Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 01-01-2020, 09:07 AM

Re: Is he a mafioso murderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Ok couple of questions.. obviously I meant my natal Jupiter, so can we read our natal chart placements in relation to a horary?? I didn’t know about this
Interesting question. The short of it is "yes." If you are the querent, which you are, then you as a person; i.e., your natal chart, has a bearing on the reading. Albeit tangential and only because you mentioned this quality about yourself. It so happens that such a condition appears to be in the chart. You yourself said as much but chose the wrong planet, in my opinion. Your curiosity is what is shown, and then later, your inquiry, by planetary meaning and dignity (dignity in all its sense). You are always a factor in any reading where you are a querent, and there is no chart that will supersede that of your natal chart other than natural phenomena of the world you are in. But a chart of that kind is not really needed in a question of this kind. The point is: Wherever you go, there you are.

[deleted personal details OP did not give permission to reveal - Moderator]

Quote:
Third.. what in the chart suggests him not living much longer?
A combination of factors. His age for one. His ruler anoretic and a passing aspect of and showing ill health, the former being in the bounds of the former and the latter the significator of the quesited, and both are accidentally powerful. You can feel it. There is something wrong with this person.

Quote:
Oh and fourth.. when you say I already know the answer, is that saying I know that he has killed people?
You have been curious and have been asking questions. You have associated with these people. You will continue to do so. And through your curiosity you know or at least believe that he was or is dangerous and/or unscrupulous. You just wanted to confirm your gut feeling or the aspersions made to you, by your having a sticky beak.

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 01-01-2020 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Fixing typos
Unread 01-01-2020, 09:41 AM

And I canít say for certain ó Iím not sure if you see it in the chart or not ó but I strongly doubt Iíll continue to associate with these people
Unread 01-01-2020, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
Interesting question. The short of it is "yes." If you are the querent, which you are, then you as a person; i.e., your natal chart, has a bearing on the reading. Albeit tangential and only because you mentioned this quality of yourself. It so happens that such a condition appears to be in the chart. You yourself said as much but chose the wrong planet, I believe.
Also..
How do you mean the condition happens to appear in the chart? The Jupiter in the horary is in Cap not Scorp..?
Unread 01-01-2020, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
And I can’t say for certain — I’m not sure if you see it in the chart or not — but I strongly doubt I’ll continue to associate with these people
Sorry about that. I thought it wouldn't matter too much but wanted to make a point that these associations are unhelpful and is why I posted that article.

Anyhow, first, one reads horary charts differently than natal charts in some regards. So you won't replicate a natal chart, necessarily, in horary. Nevertheless, there are many roads up the mountain. That's why it's not too important what methods one uses in horary, although I do agree with some others here that the outer planets are of limited value in horary charts. Reason one is due to the lack of rulership over the signs. That system is broken and doesn't have the philosophy and symmetry of just using the traditional planets. The second is due to the speed at which those planets move. You can cast horary charts for a week, and those planets will be where they are at the beginning of the week. So I suppose they work like fixed stars, in my opinion.

That's a tangent. The point is that the answer is all that matters and how one gets there is irrelevant to some extent. So you will come to a conclusion that is the same but arrived at it from a different path.

So your does not need to be exactly the same in a horary to come to the same conclusion. Like I said, horary is not read the same as a natal chart.

As far as your continuing to be involved with these people, that's what the chart shows. However, I'm not sure if this man you asked about is going to die of some disease. I don't know how much you know about him, but this is a past situation. He may be lame in some way or has a physical problem, health wise, that causes issues.

What I was seeing is that he's not going to remain in your life for long, whether he moves or manages in someway to be in a situation where you cannot know about him or have contact. And it is at this point that I see your trying to find out more about this person or family or something like that, asking questions. Not here but physically inquiring about this person to an extent that it is known that you are asking.

This man, however, will disappear from your life. How exactly, I'm not sure, but this "vanishing" will cause some emotional issue that propel's you to "investigate further." Of course, after this, you might want to change your mind. I'm not looking at the chart you posted so I can't give a time frame for you. But you are emotionally invested in this inquiry and will pick it up again within a month, for sure. Likely it will be sooner.

I can't recall other questions you asked. Oh. I recall something. There is no Mafioso that can be considered "white collar." I have never known anyone, in all of history, who was a gangster/mafioso that did not enter the drug trade, whether it was bootlegging in the 1930s, selling cocaine and crack in the 1980s, to heroin in the early 2000s and meth in the 2010s. Money laundering is a process by which an "organization" tries to make the funds' sources untraceable. The sources are often varied but have always involved drugs in one way or another. Unless its ripping people off by upgrading junk stock like Wall Street, I just don't see a white collar element here.

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 01-01-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Tags
mafioso, murderer