Will i have problem with law if i give the document to third person?

shannaro

Guys, I need your help. there is some document a person asked me to give another one. Will I have problem to the law if i do this? Plz, I need your advice. my significator and the moon in my 8th house

Attachments

• kanoni.jpg
    kanoni.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 14

shannaro

thanks for answering <3 What do u mean by ahead? I am not waiting some benefits. it was just a favour, but now I think there maybe some problems. will it be so? with no aspect between venus and mercury it maybe the good one?

Chrysalis

thanks for answering <3 What do u mean by ahead? I am not waiting some benefits. it was just a favour, but now I think there maybe some problems. will it be so? with no aspect between venus and mercury it maybe the good one?

I'm not looking at the problems because i don't see you will go ahead and do this favour.

The favour is between venus trine mars, but before venus perfects the trine you will go retrograde (change of mind).

shannaro

I'm not looking at the problems because i don't see you will go ahead and do this favour.

The favour is between venus trine mars, but before venus perfects the trine you will go retrograde (change of mind).

Dear Chrysalis,

I thought about this chart and what if the favour is between the venus and the sun, as he is my acquintance.. and it is not like commited partnership or offcial one..in that case the moon in the eights which indicates a bad outcome?

Chrysalis

Using the lot of rectitude which is @ 9 degrees Leo, ruler being Sun. Sun being the ruler of the 11th, sun applying to uranus shows this favour to be on shakey ground, it could go either way. You venus have no connection by aspect to this lot and nether does the moon, so once again you won't go ahead with it, because you're just not quite sure about it, so you'd rather leave it.