Trump Lost! *No memes*

sashafasha44

I tried a quick search, I don't have much time but I too would like to know. If I am able to figure it out I will give it to you as I'm still a little new at this, but it looks like you would have to pay for it or have someone on the inside. Maybe it will be in a news article soon I hope, I will keep an eye out for it.

DJT and his personal lawyer ghoul i.e. Guiliani - 1st Lawsuit of 2021 post Insurrection - was filed today 2/16/21 in D.C. District Court alleging damages based on the 1871 Ku Klux Klan Act.

Mr. Thompson, the Democratic Congressman along with NAACP filed the lawsuit.

There is a way to find out the time the lawsuit was entered into the docket but I don't know how that is done. (Another Astrologer use to work for the courts and knew how but I don't see her any longer)

IF anyone knows how to find the time the lawsuit was entered into the docket please let us know and we can then do a chart - :smile:

Here is the actual LAWSUIT: in a downloadable pdf format

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000177-ab60-d713-a777-efe6040d0000

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/16/naacp-trump-giuliani-capitol-riots-469077

sashafasha44

So I'm sure you already know this, but the article states "Tuesday morning in in Federal District Court for the District of Columbia." I looked up the working hours & that is between 9am-4pm. So given this information, I guess we are looking at a 9am-noon time frame?
Beginning with 9am we will have Aries rising at 16 degrees & will end at about 0935 which we will obviously enter Taurus rising at that point. By about 1105 we enter Gemini rising.

With Aries rising, there is a ton of 11th house energy leaving Neptune to be in the 12th house.
Taurus moves a lot of that energy to the tenth house. And now uranus in the 12th house
And so Gemini moves a lot of that energy to the 9th house. Uranus still in the 12th house.

I'm sure you already know all this but just trying to help best I can! If you work on this some more I would love to hear what you find.

Note: TRUMP ETAL - LAWSUIT

It will be of course up to the judge as to whether the case proceeds on it's merits.

Both the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers (both org. located in Texas) are also named as Defendants in this suit.

leomoon

So I'm sure you already know this, but the article states "Tuesday morning in in Federal District Court for the District of Columbia." I looked up the working hours & that is between 9am-4pm. So given this information, I guess we are looking at a 9am-noon time frame?
Beginning with 9am we will have Aries rising at 16 degrees & will end at about 0935 which we will obviously enter Taurus rising at that point. By about 1105 we enter Gemini rising.

With Aries rising, there is a ton of 11th house energy leaving Neptune to be in the 12th house.
Taurus moves a lot of that energy to the tenth house. And now uranus in the 12th house
And so Gemini moves a lot of that energy to the 9th house. Uranus still in the 12th house.

I'm sure you already know all this but just trying to help best I can! If you work on this some more I would love to hear what you find.

Good job!

There use to be a girl who worked for lawyers and told me after looking up the lawsuits, exactly when the clerk of the court "stamped the charges", but I don't know how she found them online, but she did ....
The stamp (if found), is usually at the bottom of the paper.

But if they went immediately and it was stamped not long thereafter when opened then indeed, Aries rises putting Libra on cusp of the 7th. Venus as lord of Libra - seems to have the foot up, although she just completed a conjunction with the Moon - and has moved on into the 11th and that massive stellium there with Jupiter, (rules the law & justice) as well ...

Part of Fortune trines Venus. :rightful: (but heavily dependent on the exact minute of the tob so we should ignore it until its confirmed.

Mars in the 2nd rules the lawsuit I'd think - with Aries Rising . The 2nd seeks recompense (monetary damages)

ALL the houses are here on this link - from Deb Houlding at Skyscript) see far right corner top ...The page I opened to is the 7th for lawsuits ...
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html