Curses! I am such an 'Airhead'.

I can't open it. Oh well you obviously have ease (or maybe too much ease) with airy things - ie communication. Still, I'd like to see your chart.

starlink

Hi Woody, I could open the chart (double click 23, should open) and saw that you dont have 5 air grand trines but just ône, involving your Moon, Ascendant and the conjunction of Venus,Sun and Mercury. You can look at them separately if you like and then you still don't get 5 but 3 grand trines in Air. (I don't count the Chiron one personally) You are lacking the Earth quality, only have Neptune in earth, and that with all that air and the ruler of your Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in Saggitarius, fire, you could indeed tend to fly off. Difficulties concentrating and very restless. You are very creative though and should use your Sun-Pluto square to cick yourself. It is the only square that can help you not to totally feel like a sattelite. Pluto is very strong in Scorpio and can help you to hold onto things. Grand trines are not always lucky you know. Too much of the good thing is never good. You need discipline in order to direct those good energies. You could ask friends to help you (North Node in the 11th in Earth).ôr find friends with lots of Earth to show you how they tackle things in life. I have a daughter with only Air and Fire, not even Water or Earth, very, very difficult for her to keep her feet on the ground. I am loads of earth and water AND fire, so she always comes to me for advice and I always have to tell her what NOT to do. And really funny, most of her friends are Capricorns! and Scorpio's so she is looking for her failing elements in others to complement and learn.
Hope I have been of some help. S.