Financial chaos

Zagreb87

Hello, I am in soooo big problems with money...I wan't to ask you..if is there some positive changes or I am going finish in hospital for mentaly ill people..cause i can't live whit this anymore...thank you

upload imagescertificity.com

breeze

Mars has been at its detriment in Taurus ie. Yes, you have not been in your great times. However, you are still strong in the angular 7th. You can change somethings for your advantage.

And Jupiter, ruler of your second house of income, is retro, yet it is at your detriment. Yes, may be your salary is too low, or you do not have a job or temporarily jobs.

However, it is good news that Mars is just about to change signs ! You are about to leave your debilated circumstances and you are moving to a some new phase !

I avoid giving advices as it is not the aim of this forum. However, this time I'd like to say to you that rather than thinking of ending in a mental hospital, pls. focus on to see if there are any potential chances around you , and how you can best use of them.

Lets see what other members say.

Zagreb87

I have a job and a ok salary..but i had some very bad investing of money, so i have a very big debt now..and i don't know..how to go out from this..thank you for your words...