Sun is mad

Skavlo x

I don't have the knowledge of reading a chart.Could you help me find some clues that manifest in my reality?I'm a person and i've faced enough misfortune ;P Although i've got the power and i know it :D!Thank you.

Attachments

• 9ik.gif
    9ik.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

ashriia

It's interesting you have chosen to focus on your sun/mars square and sun/chiron square. Your sun is elevated in the chart... but you have an angular pluto at a critical degree conjunct the IC. Studying your pluto would be a great place to start in understanding your chart dynamics especially with angular moon/chiron square angular pluto and saturn also angular as well. Planets on angles and their aspects are quite significant. Especially the "big bads" like pluto and saturn who always mean business and can't be ignored.

Skavlo x

Hi thank you for your reply! :happy:
I have a great deal of business to solve in my life truth is!
Astrologicaly i don't know how to find this clue!I found it questionable that my sun is so bare and other peoples sun is so interfered!I didn't even know ic existed but i checked pluto conjunction and this fell spot on!I read a situation that has been intense in my reality.

kshantaram

Premium Member
sun asc lord elevated aries 9th for luck,

but movable aries inimical for the fixed leo asc, stress and delays in 9th matters luck, higher education, father,
distant travels, spirituality, etc.

9thL mars debilated over cancer 12th, inclined to foreign lands, luck impacted, moon-mars conjunct,
emotions and finances volatile, could be suppressed anger.

lord moon conjunct mars hence debilation cancelled, tending to slow pace of growth in terms of distant travels,
foreign lands, finances/expenses. moon cancer sensitive and perceptive.

mars elevated aspect over capricorn 6th protective of health and employment matters.

saturn debilated aspect over sun aries impacting luck etc.

saturn own acqarius 7th quadrant, good for growth and riches through mass leadership, public administration, etc.
saturn acquarius scientific, reformist, innovative, technical aptitudes.

mars aspects saturn acquarius hence stress again, relationships affected. saturn aspects leo first house
impacting health, personality, etc.

leo ascendant brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, sudden decision making.

ketu the separative node 10th taurus, loner, inclined to food and comforts and hospitality industry perhaps,
tends to job breaks/separations.

jupiter 9thL for luck from moon, retro towards leo asc, commanding personality, expecting royal treatment,
retro jupiter leo asc protective of the chart, delayed results, trines and aspects sun-aries 9th and own sag 5th
protective-supportive of luck, higher education, etc.

jupiter retro virgo 2nd critical thinking and speech, delayed speech, finances, marriage, etc.

mercury-venus pisces 8th, research aptitude, mercury debilated emotional and confused,
venus elevated
hence debilation cancelled, tending to slow pace of growth, and aspected by own lord jup virgo
- artistic, literary, oratory, and astrology aptitudes. venus lord 11th elevated pisces sudden gains perhaps.
venus elevated selfless in attitude. benefics over 8th relief from major challenges, could lack ability to cope with
major challenges same time. jupiter's own aspect gives relief.

rahu the node debilated over scorpio 4th, the dark pit of scorpio, occult aptitudes, secretive and sentimental,
lord mars debilated 12th inclined to foreign lands. venus lord of elevation elevated pisces, debilation cancelled,
slow pace of growth in domestic comforts, property matters, etc.

thus, asc lord sun aries 9th elevated, but lord mars debilated 12th, sun aspected by saturn, impacting health,
luck, higher education, father's health, distant travels, etc. aries inimical hence luck and higher education etc
under stress. retro jupiter towards leo asc trines and aspects own sag 5th and aries 9th protective of the chart
in terms of education, luck, etc causing relief.

hope generic observations help take stock of the chart, find relevant and useful.
could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreement.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited: