Exam! Outcome Will be known

christina1989

Guys i Cant post the chart becauss i am on phone but i made chart im 7.08pm in Split, Croatia.
I wanna know Will i pass exam.

I am venus in 5th in pišeš, 9th house lord mercury in pisces there is conjunct between them in 10degrees and my exam is in 10 days xd.
10th house lord moon in pisces upcoming conjunction with venus in 6 degrees.
3rd house lord Jupiter square in 7 deegres with mercury and mercury Will sextile Saturn in 3 degrees.
I dont like recepti on between mercudy and venus and actually i dont like mercury at all its in determient and fall.

I didnt learn everything beacuse i Cant get all literature, there is more to learn. This proffesor sometimes gives some weird questions that u Cant find in books
Soo i doubt i Will pass.

Can someone help me please 🙂

waybread

Christina, from your cell phone you should be able to link the chart here via a service like imgur.com . Just make sure the chart is legible enough so that we can read the planets' degrees.

waybread

It looks like you can pass it, but with some difficulty. So please keep up your studying for it.

You are symbolized by Venus. An exam is a third house matter, ruled by Jupiter. Venus in Pisces is exalted in Jupiter, and at 7 degrees is in its own terms. So you're fairly strong. Jupiter is domiciled in its own sign and receives Venus.

Venus does apply to a square with Jupiter, which can indicate difficulties but I wouldn't see an actual prohibition, with two beneficial planets.

Good luck with your exam, and please let us know what happens.

Chrysalis

From what i know, exams from higher education, is 10th house which are results from the 9th house,which would be moon. Moon does a TOL from you venus to mercury L9, but theres bad reception between moon and mercury, for this to be positive.

But on the 11th April [is this your exam date ?] moon will be around the MC trine [by sign] merc/venus and in jupiters exaltation, jupiter in your 3rd of written work. Infact im agreeing with waybread about 3rd being exams, exams are written and the 3rd house is writing.

Id say your going to pass.

waybread

I do a simplified version of traditional horary. The book I look at most often is J. Lee Lehman, The Martial Art of Horary Astrology. Lehman does use the 9th for education questions, so we can look at this both ways.

My source on house rulerships is Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book. He gives exams to the third house, probably because an exam is a written document. (Or sometimes it's an an oral exam. Same difference.) We're not looking at a specifically 9th house question about a university.

We want to see some agreement between the querent (Venus) and co-ruler of the quesited (ruler of the house of the exam.) In this case, Sagittarius is on the cusp and its ruler Jupiter is in the third.

Jupiter is the planetary ruler of higher education.

Easiest for a "yes" would be an applying sextile, conjunction, or trine. The square perfects, but rather late, and a square indicates difficulties or sometimes a "no." But we've got two benefics here, and Venus is getting a boost by being well received by Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces. (In her exaltation and terms.)

We could look at Mercury as the planetary ruler of exams, as well as ruler (lord) of the 9th house. However, Mercury falls in Pisces (though in its own terms) and separates from Venus (Christina.) Not so good. Neither the moon, Venus or Mercury are in-sect.

I use modern outers where they seem appropriate, as supplementary data points. Mercury applying to a conjunction with Neptune might indicate some confusion. Or possibly that Christina doesn't feel so well on exam day. (Mercury and Neptune in the 6th.)

However, the moon will translate light from Venus to Mercury.

So I would view this as a mixed testimony. I think on balance, though, the positive testimonies outweigh the negative ones.

Last edited:

christina1989

Yes my exam is 11.04 i dont think i Will pass even though i like this what i study

I think reception between venus and Jupiter shows i like this subject what i study bit outcome moon and bad reception between mercury and venus shows i Will fail. If exam is written i will have my results later probably 18.04.

IleneK

Premium Member
My understanding is that 3rd house is primary education and 9th is secondary or higher education. Christina refers to the professor, so this is higher ed. The result or outcome of the exam is the 10th.
With these assumptions, this looks like a very favorable chart, with Moon, ruler of the 10th applying to meet you/Venus in exaltation.
This will be instructional about the proper houses to use, so good luck, study!!! and please let us know how you do.

christina1989

My understanding is that 3rd house is primary education and 9th is secondary or higher education. Christina refers to the professor, so this is higher ed. The result or outcome of the exam is the 10th.
With these assumptions, this looks like a very favorable chart, with Moon, ruler of the 10th applying to meet you/Venus in exaltation.
This will be instructional about the proper houses to use, so good luck, study!!! and please let us know how you do.

I heard from students that they would fail exam even though they did write well so she is really weird and stric ..

I am scared now even more i dont think this profesor is good person if i fail 4 times i Cant get diploma next year.😭

waybread

Christina, my astrological analysis may or may not be accurate, but I am a retired professor, who gave hundreds of tests to thousands students over the course of my career.

There is good advice out there on the Internet on how to study for a test. What follows is just my advice.

I'm assuming this test is of the nature of a final exam in a subject. If it's something else (like an oral exam for a graduate degree or a qualifying exam for a professional credential) please let me know and we can modify this somewhat.

My best advice is:

1. Look at your older tests. If there was something you got wrong and still don't understand, arrange to meet with your professor (or teaching assistant, if there is one) during office hours to review the troublesome material.

2. Ditto for your textbook or assigned readings. If there is something you don't understand, deal with it now, so that you understand it thoroughly.

3. Break up your studying with stretch-breaks, a short brisk walk, or a healthy snack.

4. Study during set periods over the days remaining to you. Don't cram at the last minute or "pull an all-nighter."

5. See if you can practice on sample questions. Maybe there are some in your assigned readings, or there are old tests on file.

6. When you study, focus only on the material. This is not the time to "multi-task" or keep checking social media, texting, &c. TV and music stay off.

7. Don't assume that something is so trivial that "the professor will never ask me that." For sure prioritize, focusing on material that you know will be covered, however.

8. If possible, work with a study group of friends or compatible students in your course. One of you can ask a sample question, and the rest of you can discuss how you would answer it. Another student may recall something you'd forgotten, for example.

9. On test day, ANSWER THE QUESTION EXACTLY AS IT IS ASKED. Sometimes students think they wrote a great essay, but actually, they ignored key points that the question specifically asked them to address. No matter how well-written an essay might be, a professor has to look at answers to the specific questions that are asked.

10. Get lots of rest, and then get to the test room early, so that you have time to settle in and familiarize yourself with the room. Try creative visualization in those extra moments, imagining yourself to be calm and doing well.

Christina, if you wish, post your natal chart with transits for the test day and time. We can look at any outstanding beneficial or stressful aspects you are likely to face, so that you can prepare for them. Let us know what is the subject, as it may show up differently in the chart.

Blaming the professor is not a good test preparation strategy.

We're all hoping this test goes really well for you.

christina1989

Christina, my astrological analysis may or may not be accurate, but I am a retired professor, who gave hundreds of tests to thousands students over the course of my career.

There is good advice out there on the Internet on how to study for a test. What follows is just my advice.

I'm assuming this test is of the nature of a final exam in a subject. If it's something else (like an oral exam for a graduate degree or a qualifying exam for a professional credential) please let me know and we can modify this somewhat.

My best advice is:

1. Look at your older tests. If there was something you got wrong and still don't understand, arrange to meet with your professor (or teaching assistant, if there is one) during office hours to review the troublesome material.

2. Ditto for your textbook or assigned readings. If there is something you don't understand, deal with it now, so that you understand it thoroughly.

3. Break up your studying with stretch-breaks, a short brisk walk, or a healthy snack.

4. Study during set periods over the days remaining to you. Don't cram at the last minute or "pull an all-nighter."

5. See if you can practice on sample questions. Maybe there are some in your assigned readings, or there are old tests on file.

6. When you study, focus only on the material. This is not the time to "multi-task" or keep checking social media, texting, &c. TV and music stay off.

7. Don't assume that something is so trivial that "the professor will never ask me that." For sure prioritize, focusing on material that you know will be covered, however.

8. If possible, work with a study group of friends or compatible students in your course. One of you can ask a sample question, and the rest of you can discuss how you would answer it. Another student may recall something you'd forgotten, for example.

9. On test day, ANSWER THE QUESTION EXACTLY AS IT IS ASKED. Sometimes students think they wrote a great essay, but actually, they ignored key points that the question specifically asked them to address. No matter how well-written an essay might be, a professor has to look at answers to the specific questions that are asked.

10. Get lots of rest, and then get to the test room early, so that you have time to settle in and familiarize yourself with the room. Try creative visualization in those extra moments, imagining yourself to be calm and doing well.

Christina, if you wish, post your natal chart with transits for the test day and time. We can look at any outstanding beneficial or stressful aspects you are likely to face, so that you can prepare for them. Let us know what is the subject, as it may show up differently in the chart.

Blaming the professor is not a good test preparation strategy.

We're all hoping this test goes really well for you.

Thanks for advice.I Cant concetrate fully on subject because i work also so my concentrate after work is not so great.

The subject is law i guess law about rights of People who work their working hours, contracts..

Here is chart https://ibb.co/gTmQ01Z

Transit:neptun conj asce, venus conj ascendant, venus sext neptune, saturn opposition Mars,Saturn sext ascend,Saturn sext mercury, jupit conj midhe, jupit conj north node, venus trine Mars, venus trine mercury,mercury square north node,

Saturn opposition Mars doesnt look good Saturn transit in 11th house and before this i had pluto opposition Mars and it also transit in 11th house xd.

tikana

You Will pass.
Venus is in joy house also strong
Moon is peregrine
Result is good

Last edited:

Chrysalis

WOW! All readers have actually agreed on the same outcome, for once :lol:

Looks like your gonna pass christina.

Goodluck.

waybread

WOW! All readers have actually agreed on the same outcome, for once :lol:

Looks like your gonna pass christina.

Goodluck.

Despite our using different methods.

Jupiter conjuncting your natal MC looks good, as well. With your natal moon-Mars square and Mars opposite Uranus, patience may not be your strong suit. Studying for an important exam requires a lot of patience, even when it gets tedious, but if you can intersperse your studies with quick stretch-breaks or jogging in-place, that should help.

Let us know what happens-- and good luck.

christina1989

Despite our using different methods.

Jupiter conjuncting your natal MC looks good, as well. With your natal moon-Mars square and Mars opposite Uranus, patience may not be your strong suit. Studying for an important exam requires a lot of patience, even when it gets tedious, but if you can intersperse your studies with quick stretch-breaks or jogging in-place, that should help.

Let us know what happens-- and good luck.

I Will fail i went through the things i learned and its all mixed up like i didnt learned anything.
My brain cant take any informatiom i feel tired and its really hard to read anything not to metion i didnt learned everything xd

It Will be miracle if i pass tommorow and i cant study my eyes hurt and head and i Cant sleep well for last 10 days xd at this point i dont care if i fail.

christina1989

Stay calm, and please let us know what happens.

Results are next week but i didnt write for passing i know that i wrote one qurstion i knew something from other 2 questions but it was all mixed UP i remebered things when i got out of classroom hah.
Anyway i know i didnt Study enough i am just scared because i know lots of them fails even id they write everything, one girl is trying to pass exam for 8th time and other girl did write everything also and failed and went to this profesor and she just throw her paper.
We have one more professor too who wont pass you even if u studied, i passed all subjects what he teach he was fair to me, but my frend failed 10th times and she would write for passing grade and many more students couldnt pass year on colleage because he is weird.I would write same things on exam as person next too me and i would pass the subject and person next to me would fail. Xd

I have exam from this subject at end of june again i will learn everything i am just hoping i wont have trouble with this profesor.
I just need rest right now and ill start study again on sunday.

Thank You guys 🙂

waybread

Good luck Christina. I suggest that if you are studying to become a lawyer (attorney) you will need to find ways to work hard under a lot of pressure. Blaming the professors is not a good study strategy. You need to find ways to stay calm and focused.