Venus in Aries and Pisces in Mars

RedRoof

Hey So I found out this particular thing about me having an Aries in Venus and a Pisces in Mars, to me this comes across as very opposite like. One being passive and all about romance and the other being direct and about flings?

What does this mean for how i am in love and relationships? I've never actually been in a relationship or had a fling of sorts and I'm not that type of guy as i'd rather have a romantic relationship however some days depending on my mood I can think, what's the point lets get it over with. (So yeah is that the Aries coming out?)

Could the rest of my chart also have an affect? (Pisces Sun, Moon in Taurus and Rising Stagg.)

AppLeo

Anyway, for your question, I don't think it really means anything.

Venus in Aries means that you'll be attracted to Arian people. In the bedroom, however, there's a more Pisces feel.

RedRoof

Anyway, for your question, I don't think it really means anything.

Venus in Aries means that you'll be attracted to Arian people. In the bedroom, however, there's a more Pisces feel.

Do you mean Aryan people or do you mean people who have the sign of Aries because I'm not actually attracted to anyone with this sign. Tend to be more attracted to Water Signs.

AppLeo

Do you mean Aryan people or do you mean people who have the sign of Aries because I'm not actually attracted to anyone with this sign. Tend to be more attracted to Water Signs.

Obviously people with the sign Aries. :unsure:

Men are usually attracted to women who have the same sun sign as their venus sign.

My dad's Venus is in Aries and he married my mom who is an Aries, for example.

RedRoof

Obviously people with the sign Aries. :unsure:

Men are usually attracted to women who have the same sun sign as their venus sign.

My dad's Venus is in Aries and he married my mom who is an Aries, for example.

Huh, weird. I'm not personally attracted to anyone who is an Aries, i think there too brash and overconfident which in turn intimidates me. But maybe it's a full chart thing? I can post that if you'd be interested. :) Or if there's more you can take from this since I'm not attracted to Aries woman. :)

AppLeo

Huh, weird. I'm not personally attracted to anyone who is an Aries, i think there too brash and overconfident which in turn intimidates me. But maybe it's a full chart thing? I can post that if you'd be interested. :) Or if there's more you can take from this since I'm not attracted to Aries woman. :)

I wouldn't be sure. The chart never lies. You may think you don't like Aries people, but you probably do. But I won't force anything on you :smile:

Posting your full chart would be a good idea. Aspects from other planets to your Mars and Venus could heavily influence them. Plus, house placement of the planets would also change the dynamic of your relationships.

RedRoof

I wouldn't be sure. The chart never lies. You may think you don't like Aries people, but you probably do. But I won't force anything on you :smile:

Posting your full chart would be a good idea. Aspects from other planets to your Mars and Venus could heavily influence them. Plus, house placement of the planets would also change the dynamic of your relationships.

Ahahaahaa well perhaps it could be more Aries in there chart rather than there sun sign?

Here's my chart! Let me know what you can gather! :)
graphic

AppLeo

You have Mars conjunct your Sun. I think you're really selfish in relationships because you be too independent. Maybe that's why you haven't had a romantic relationship yet because you're too self-focused. And the idea of having a relationship just to "get it over with" is another mars and venus in aries kind of thing. Don't rush relationships. Enjoy them and make sure they're balanced.

Indeed I Dream

Hey So I found out this particular thing about me having an Aries in Venus and a Pisces in Mars, to me this comes across as very opposite like. One being passive and all about romance and the other being direct and about flings?

What does this mean for how i am in love and relationships? I've never actually been in a relationship or had a fling of sorts and I'm not that type of guy as i'd rather have a romantic relationship however some days depending on my mood I can think, what's the point lets get it over with. (So yeah is that the Aries coming out?)

Could the rest of my chart also have an affect? (Pisces Sun, Moon in Taurus and Rising Stagg.)

Hello RedRoof,
Aries in Venus and Pisces in Mars means for you that you are very direct usually always when it comes to love. :happy:
Your chart looks really rad; but Astrodienst is a better chart

RedRoof

You have Mars conjunct your Sun. I think you're really selfish in relationships because you be too independent. Maybe that's why you haven't had a romantic relationship yet because you're too self-focused. And the idea of having a relationship just to "get it over with" is another mars and venus in aries kind of thing. Don't rush relationships. Enjoy them and make sure they're balanced.

Again you've misunderstood me. I never said get a relationship over and done with. I meant sex. My mood various between I want something meaningful and between a fling. I have never had sex and never been in a relationship, i have had the opportunity to sleep with someone but i turned it down because deep down i want something meaningful and soulful. Heck, I'm not a 1 night stand guy. But all i'm saying is sometimes those Aries urges appear.

I don't want to rush a relationship at all and again never even said that and I wouldn't say I'm in the slightest independent. I really think you've misunderstood me sorry. Especially as I'm a hopeless romantic who wants something real not a fling.

AppLeo

Again you've misunderstood me. I never said get a relationship over and done with. I meant sex. My mood various between I want something meaningful and between a fling. I have never had sex and never been in a relationship, i have had the opportunity to sleep with someone but i turned it down because deep down i want something meaningful and soulful. Heck, I'm not a 1 night stand guy. But all i'm saying is sometimes those Aries urges appear.

I don't want to rush a relationship at all and again never even said that and I wouldn't say I'm in the slightest independent. I really think you've misunderstood me sorry. Especially as I'm a hopeless romantic who wants something real not a fling.

Okay, so what's the problem

RedRoof

Hello RedRoof,
Aries in Venus and Pisces in Mars means for you that you are very direct usually always when it comes to love. :happy:
Your chart looks really rad; but Astrodienst is a better chart

Direct in what way however as Pisces is a very passive sign compared to Aries who is more spearheaded. Is it more in the bedroom I am submissive type of deal?

Oh my bad, I'll post a chart from there now maybe it'll be clearer! :)
showgif.cgi

I can't seem to post it from Astro-Chart any ideas why?

Last edited: