Do you like the rain?

haidee

My moon is at 26 Aquarius. You know what that means

I sort of meant IRL, but all right. I'm not sure.

Beats me. I know it means you and I are insensitive jerks who don't take responsibility for what we say, but haidee doesn't strike me as that type.
So what type am I?

Hadiee is the angel among us demons it seems. We should go to SJW school.
;-; My rising sign, I suppose...

Bambi95

Account Closed
I don't think I'm up to the challenge of forgoing reality, dying my hair green and gaining 300+ pounds.

You can keep me posted tho kitty

*Gasp*

I would never dye my beautiful hair! If that's a must for SJW school then I'm ******.

Hell, even the scale breaking weight class is way too much for me.

Maybe we can get Snapple to do it. He's a cheerfully kind lad.

conspiracy theorist

So what type am I?

Seeing your posts around, you come off more considerate and less likely to cross the line for the sake of offending/a laugh. And we seem to like electric music the most among the active people but I suppose that can be explained by electric music popularity among younger folk.

Thats how I see it

conspiracy theorist

*Gasp*

I would never dye my beautiful hair! If that's a must for SJW school then I'm ******.

Hell, even the scale breaking weight class is way too much for me.

Maybe we can get Snapple to do it. He's a cheerfully kind lad.

Scalpel already stated that he'd get crushed by 400 pound love muffins. That's not a good recipe for rapport among his classmates.

haidee

Lol, your rising sign is Virgo, right? I think that's a good thing! Would you rather be known as an evil fire ascendant? :tongue:

Well yeah. That'd balance the elements in my chart a bit more. Fire is not evil, it's just a bit more spontaneous.

Seeing your posts around, you come off more considerate and less likely to cross the line for the sake of offending/a laugh.
Perhaps. I try to judge where and with whom I can share what seems to be the inappropriate side of the Aquarius Moon. The forum seems partly formal and there's a lot of sensitive people coming in and out, so I prefer not.
And we seem to like electric music the most among the active people but I suppose that can be explained by electric music popularity among younger folk.

Thats how I see it
Yup, you have good taste in music. And I think that it is.. A generational thing. Uranus/Neptune conjunction is my guess.

conspiracy theorist

Perhaps. I try to judge where and with whom I can share what seems to be the inappropriate side of the Aquarius Moon. The forum seems partly formal and there's a lot of sensitive people coming in and out, so I prefer not.

That's a classy Virgo way to go about it.

Yup, you have good taste in music. And I think that it is.. A generational thing. Uranus/Neptune conjunction is my guess.

I'd say its the Neptune/Uranus conjunction too. People with some Aqua seemed to be keyed to it more tho. My bro has his Venus in Aquarius and he digs edm too

conspiracy theorist

Lol, but at least he'd be able to sneak into SJW world.

He introduce a new style in the SJW scene: The "Wear your bf on your *** ensemble". Very chick

And oh, I thought you'd be an edgy-tough-but-sensitive Scorpio ascendant. I am disappoint. :(

After that steamy discussion about lathering my crab self up in BBQ sauce, I didn't want to risk potentially attracting anymore desire from the "I want Scorpio's babies" crowd.