Try Not To Be White

Cary2

Banned
It was in response to the HR post and "you are not white" lines, unless you were using the phrase as a rhetorical device.

This is a petty interruption. Most of my objections remain valid. If you malign a whole race, the burden is on you to prove it. He doesn't get a pass simply because he hates his own race.

He launched into an anti-white rant that is worthy of many other nationalities, and it is no more valid simply because he is the very same race he maligns.

I'm getting tired of his incoherence and his blurry confusion.

If you deny that hatred of whites is a thing, then produce your evidence.

conspiracy theorist

Cary, what makes you believe that I'm disputing that racism against whites exist?

I'm just pointing out that a lot of you are responding to each other in a knee-jerk manner, which I understand since this is such an emotionally charged issue for you all.

conspiracy theorist

Whites, Jews, Slavs, East Asians, Indians, Arabs have all gone through subjugation and/or slavery in one way or another throughout history. The Amerindians who originated from the "new world" have been completely wiped out save for tiny little communities in places like Trinidad and Tobago. Slavery has been with humanity throughout history and what happened with blacks is just one of the more recent chapters, and it can be argued that their chapter isn't the worst.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Chiamaria, some of what you outline is the reason why I find the incessant focus on identity politics to be a fool's game. It distracts from the subtle and sophisticated ways that powerful entities perpetuate control over whole populations of people, and they've come to realise that optics matters.

The behaviour of corps that you talk about reminds me of this book here.

https://www.amazon.com/Capitalism-Slavery-Eric-Williams/dp/0807844888

Slavery helped finance the Industrial Revolution in England. Plantation owners, shipbuilders, and merchants connected with the slave trade accumulated vast fortunes that established banks and heavy industry in Europe and expanded the reach of capitalism worldwide. Eric Williams advanced these powerful ideas in Capitalism and Slavery, published in 1944. Years ahead of its time, his profound critique became the foundation for studies of imperialism and economic development. Binding an economic view of history with strong moral argument, Williams's study of the role of slavery in financing the Industrial Revolution refuted traditional ideas of economic and moral progress and firmly established the centrality of the African slave trade in European economic development. He also showed that mature industrial capitalism in turn helped destroy the slave system.

Cary2

Banned
Cary, what makes you believe that I'm disputing that racism against whites exist?

I'm just pointing out that a lot of you are responding to each other in a knee-jerk manner, which I understand since this is such an emotionally charged issue for you all.

I responded to his own words in good faith. He launched into a condemnation of the whites he knows. I responded to that. You suggested that he was immune to criticism since he was white. Huh??? Makes no sense.

If one is white, and one hate whites, one is an evil racist. Admittedly, he also has other deeper issues besides that.

I am forewarned now, and I will not communicate with him again.

leomoon

I'm a woman, I've had it rough.

I blame it ALL on men.

Does that now give me the right to go & burn down golf clubs, Masonic Temples & other male-dominated clubs including the court houses where they passed laws discriminating against me.

Do I have the right to burn, loot, attack & kill because I FEEL society has trodden me down?

You see how this works right LeoMoon & CapAquPis? ANYONE with a grievance can 'justify' violence & murder?

Maybe CocaCola can bring on Training Sessions on how women have been oppressed, raped & murdered throughout the world forever.

STOP THE WOKE MADNESS.

I don't think violence can ever be justified. Nor can murder. Self-defense perhaps, in a military war, but not to murder with "lethal injection" or the death sentence. NO, - I follow as I said earlier, the teachings of MLK Jr. when it comes to peaceful demonstrations and wish that the beloved Congressman John Lewis, would have reminded those at BLM and Antifa, of King's greater sacrifices when he visited them before he died shortly thereafter. I don't know if he did, but if he did it wasn't reported as so.:sad:

Cold Fusion

This is another racist rant against employees of the white race. You have produced no evidence that whites feel superior to other races due to their whiteness, but you have blamed whites for this. You are the racist. You have produced the racial slur against a race other than your own. This is a racial slur that you feel utterly entitled to commit.

Take a look at these maps of Houston, I don't blame all whites, but there is no doubt extreme hatred by some whites towards those of a different race. White majority areas clearly take a front seat in these maps.

4yt1kw.jpg
4zr61u.jpg

CapAquaPis

Coca-Cola is not really a socially liberal work environment when their culture continues to ignore calls to raise the minimum wage, provide more employee benefits, and I wonder some of their plants producing the soft drink are union.

My Mom is a Democrat who used to be more conservative in the 1980s to been involved in the MADD (anti drunk driving), Centers for Missing and Exploited Children, and anti-satanic shock rock. However, she isn't totally for the federal drinking age at 21, doesn't support nor believe in the homophobic myth of gay adult men pray on (pre)teen boys, and is all for the first amendment of the US constitution on freedom of speech and expression, esp popular forms of music.

And my half-sis (Dad's daughter) is a Republican who used to be very liberal in the 1990s involved in environmental, animal rights and feminist causes. But she said international global climate change treaties destroy the US industrial base, eco-freaks are placing animals over people too much, and feminists are saying all men are (potential) sexual predators. Note my Mom was raised in a "southern" Baptist church and my half-sis converted to (Reformed) Judaism.

Coca-cola can go on and on that they're for racial and other forms of diversity, but they aren't interested in increasing wages of its' employees working in the company...and it's liberal to be for diversity, it's also liberal to support workers.

Cary2

Banned
Take a look at these maps of Houston, I don't blame all whites, but there is no doubt extreme hatred by some whites towards those of a different race. White majority areas clearly take a front seat in these maps.

4yt1kw.jpg
4zr61u.jpg

What is that to me? According to you, I share their skin color. So, what?

I reiterate. The world is full of evil people. I go so far as to say most people are evil. If you malign others because of their skin color, then we know what kind of evil person you are.

It is open season on white people because of the influence of the Left. Even here is the presupposition that I will be intimidated because he is implying guilt toward all white people in the Texas area.

Old habits die hard, and Cold Fusion will tenaciously cling to his well-worn path of blaming whites for everything and fully expect cheers and applause from the left.

I am well beyond being intimidated because I am white. I don't shrink from responding to racists, even the leftist variety.

No white person alive had anything to do with slavery in America. It is the Left today who are destroying the human race.

leomoon

I wonder how many here are old enough to recall this Coca-Cola commercial?

Coca-Cola has ALWAYS been cognizant and acutely aware of the need for harmony (as the song says) - between the races.

So, I'm not surprised this time either considering their background.

1971 - I'd like to see the World in Perfect Harmony (buy coke) :whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q&feature=emb_logo

They released it again, (as a reminder for peace?) or just to buy coke (for the more skeptical?)
in 1991 (20 years later:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqd5K5goiIo

This one was on the SuperBowl that year -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCsFvVg0UY

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

What is that to me? According to you, I share their skin color. So, what?

I reiterate. The world is full of evil people. I go so far as to say most people are evil. If you malign others because of their skin color, then we know what kind of evil person you are.

It is open season on white people because of the influence of the Left. Even here is the presupposition that I will be intimidated because he is implying guilt toward all white people in the Texas area.

Old habits die hard, and Cold Fusion will tenaciously cling to his well-worn path of blaming whites for everything and fully expect cheers and applause from the left.

I am well beyond being intimidated because I am white. I don't shrink from responding to racists, even the leftist variety.

No white person alive had anything to do with slavery in America. It is the Left today who are destroying the human race.

Did you even look at the map? Do you even care about the suffering of other races? I thought "Al lives Matter" to you guys?

B.T.W., I am white.

CapAquaPis

From what I've read about the coca-cola anti-white privilege debate, the mega-corp has a history of intervention with governments in many underdeveloped nations in its 135-year history. In Colombia, coca-cola hired goons to violently take down a sugar cane workers strike. And in Bolivia, coca-cola has taken part in disruption in the availability of drinking water sources to poor rural villages.

CapAquaPis

It's widely believed Coca-Cola along with American corporations Kennecott mining and ITT telephone were part of the plot to take down Chile's elected Marxist president when the CIA were involved in implantation of military general Augusto Pinochet as the dictator president of Chile in 1973 to his term ended by democratic election in 1990.