The Dark love of Scorpio

Animatrix

I find this interesting what you're speaking of.:biggrin:

*highlights bold*
So are you saying that the people experiencing the transits who "nearly did of depression" were not spiritually healthy or bodily healthy ? so they in turn suffered from the transits.
And the people who also had these same stressful transit aspects and were happy, we're actually happy souls anyway so they didn't feel the stress from the transits like the others did ?

Exactly. The more sensitive and out of tune the nervous system is = the more malefic the influence. If you have a sound temperament, a sound mind then a hard aspect will not feel as difficult as it would be for a person whose nervous system is very sensitive.

Chrysalis

Exactly. The more sensitive and out of tune the nervous system is = the more malefic the influence. If you have a sound temperament, a sound mind then a hard aspect will not feel as difficult as it would be for a person whose nervous system is very sensitive.

Yes i like your analogy here, it makes perfect sense to me.

Its also like the vibrations we transit me isn't it, like the higher vibrational beings to the lower vibrational, like you gave with your mars example.

Animatrix

Yes i like your analogy here, it makes perfect sense to me.

Its also like the vibrations we transit me isn't it, like the higher vibrational beings to the lower vibrational, like you gave with your mars example.

Yes.

And this is so obvious because when you look at it, and I see it all the time, that hard transits from malefics can really break down a person's life completely, yet another person will barely feel any pain, but instead maybe experience a rather easy challenge followed by a reward by the same transit/aspect. It really is impossible to know for sure how a person will react under a certain transit/birth aspect. First one must examine the individual's physical and mental makeup. Therefore, from an astrological standpoint, it is much more interesting to study the charts of rather sensitive and damaged persons, because they play out everything in their charts so remarkably well. Some people are so lacking in will power that they are like little leaves going with the wind; everything in their charts they express in an extreme way. But it gives an extreme perspective. And astrologers are always consulted by people who already are in trouble, one should always remember that. People whose lives are running smoothly will not consult an astrologer, other than for fun perhaps. I have also noticed that "strong" (sound, stable, balanced) persons are much less likely to believe in astrology. They feel so harmonious and secure in themselves, with perfect trust in their own will power, that the very notion of some distant stars being able to influence their lives seem absurd to them.

There really is freedom from hard transits and a difficult birth chart - and the answer to these problems is not to wait for that lucky transit that will never come, but to cultivate inner strength, increase vitality by building up health, to exercise moderation in the sensual pleasures and to focus on the present, to be here and now, and of course; the most important of all - to live a moral lifestyle. It really is irrelevant to look to transits and progressions because the answer to life's problems is always the same. A birth chart however, can be very useful. Transits and progressions are more for the fun of it.

Some sensitive people must be advised against predictions, because when one is lacking in will power, and then to see that the future is stacked with hard transits, can be extremely demoralizing. One should not look to the stars for hope and help, but to the power that made the stars, but that is my opinion, and I believe it so strongly. The Bible does not say that there is not something to astrology - but it warns against putting faith and hope in it. We should pay no more attention to transits concerning our future, than we should do to the weather. Because at the end of the day, we do have free will and we can survive even the hardest of transits, but we must be willing to work WITH the universe/God. We must "get in tune with the infinite".

aquarius7000

...So are you saying that the people experiencing the transits who "nearly did of depression" were not spiritually healthy or bodily healthy ? so they in turn suffered from the transits.
And the people who also had these same stressful transit aspects and were happy, we're actually happy souls anyway so they didn't feel the stress from the transits like the others did ?
The people that "were not spiritually or bodily healthy" also has to do with either their natal constellations and planetary strengths/challenges and/or with the transits they are facing. Their being weak is not disconnected from astrological factors.

For instance, if someone has a weak Moon, they might have inherent insecurities, but that has to do with their weak Moon. If someone has Moon-Neptune, they might even run away from this or have issues of self-deception. With Pluto-Moon, they might use their emotional insecurities to manipulate others/ their lovers (cases where such people threaten to harm themselves should their partner leave them, or harm them even). Of course, I am taking extreme examples here to show how far such people can go. Outer planets will spoil the case further.

Animatrix

The people that "were not spiritually or bodily healthy" also has to do with either their natal constellations and planetary strengths/challenges and/or with the transits they are facing. Their being weak is not disconnected from astrological factors.

For instance, if someone has a weak Moon, they might have inherent insecurities, but that has to do with their weak Moon. If someone has Moon-Neptune, they might even run away from this or have issues of self-deception. With Pluto-Moon, they might use their emotional insecurities to manipulate others/ their lovers (cases where such people threaten to harm themselves should their partner leave them, or harm them even). Of course, I am taking extreme examples here to show how far such people can go. Outer planets will spoil the case further.
Impossible to see the inherent natural strength/health of a native in the stars. You can never know what sex or race the native is for the same reason. A strong individual will express their natal chart altogether different from a weak person, even if they had identical charts. Same with transits. The old astrologers struggled with this because they couldn't find a method to know exactly what level of "nerve energy" the native had, therefore impossible to tell. You must examine a native's mental and physical makeup to truly make an accurate reading, but astrologers get away with this because they are consulted by sensitive people, hence they are often right.
I've seen charts that promised strength, and had many good aspects and few hard, yet the individual was that typical sensitive one, and one bad aspect ruined their whole lives, and on the contrary I have seen people with bad charts yet they had "good prospects" - strong, stable individuals born of mentally sound persons who in spite of their planetary misfortune had happy lives. You can not, by any astrological means, know for certain how an individual will be affected by a Venus square Uranus aspect for example. In low individuals it may indicate perversion and unable to enter relationships; in higher individuals it may just indicate a very independent person who likes to be free and prefers freedom over relationships.

UraSatVen1029

Venus in scorpio with squares to Uranus and Neptune, opposition to Saturn, semi-sextile to pluto... but a very tight Sun conjunction.

What do you think are the lessons being manifested here? Since venus is already weak in this sign, how hard will it be for this Venus to overcome it? I have this Venus btw.

love-thinking

One becomes more attractive when in love I believe.

Venus square Pluto could indicate BDSM was a question! But I'm sure it could. Mars-Pluto contacts as well. I think all venus-pluto contacts could indicate that in its extreme form of course.

Yes post what u found out! I'm eager to know!

I actually have no idea whether it means BDSM. He had venus in cap square pluto. Mars in aquarius also means his sexuality is "kinky." He likes to feel powerful in relation to his woman but at the same time he likes doing things sexually to her that "mark her as his," he likes to also push boundaries to see how much a woman would do for him. Some of the stuff are so degrading and revolting. It's a way for him to confirm that the girl truly loves him. Probably why he wanted me to get an IUD.

He also has a no BS attitude toward life and keenly expects that from his woman (like don't be late to his house) but when it comes to his own goals and responsibilities, this hyppocrite is nothing but a LOSER. :)

His thought process is one of a vulnerable borderline ***** hiding behind the facade of a strong cop. In the end I wasn't having it. You want to test how much I'm willing to go through it all with you, well I'll go through most of it ONLY to have you later realize that you will never find better than me no matter where you look or someone that'll take that much of your ****. So have fun playing detective *****. After that, I'll only be growing stronger and better so I hope this man stalks me on social media.

We had moon opposite pluto, venus mars conjunct double wammy, moon conjunct rahu, moon opposite saturn, venus sextile pluto, his moon is also in my 8th house. And we may have moon conjunct moon in a very wide orb.

I was pluto in both, could say why I'm so bitter lol.

He was a plutonic person, mars was probably strong too, he probably has an aries or taurus ascendent, and I can't tell which. He barely had any other planets strong in his chart, no venus, not much neptune. Probably says a lot about his lack of compassion.

Animatrix

I actually have no idea whether it means BDSM. He had venus in cap square pluto. Mars in aquarius also means his sexuality is "kinky." He likes to feel powerful in relation to his woman but at the same time he likes doing things sexually to her that "mark her as his," he likes to also push boundaries to see how much a woman would do for him. Some of the stuff are so degrading and revolting. It's a way for him to confirm that the girl truly loves him. Probably why he wanted me to get an IUD.

He also has a no BS attitude toward life and keenly expects that from his woman (like don't be late to his house) but when it comes to his own goals and responsibilities, this hyppocrite is nothing but a LOSER. :)

His thought process is one of a vulnerable borderline ***** hiding behind the facade of a strong cop. In the end I wasn't having it. You want to test how much I'm willing to go through it all with you, well I'll go through most of it ONLY to have you later realize that you will never find better than me no matter where you look or someone that'll take that much of your ****. So have fun playing detective *****. After that, I'll only be growing stronger and better so I hope this man stalks me on social media.

We had moon opposite pluto, venus mars conjunct double wammy, moon conjunct rahu, moon opposite saturn, venus sextile pluto, his moon is also in my 8th house. And we may have moon conjunct moon in a very wide orb.

I was pluto in both, could say why I'm so bitter lol.

He was a plutonic person, mars was probably strong too, he probably has an aries or taurus ascendent, and I can't tell which. He barely had any other planets strong in his chart, no venus, not much neptune. Probably says a lot about his lack of compassion.
That's typical I think, pure psychology. Loser IRL has to be the master in the bedroom. It is sort of compensation ya know! But I would be afraid of such a man if I was a woman.

So you are Pluto in synastry. Hmm, would you say that Pluto is the one who gets bitter when the relationship ends? I have read both opinions. Some say that Pluto is the person who is the "loser" and becomes bitter when the relationship ends, other says its the other one who is obsessed with Pluto.

What is your take on it?

aquarius7000

Venus in scorpio with squares to Uranus and Neptune, opposition to Saturn, semi-sextile to pluto... but a very tight Sun conjunction.

What do you think are the lessons being manifested here? Since venus is already weak in this sign, how hard will it be for this Venus to overcome it? I have this Venus btw.
What does Venus stand for?
Love, compassion, relationships, likes and dislikes, finances, etc.

Now any one or more of those areas are where you could have to struggle more. However, that being said, if you are looking at finances, you will obviously also have to look at the Moon and the 2nd house, planets in there and its ruler.

Similarly, if you are looking at relationships, you should look at the ruler of the 7th house as well as the planets in there, and the Moon again.

Also, you must look at the houses Venus rules in your chart, as you could suffer in those areas also.

Now, you mentioned that there is tension (square) between Venus and the outers (basically malefic and challenging in nature), so you have to see what those outers stand for. If you will read my other posts on this thread, I think I have described all three of those outers.

love-thinking

That's typical I think, pure psychology. Loser IRL has to be the master in the bedroom. It is sort of compensation ya know! But I would be afraid of such a man if I was a woman.

So you are Pluto in synastry. Hmm, would you say that Pluto is the one who gets bitter when the relationship ends? I have read both opinions. Some say that Pluto is the person who is the "loser" and becomes bitter when the relationship ends, other says its the other one who is obsessed with Pluto.

What is your take on it?

That's a really good question actually. I read in some sites, it is pluto, for other people it is the personal planet, and in some sites, it is whoever has more pluto in their charts.

The thing with our relationship, there were neptune, mars-venus, uranus, rahu and even saturn and even BML. His BML squares my sun, opposites my ascendent.

I have been the pluto with other interactions with guys who I have felt nothing towards. The orb was wide though with these guys. With my moon pluto opposite with my ex was one degree only.

We have had two relationships. One that lasted for half a month, and the other that lasted for half a year.

After the first relationship, he re entered my life after going through a set of coincidences in his vacation that all pointed towards me.

After the second relationship, although I didn't chase him and ask him to come back, I do yearn for him.

Another thing you need to look at is natal chart. I have pluto opposite moon, but I also have neptune trine moon, uranus and mars trine moon, and venus trine my ascendent.

So I do take on characteristics or understand and relate to the energies of those planets. I'm a compassionate and idealistic person(neptune) that can sit back and analyze right and wrong from a detached perspective. (uranus) My moon is in taurus and I am incredibly patient. Libra ascendent also makes me put other people's needs in front of my own.

His chart is mostly fire, with lots of pluto, jupiter, mars and some saturn. And the thing is he expresses these traits in very negative ways, in areas that he shouldn't. Jupiter makes him love freedom and optimism, so he can never deal with difficult responsibilities in this case, dealing with the scars he left me, confronting me and letting me prove to him that I didn't cheat and instead running. He has venus in saturn, so he expects his girl to be very methodical and responsible. So he feels restrictive and comes off as very hyppocritical 'cause he can never live up to what he expects from others.

His pluto energy is very destructive. He will want to consume the woman he's with. He has to prove to himself that he can push all the buttons and have the highest effect on the woman he's with. He's nothing but a parasite. It proves to him that he's worth something if he pushes someone over the edge to a point where they can never be the same again.

Because I have the pluto energy too and also because I am the pluto in this, I decided to infect him with my pluto after detaching from my neptune as a result of knowing that he's not a good person who never really cared for me as much as I cared for him.

So he's going to enter his next relationship with major self worth issues and this time his poison needs to be even stronger for him to get that high, in this case, the woman needs to view him as more of a king figure, and he has to control and effect her even more. Maybe he'll be satisfied when the next woman stalks him. He has venus square pluto so it makes sense-healing self worth issues by stealing other people's sense of worth, belittling others and eventually reducing them to a crazy worthless piece of **** whose entire being depends on your will.

I have venus quintile pluto. Quintile is the fifth harmonic aspect and it deals with past life energies. It is the only aspect my venus makes(other than to my ascendent). I am guessing that I have dealt with many plutonic fatal relationships in the past which I learnt greatly from. So I am very good at understanding relationships. This relationship probably prepared me and reteach me all that I need to know for this lifetimes and new soul contracts.

love-thinking

What is your take on it?

Another thing I'd like to add. So people were debating here about what kind of relationships are good vs bad.

Someone said venus and/or neptune=compassion and pluto doesn't.

I think pluto relationships can be the most binding out of all three but honestly plutonic relationships usually touch on old negative patterns that are usually shown in one's natal chart.

I have realized that regardless of how much sexual attractiveness pluto gives or charisma, or depth, I wish I didn't have pluto in my chart at all nor do I wish I had these relationships.

Although there is a positive manifestation of pluto-love energy, it rarely happens. Usually what these relationships say is that your soul is blackened, and relationships don't always make it better, sometimes it further darkens your soul. Sometimes you feel like you'll never be the same again.

If you go to past posts on this forum, there was this gemini that talked about how her dad used to beat her mom. Her dad had a stellium in scorpio I believe.

That's how pluto energy is. If it's not having an effect on you, that is how it will react to control you. If it is having an effect on you, it will watch your self-destruction as it feeds its self worth when it thinks back to that one time you exacerbated his fragile little emotions even if its not your fault. It will manipulate you in a way where your entire worth depends on their control without any care of how you feel in the process and how it is affecting you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Usually this happens because mommy or daddy invalidated or scarred you for whatever reason and plagued you with the belief that you are not good enough, that you have to manipulate to get your needs met. So you look for invalidation from your partner because that's all you've known, and you do everything in your power to change your personal story which created the framework for every other story in your life. (this is probably the cowardly nature you see in some scorpios, they don't believe they can freely express themselves)

So you manipulate Carla into believing that her self worth depends on you liking sex and how you feel towards her so you have access to everything when it comes to Carla and you control her. If Carla disobeys and she lives with you and you have secure in the fact that she's not leaving you or will be anytime soon and this can be for whatever reason, you hit her.

This way Carla-Mommy never ignores you (preventing you from intimacy and/or access) nor does Mommy-Carla invalidate your emotions and needs for whatever it is you want. And thus, that personal story is shifted to a place where you have power and someone else is vulnerable thereby getting your revenge.

Eventually Carla realizes your game and manipulation, thinks your an absolutely evil **** and if she has enough pluto in her, she will first say things that kill before she leaves and leaves you to square one all over again.

I think the only way pluto relationships can work out if there are mutual sun-moon, venus-sun, moon-ascendent, sun-ascendent, moon-venus conjunctions present.

The reason why I say this is because in this case, both people's expressions, values, and/or emotions synchronize in some way and can work together in a way that can resolve past patterns and issues. One person understands the emotions of others because that's their expression, so there's less triggering, and more direct communication.

There's respect and care. You're not going to reduce them to becoming powerless because you see yourself in that other person. Makes sense?

JOS

I like this! :devil:

Definitely something I concur with!

Let me extend what I pick from here. Scorpio wants absolute control of their beloved & wants to know everything in order to have power over their passion that they can't escape till the Scorpion has it's fill. For that it will please, seduce or kill it's beloved. (I actually feel like using the word 'prey')

I somehow always associated Scorpion types with the images of that perfect 'Mistress'. The seductress who dressed in anything from sexy lingerie to latex & spectacular ball gowns. She could hypnotize with her eyes or her graceful moves but she would get the man she had her eyes on if she wanted him bad enough. There was no chance of getting a 'no'. In the bedroom everything is chosen step-by-step from attire to the setting, lights, wine etc & sex itself is a transformative 'indulgence'.

Just a fancy picture....... I want the fantasy/ emotional details. Pour em! :lol:

Edited: Found this new pic of Gaga (Venus In Scorpio)- says alot about the Scorpion love- Mysterious, desirable, Lustful, Self-control-Larger-than-life, Knows her worth.

Comments welcomed.

My partner has scorpio moon, possession, controlling and jealousy on level I never seen in my life.

UraSatVen1029

Another thing I'd like to add. So people were debating here about what kind of relationships are good vs bad.

Someone said venus and/or neptune=compassion and pluto doesn't.

I think pluto relationships can be the most binding out of all three but honestly plutonic relationships usually touch on old negative patterns that are usually shown in one's natal chart.

I have realized that regardless of how much sexual attractiveness pluto gives or charisma, or depth, I wish I didn't have pluto in my chart at all nor do I wish I had these relationships.

Although there is a positive manifestation of pluto-love energy, it rarely happens. Usually what these relationships say is that your soul is blackened, and relationships don't always make it better, sometimes it further darkens your soul. Sometimes you feel like you'll never be the same again.

If you go to past posts on this forum, there was this gemini that talked about how her dad used to beat her mom. Her dad had a stellium in scorpio I believe.

That's how pluto energy is. If it's not having an effect on you, that is how it will react to control you. If it is having an effect on you, it will watch your self-destruction as it feeds its self worth when it thinks back to that one time you exacerbated his fragile little emotions even if its not your fault. It will manipulate you in a way where your entire worth depends on their control without any care of how you feel in the process and how it is affecting you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Usually this happens because mommy or daddy invalidated or scarred you for whatever reason and plagued you with the belief that you are not good enough, that you have to manipulate to get your needs met. So you look for invalidation from your partner because that's all you've known, and you do everything in your power to change your personal story which created the framework for every other story in your life. (this is probably the cowardly nature you see in some scorpios, they don't believe they can freely express themselves)

So you manipulate Carla into believing that her self worth depends on you liking sex and how you feel towards her so you have access to everything when it comes to Carla and you control her. If Carla disobeys and she lives with you and you have secure in the fact that she's not leaving you or will be anytime soon and this can be for whatever reason, you hit her.

This way Carla-Mommy never ignores you (preventing you from intimacy and/or access) nor does Mommy-Carla invalidate your emotions and needs for whatever it is you want. And thus, that personal story is shifted to a place where you have power and someone else is vulnerable thereby getting your revenge.

Eventually Carla realizes your game and manipulation, thinks your an absolutely evil **** and if she has enough pluto in her, she will first say things that kill before she leaves and leaves you to square one all over again.

I think the only way pluto relationships can work out if there are mutual sun-moon, venus-sun, moon-ascendent, sun-ascendent, moon-venus conjunctions present.

The reason why I say this is because in this case, both people's expressions, values, and/or emotions synchronize in some way and can work together in a way that can resolve past patterns and issues. One person understands the emotions of others because that's their expression, so there's less triggering, and more direct communication.

There's respect and care. You're not going to reduce them to becoming powerless because you see yourself in that other person. Makes sense?

Well, I too have 4 Scorpio placements yet fortunately, I am anything but THAT. I admit, the controlling nature was more evident when I was younger, because I felt insecure and paranoid, and this was only involving my close friendships, crushes and romantic relationships. Jealousy was definitely there and I did a little manipulation to gain their attention back, to make them pity me and to love me again. I was sort of forceful in my assertion to have them again towards me.

However, my life seems to put me into situations where I had to "let go" of a loooot of stuff and those relationships were certainly one of them. While I was jealous and possessive of those who I care about, in the end, I didn't force them to stay. It was more like, I kept loving them even though they were pulling away. It was more like, they found my affection too intense for them, they didn't know what exactly to do with it, so the responses I get are hot and cold. I just stand there and forced myself not to do anything because I know its toxic for me to exert so much effort on those who don't even care about me in return, yet still I obsess about them. I still hope they come back to me. Yet, because of that I became depressed about it thinking no one would ever understand the way I loved and no one would ever love me the same way, blah blah blah. I burned myself in a lot of situations trying to make these people stay with me, yet nothing ever worked. In the end, I was hurting myself.

But to be completely controlling, to be seriously possessive like a hundred percent, no I was rather scared about that. I've seen my father being very forceful around my mother and I've always tried to stop him before it gets worse. I have friends who are in an abusive relationships and I never understood how someone has this greedy and dark nature to be this abusive to the one they love. For me, I would see my Scorpio placements as having the power to be intense and powerful but also with the themes of healing and letting go. I have Sun-Merc-Ven-Chiron Scorpio. Pluto aspects these planets except for Chiron.

UraSatVen1029

Someone else mentioned "Mistress" here.

I don't know, but in my experience if most people saw or met a scorpio in a public place, like in a school, in a mall, or in a party, everyone can assume the worst in that person.

But there are some that become bewitched by the charm of Scorpio. Me and my friend sorta has this problem. My friend has Mars in Scorpio, and also Pluto conjunct her ascendant. Cancer and Taurus Sun-Moon. She easily attracts older men in groceries, in malls and stuff. Men who are at least 5 years older than she is. When she's just asking for a simple question, just asking for a little help, these guys automatically look at her like she's trying to flirt with them and they have this stupid big smile on their face. Kind of funny to watch but also pathetic. She also has a few stalkers who were formerly involved with her but there's one person who seems to be realllyyy obsessed with her. He never leaves her alone in social media and even tries to visit her several times. He would never take a "no" for an answer. She already has a man that she's committed with but guys don't seem to get that either. Sometimes she does this unintentionally, but sometimes she also turn the charm on in order to get something she wants... but she does this whenever she's broke and she wants food. Lol.

As for my case, I don't immediately attract men like my friend does. However, I realized that my eye contact can either intimidate or attract some guys. I'm definitely more silent and shy than my friend, I don't initiate stuff at all. But with all the eye contact, I can get someone intrigued. And this "'mistress" thing.. * sigh* its more apparent with me because the ones I attract are already in a committed relationship. I do have a lot of guy friends and some of these guys have their own girlfriends, but their girlfriends will always be suspicious of me. It also doesn't help that I usually fall for the emotionally unavailable ones.

Sometimes, because of all the eye contact, the little smirk and inside jokes I give so freely, these guys automatically assume I like them/I desire them. They even make themselves available for more flirting to happen. They initiate stuff like they intentionally stay near to me, talk to me, the touching thing is also there, even they enjoy the eye contact. Their body language makes me stop and think, "Oh no, not again." Because they always think I have the hots for them. So it's stroking their ego, and they just want me to flirt with them some more. Eugh. I had one situation where this guy kept his crush on me the whole time he was in a relationship. He revealed it to his friends after he got out of that relationship, and he felt guilty. Lol :(

Yet me and my friend have suffered with having this "slutty/mistress" reputation too. :/

People talk as if Scorpio & Pluto are Gods. Truth is a lot of people fear letting out just how much they abuse the power of Pluto themselves so hold it as this superpower when truly it's just you failing to learn and fix yourselves.

I have Sun and Jupiter trine Pluto in Scorpio and Pluto square Asc. Only 1 person in this thread has ever met me and at a time when things were in turmoil for me.

Am i a dark sith lord? No. Am i intimidating? No.
Do i abuse others? No.

Stop preaching and learn to intigrate.

Scorpio Moon here, 12th house Aries Sun/Merc/Mars conj - I just want to put a good word in for Plutonian energy. Plutonian energy is fundamentally creative, IMO. Sure, there's destruction, but the goal is the rebirth, the new beginning. It's driven by the vision of what could be.

And being obsessive is not really bad when it is well-directed. I've been obsessed with lots of things and only a few of them have been people. A lot more of them have been productive endeavors (like learning a foreign language, my health & diet, academics, fantasy novels, training my dog, growing plants, whatever). Cleaning my house frequently turns into a complete top-to-bottom overhaul of the entire building.

Anyway, I just wanted to stick up for Pluto here. Pluto is the "go big or go home" planet. No half measures. The only problem is when that energy gets directed toward a bad goal. JMO.

DarkLover

I've read bout it a lot of times regarding the intensity, jealousy, possessiveness but what is it really like? Why is it termed 'dark'?

I would love to know the thoughts & feelings behind these emotions & 'plutonian' kinds of relationships so please share.
I am a Scorpio I have a love of bad habits that in my past I only exibit at night and I like to do them in towns far away from home and around people I don't know. Create an alias to disquise my actions at night. ...Things like going to adult gentelmen clubs, seeking call girls of the night, sketchy bars & dance clubs. I don't seem to find the need to do these things anymore since I been married and very loyal to my wife, but I did in my past before marriage.

I have gotten myself in trouble on numerous times in my life for being too obsessive over woman I was interesting in....I taught myself to avoid unintentially stalking women I get interested in since it alway seems to scare them away. Bad habit when I was young getting obsessive over women as a teenager....following, calling leaving voice messages, prank calling, sending anonymous love letters...also been accused of being very jealous by woman too.

....Thankfully though I am now married to a Cancer for 8 years and she is more possesive, obsessive, stalking, and crazy then me.... my crazy behavior she seems to find loving and says she enjoys that kind of behavior... so I guess it works out in the end. Last 8 years I have gotten a taste of my own medicine. She stalks me in her car sometimes, is very jealous of any female I am with, extremely possessive and controlling.

My wife and I have a very Love / Hate relationship, we always are arguing over everything. Actually all my relationships with women seems to have been Love/ Hate relationships like Lady Gaga's song bad romance.... Kind of like Wuthering Heights...feel the need to punish your lover emotionally if they hurt you. I punish my wife emotionally and she will punish me emotionally. Then we forgive and back to normal. Everyday in the relationship it is swinging pendulum between a firey hell and ectasy.

Last edited: