Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-14-2020, 08:51 AM

I have just dipped my toes into Astrology and don't know what to do

I don't really even know what to say. I feel like I've opened a door that I can't close anymore, but it's such a vast subject that I don't know where to start. I just want to understand.
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_nooraerika.35108.9085.png (39.9 KB, 13 views)

Unread 01-14-2020, 10:02 AM

Re: I have just dipped my toes into Astrology and don't know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by miksi View Post
I don't really even know what to say. I feel like I've opened a door that I can't close anymore, but it's such a vast subject that I don't know where to start. I just want to understand.
Hei!

Just start somewhere, it doesn't really matter where. The pieces will all come together after a while. And keep in mind that as in languages, in astrology you are never done learning. So, enjoy the journey!

The Following User Says Thank You to muchacho For This Useful Post:
miksi (01-14-2020)
Unread 01-14-2020, 10:14 AM

Hei, thanks for responding. I've been feeling so confused and even embarrassed about all this. I feel like I'm not completely willing to get into this but I also might not have an option anymore.
Unread 01-14-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Hei, thanks for responding. I've been feeling so confused and even embarrassed about all this. I feel like I'm not completely willing to get into this but I also might not have an option anymore.

Hi Miksi,

this is my impression and feeling from your chart as well. Astrology is 11th house and uranus connections to personal planets for getting and being a passionate astrologer - easy entrance and understanding brought along with own chart.

This is missing in your chart - you are more interested in finding help in astrology to find new selftrust and faith in yourself by a reading than to learn it yourself and to really go this long way.

Moon is in no valid aspect wit uranus. But jupiter and uranus are in sign reception - each in the sign of the other.

With moon opposing jupiter and squaring scorpio mars as ruler of your 8th house - you would have to resist and to work on and against your own family and ancestor beliefs - not trusting and believing in astrology as effective and reliable.

Sun rules your 12th house - where your intuitive moon is in - with moon/neptune correspondence and sun is squared by pluto in 3rd house.
As well as your venus is - as ruler of your 2nd house - house of skills and talents and main ruler of 3rd house - thoughts and mind.

Your pluto is strong placed in own sign as co-ruler of 3rd in rd. In 3rd pluto is a very strong mind orientated energy- a seventh sense as a detective with an eidetic memory - never forget anything - good for chess players. But not so much interested in astrology - IMO.

Your mars as your 8th house ruler (genetic inheritance) is in 3rd house mind and mental - at apex of a t-square. You more subconsciously follow your family's dogmata and beliefs - until released and activated by a transit - what is not now.

Attached Images
File Type: png miksi.png (39.9 KB, 2 views)
miksi (01-14-2020)
Unread 01-14-2020, 06:37 PM

Thank you!
Unread 01-14-2020, 06:54 PM

Quote:
This is missing in your chart - you are more interested in finding help in astrology to find new selftrust and faith in yourself by a reading than to learn it yourself and to really go this long way.

This is probably pretty accurate. I have always deep dived into subjects that fascinate or bug me, but it doesn't usually last for a long time. I still won't give up just yet.

I feel like I have no words. Everything that I understood of what you said, just resonates. Maybe not the chess part, that's way too stressful. Thank you so much.

Tags
astrology, dipped, toes