• Me

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Din

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mr1234

Who among the three is more intelligent? I mean, we are all in same field, let me know your answer. I know the answer, so lets see.
1. Me
2. Din
3. GP

If possible order them in highest intelligence to lowest.

Well, some members wanted an horary question like this, so i posted it here.

Attachments

• qwe.GIF
    qwe.GIF
    42.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Anachiel

Horary does not judge or make sweeping generalizations like that.

Also, the horary chart has an early ASC, traditionally, signifying an imperfect question or one that is not well thought out or developed. So, on the surface, one of the other two must be more intelligent. ;) (kidding here)

mr1234

:) There was a similar question before, but it was answered by the members. So, i thought even this would work.

Blaze

Account Closed
Wouldn't the OP be represented by Exalted Saturn? That seems pretty strong, though I've no idea where the others are.

Would one be 6th house? Jupiter is weak in Gemini so...hmm. And if Din is friends with the OP then he is 11th...Mars is at home and domicile is a +5 whereas exalt is +4.

If Din is 11th then he's stronger for sure, but Idk, I'm new to this.

tsmall

Premium Member
Wouldn't the OP be represented by Exalted Saturn? That seems pretty strong, though I've no idea where the others are.

Would one be 6th house? Jupiter is weak in Gemini so...hmm. And if Din is friends with the OP then he is 11th...Mars is at home and domicile is a +5 whereas exalt is +4.

If Din is 11th then he's stronger for sure, but Idk, I'm new to this.

Saturn exalted in the 10th, and often exalted planets have an inflated opinion/expectation of themselves that isn't born out by the chart. We don't know who Din or GP are in relation to the question (friends? 11th house, brothers/relatives/neighbors/co-workers? 3rd house) so we look at the 7th house, since this is set up as an adversarial question anyway. Don't know what CT went with, but if we want to judge a crazy chart like this (early ASC, who knows if it's radical because I'm sure not recasting it, or even trying to look up the hour ruler manually), I'd take the triplicity rulers of the 7th, in named order. I mean, sure, you could go with the domicile/exaltation ruler, which possibly CT did, but that way doesn't make sense to me. Venus is doing pretty ok, but hands down, Mars has it going on. GP, and the OP needs to ask himself why this question is so important to him.

Blaze

Account Closed
Saturn exalted in the 10th, and often exalted planets have an inflated opinion/expectation of themselves that isn't born out by the chart. We don't know who Din or GP are in relation to the question (friends? 11th house, brothers/relatives/neighbors/co-workers? 3rd house) so we look at the 7th house, since this is set up as an adversarial question anyway. Don't know what CT went with, but if we want to judge a crazy chart like this (early ASC, who knows if it's radical because I'm sure not recasting it, or even trying to look up the hour ruler manually), I'd take the triplicity rulers of the 7th, in named order. I mean, sure, you could go with the domicile/exaltation ruler, which possibly CT did, but that way doesn't make sense to me. Venus is doing pretty ok, but hands down, Mars has it going on. GP, and the OP needs to ask himself why this question is so important to him.

Ah, that was my first mistake. Early ascendant usually means "too early to tell" and late ascendant means "too late" right? :unsure:

I.m kind of drowsy cos of painkillers so forgive typos. :ninja:

tsmall

Premium Member
Early ascendant usually means "too early to tell" and late ascendant means "too late" right? :unsure:

Not always. Early ASC is kind of like a warning, that there is something else going on with the chart. Meaning take a deeper look.

conspiracy theorist

Well T, I was just being an ***. But the question gave me a 3 stooges vibe with those names so I picked the main man din.

But inadvertently, it seemed like I might have lucked out with that although I have no actual concrete knowledge on how to approach a question like this. He's a professional associate by the sound of it and therefore I could see 11 working. But you're right that the others are seen as rivals and therefore the 7th house is as good a place as any to figure out the "smartest".

rafaella

My money is on Mars, in fixed sign and in his own house whoever Mars is, might be the smartest in the long run. Whilst Saturn, querent has an inflated sense of self, and might appear smartest due to exaltation and angularity, early ASC indicates things still developing and not everything is known and look Saturn changes signs soon ad becomes ruled by Mars ( and so is Moon the 7th ruler). Saturn loses its dignity, Mars comes as the winner. Mars has them in the palm of his hands. So Mr 1234 your friend is smartest, he is not showy, he is secure in himself and very comfortable in his own skin.

mr1234

Thanks for the replies. They are all friends, no longer the people i meet everyday. I still have telephonic conversation with Din once in few months. GP perhaps is in a distant land, and must have settled in his life (At the least at the time of question). 'Me', i am working for a company, whereas Din is still trying hard to be a successful, and runs a shop in the countryside.

But, success has nothing to say with intelligence. Any more questions?