Are Rieki Healers always is true?

mr1234

I've consulted many professional vedic astrologers, and i've found that my fate is just due to my dasa periods. Recently i consulted a Rieki healer and he says something more than astrology. I just wanted to know whether these Rieki healers have occult techniques to know our future, problems and pasts. Are they true?

Is it worth spending huge money on this?

dr. farr

Reiki (genuine Reiki) is about healing and aiding in spiritual advancement, it is a methodology, a technique for doing so, it is not involved with character or personality assessment, or the divination or prediction of trends or events to come in a person's life, relationships, etc; in other words it does NOT deal with the same matters which are the typical concern of most branches of astrology (since Reiki has to do with healing it can have some connection with the medical branch of astrology, but even here there is no close similarity between the two)

Worth spending large sums of money on this? No genuine Reiki healer would require such payment!

(Note: I am very supportive of Reiki and am convinced by experience, of its great value in healing)

Last edited:

Virinchi

well.. any astrologer/healer who says 'pay me huge money and i'll solve your problems' is a FAKE !
what if the problem itself is lack of money ?
will he trust you and solve your money problem and take his share after showing you the result ?
if yes, let him try that way
if no, then why would you trust him and pay in advance ?
trust should be both ways

paying a nominal fee for professional reading is fine as you're asking for their time, effort and expertise which they gained over years

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,sans-serif]There are many variations of Reiki, but in essence Reiki treatments can help the body emotionally or spiritually. It depends on your belief whether it heals your body or not.
[/FONT]

mr1234

The healer says that he has an future objective to the society for which he is collecting money. The healer says that i(with friends) will be thought the art of rieki, and we should solve our problems ourselves after learning it.

A dictionary meaning says:
a treatment in alternative medicine in which healing energy is channeled from the practitioner to the patient to enhance energy and reduce stress, and pain
So does practicing it also cure/prevent diseases? How safe is it?

Last edited:

dr. farr

It is 100% safe (non-toxic, no medicines, herbs etc are involved)
It CAN be strengthening to the Vital Force and hence supportive in the prevention of disease conditions, and in the mitigation of existing health disturbances.

Virinchi

i'm a certified 2nd level reiki healer
it solves many physical and mental issues by sending healing energy but doesn't alter your fate completely
its not like you'll become a millionaire through reiki
if thats the case, that healer would have changed his own fate and made required money instead of asking for huge donations

mr1234

when a practioner sends energy to the patient, wont transfer of negative energy occur. What if the healer himself has a lot of problem in himself, yet he tries to heal others. I have personal queries, which is not suitable to be exhibited here, can i PM it to you? @dr. farr, @Virinchi.

Neptune Rising

I'm qualified Reiki level 2, I don't offer it as a service as such. I had an interesting conversation with my 2nd reiki teacher ( I did level 1 and 2 on two different courses at different times). I remember one teacher telling me, there is only energy or a lack of energy - I was asking her about my concept of 'dark' energy. She suggested this is only a lack of light/energy. As mentioned already, the energy is coming through, rather than from, the practitioner. The receiver will take what is needed. Its the same as distance healing (sending healing to someone at a distance, maybe in another country), the Reiki practitioner can send energy to someone they feel is in need, but if that same receiver doesn't want to take the energy, they simply won't. Distance healing/saying a prayer, wishing someone good wishes, same thing. But I don't believe they can transfer 'negative' energy to someone. I feel, if the Reiki practitioner is stuck in their own problems, they simply won't be sending any energy, due to a lack of connection with 'source'. Even then though, if the Reiki practitioner has personal issues in their life, they can still connect with source and channel that energy. In that moment/s of channelling energy, they are not focusing on their thoughts, they are just in the state of oneness.

Reiki energy, I personally feel, is the same as the love vibration, the same as the feeling of oneness when, for example, someone looks at the stars at night, looks out at the ocean, looks at a tree, whatever the subject is that opens your heart, and feels so connected (a feeling of oneness with all that surrounds them) that they've found their thoughts have silenced. It is that energy that is channelled, which is pure natural healing. The vibrations of that energy have a subtle effect on the body on all levels, which allows the various blockages to gradually dissolve.

Last edited:

mr1234

i never knew it. so, if one healer heals a someone, does the healer needs rieki to be done from another healer? I've heard something of this kind. They say, healer needs to be healed from some one. How is rieki different from pranic healing?

Neptune Rising

i never knew it. so, if one healer heals a someone, does the healer needs rieki to be done from another healer? I've heard something of this kind. They say, healer needs to be healed from some one.

I guess it depends on the individual healer and their preferences. If I send out distance healing, I don't feel I need someone to heal me. For me, when I sit and meditate, or just simply sit and feel, I am drawing into me energy from the Universe. I also feel, by simply sitting and feeling, not thinking or analysing, that in itself is healing and renewing. Even though I was trained in Reiki, I just prefer to call it 'energy', which is something we all have, are all surrounded by and can all access. Reiki attunes one to the energy, maybe a bit like a booster to connect you, but we all have access to this energy because it is what we are made of.

In answer to your first question, Mr 1234, Reiki isn't associated with large sums of money to predict the future. Prediction is prediction, Reiki is Reiki, however, we can send energy into the 'future' to heal a situation that we are about to enter into, say for example, making a presentation tomorrow at 9am and feeling that we may be nervous in that situation, we can send healing energy to help us feel more calm and grounded.

mr1234

I did attend the workshop, and it seems to be a little difficult than what i thought. BTW. why is it divided into various classes 1,2,3 etc.,

Neptune Rising

What level Reiki did you attend the workshop for?

Level 1 if I remember rightly, is where you learn how to apply the healing energy to yourself. level 2 is learning to give it to others. Level 3 is when you Master it so can teach others how to be practitioners. You have to have an intimate grasp on how to use the energy wisely before you can be truly level 3 Reiki Master, though I've no doubt there are websites and people out there who aren't genuine.

Neptune Rising

However, I don't personally like calling the level 3, 'master', there is too much hierarchy. Someone new to it may immediately put the 'Master' on a pedestal, which helps no one. They may say, "oh, so and so is a Reiki Master!!! Wow, they must be something special!". I'm not that into guru worship though, that's just me. We are all the same in essence, we just know how to do different things and have different experiences. Learning to Master the energy/Reiki/healing, whatever name you give to it, takes time, compassion, understanding and an ability to empathise with other's suffering. At least, that's how I understand it.