrolog" tab: https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?lang=e;gm=pu

The "Local Horizon Chart" Astrolog option in the above is similar to Astrolog's 3D chart sphere, just that the sphere showing the sky will be unrolled into a rectangle. Astro.com also supports 3D charts on its own, with options such as "Extended Chart Selection", "Special" tab, "3-dimensional chart".