Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 01-14-2017, 07:55 AM

This it is?

So I asked will I marry this man. What is your opinion yes or no
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1372.jpg (108.7 KB, 26 views)
Unread 01-14-2017, 08:21 AM

Re: This it is?

I say no even though currently both Venus and Mars are in applying conjunction in Pisces, but as far as I know Venus (in this case him) goes retrograde soon so it does not meet Mars in that conjunction. Weather it eventually does or not later on, I don't know. Would it mean that he changes his mind with his significator going rx?! Moon doesn't help either as it doesn't aspect the quiested. You have an early ASC here, so perhaps it's too soon to consider marriage with the Venus RX of the quiested on top of it. Let someone else confirm this please before you believe my own interpretation.
The Following User Says Thank You to kai For This Useful Post:
HeartTree (01-14-2017)
Unread 01-14-2017, 05:29 PM

Thank you Kai, sounds interesting. It is tricky

Another opinion anyone?
Unread 01-14-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
So I asked will I marry this man. What is your opinion yes or no
Early rising point suggests that perhaps your question or the matter is premature. Both significators in the 5th makes for a very romantic backdrop, yet as ardent as he is toward you, based on reception from him/Venus to you/Mars, your significators do not perfect. And Moon is disjunct your significators. That is, it aspects neither of them. So ultimately, I do not see a coming together.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 01-14-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Unread 01-15-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Early rising point suggests that perhaps your question or the matter is premature. Both significators in the 5th makes for a very romantic backdrop, yet as ardent as he is toward you, based on reception from him/Venus to you/Mars, your significators do not perfect. And Moon is disjunct your significators. That is, it aspects neither of them. So ultimately, I do not see a coming together.
Thank you for your time and insightfull answer
The Following User Says Thank You to HeartTree For This Useful Post:
IleneK (01-15-2017)
Unread 01-15-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Isn't it the querent who is more ardent as the querent, Mars, exalts Venus, him? It's just I've seen people read it the other way around where Mars (whoever it represents) exalts the Venus person in Pisces where Venus is exalted on its own already. This is why dignities confuse the heck out of me sometimes as I still have difficulty determining whether it is the planet in a certain sign that exalts the ruler of that sign it is located in or is it the sign that exalts the planet that is located in that sign.
The Following User Says Thank You to kai For This Useful Post:
IleneK (01-15-2017)
Unread 01-15-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai View Post
Isn't it the querent who is more ardent as the querent, Mars, exalts Venus, him? It's just I've seen people read it the other way around where Mars (whoever it represents) exalts the Venus person in Pisces where Venus is exalted on its own already. This is why dignities confuse the heck out of me sometimes as I still have difficulty determining whether it is the planet in a certain sign that exalts the ruler of that sign it is located in or is it the sign that exalts the planet that is located in that sign.
Good question, Kai. As I understand it, I am employing the more traditional method of delineating reception. Others read with very good success the opposite way, following more modern horarist, John Frawley's, method.
So it seems confusing with here being two approaches. I recommend just trying one and seeing now it works over time and then perhaps experimenting with the other to see what gives you the best results.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
HeartTree (01-17-2017)
Unread 01-14-2017, 10:48 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Nah not him