First Saturn return (4th house)

Mermaid

Hi!
I am going trought my 1st saturn return. I have my Saturn in Sagg in my 4th house. I've read many online articles about it and I couldn't really find a good explanation of the Saturn in the 4th house. Most of the articles speak about difficult childhood or absent mother (which is not the case, however the mother of my mother was absent ).
When it comes to return, I guess I can expect changes in home environment - well I had to move 5 or 6 times since June 2015 and I am really longing for a nice, not shared home, but this is not possible at the moment.
Somebody else experienced the Saturn return in the 4th house? How was it?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Mermaid,

Congratulations on your First Saturn Return!
It is a karmic right of passage, transiting from young adulthood to mature adulthood.

A major period of assessment, what is my life plan?
Am I following it? What do I need to do to grow and evolve, to move forward.

This is a focus on emotions, as the solar plexus and heart chakras are activated, opening
the emotional body. Feelings about self and others are examined. The challenge is to master
emotions and remain centered and calm.

Transits to the 4th house can indicate a physical move, or parenting issues moved to the forefront.
A 4th h transit can also focus upon inner psychological issues.

Julia

Mermaid

Mermaid,

It is a karmic right of passage, transiting from young adulthood to mature adulthood.

This is a focus on emotions, as the solar plexus and heart chakras are activated, opening
the emotional body. Feelings about self and others are examined. The challenge is to master

Transits to the 4th house can indicate a physical move, or parenting issues moved to the forefront.

Julia

Thank you!

ChildOfVenus

Parenting issues moved to the forefront you are right about that...
Mermaid,

Julia

Love2Know

Hi!
I am going trought my 1st saturn return. I have my Saturn in Sagg in my 4th house. I've read many online articles about it and I couldn't really find a good explanation of the Saturn in the 4th house. Most of the articles speak about difficult childhood or absent mother (which is not the case, however the mother of my mother was absent ).
When it comes to return, I guess I can expect changes in home environment - well I had to move 5 or 6 times since June 2015 and I am really longing for a nice, not shared home, but this is not possible at the moment.
Somebody else experienced the Saturn return in the 4th house? How was it?

I have the same position and the mother of my mother was also absent. Interesting!

ChildOfVenus

I have Saturn in my 4th house too but my mother hasn't been absent and her mother wasn't either. I really hate having this placement in my chart.

JUPITERASC

Hi!
I am going trought my 1st saturn return. I have my Saturn in Sagg in my 4th house.
I've read many online articles about it
an interesting online article on
HOW SATURN RETURN LOOKS IN REAL LIVES
OF FAMOUS PEOPLE
http://saturnreturnexpert.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/saturn-return-occurs-between-ages-of-28.html

and I couldn't really find a good explanation of the Saturn in the 4th house.
Most of the articles speak about difficult childhood
or absent mother
(which is not the case, however the mother of my mother was absent ).

When it comes to return, I guess I can expect changes in home environment
- well I had to move 5 or 6 times since June 2015
and I am really longing for a nice, not shared home,
but this is not possible at the moment.
Somebody else experienced the Saturn return in the 4th house?

How was it?
Saturn Return in 4th House is different for everyone
dependent on the SIGN occupied by Saturn
and the RULER of the sign occupied by Saturn
and the aspects of the individual natal chart
for these reasons, generalisation although tempting, is unreliable
:smile:

ChildOfVenus

Because having Saturn Return in the 4th house can cause issues in your household and with family. And like JUPITERASC said it's different for everyone. It depends on a lot of things like what kind of Saturn aspects you have in your chart. I have Venus/Saturn in my natal so I suppose that Saturn is also affecting my Venus in some way.
What makes you hate it then?

Last edited:

Love2Know

Because having Saturn Return in the 4th house can cause issues in your household and with family. And like JUPITERASC said it's different for everyone. It depends on a lot of things like what kind of Saturn aspects you have in your chart. I have Venus/Saturn in my natal so I suppose that Saturn is also affecting my Venus in some way.

I have a debatable Venus in Leo 1st square Saturn sag 4th, and yourself?

Love2Know

Interesting indeed! How was your Saturn return though?

Post partum depression and isolation and a lot of weight gain and lost faith in humanity. Lots of mom issues with my mom. Moved to a new house with a lot of issues and a young baby. I'm feeling better now though. I just get overwhelming feelings of being suffocated by life and freak out periodically. My child is legitimately my best friend and beyond though. Really hard time but I have a really amazing son and husband.

ChildOfVenus

I'm having issues with my parents tired of them controlling me. I don't know what to do about them. Sometimes I wish they would go into a deep sleep and wake up and not remember me.

Love2Know

I'm having issues with my parents tired of them controlling me. I don't know what to do about them. Sometimes I wish they would go into a deep sleep and wake up and not remember me.

I know how you feel. My mom gets mad and mocks me for being fat and I get really humiliated. She always apologizes after though but it makes me feel very numb inside.she said everyone laughs behind my back etc and she's trying to protect me.

Mermaid

Post partum depression and isolation and a lot of weight gain and lost faith in humanity. Lots of mom issues with my mom. Moved to a new house with a lot of issues and a young baby. I'm feeling better now though. I just get overwhelming feelings of being suffocated by life and freak out periodically. My child is legitimately my best friend and beyond though. Really hard time but I have a really amazing son and husband.

I've moved many times. Also had some breakups and lost weight. And I also had hormonal problems. Unfortunately I don't have a partner, so I have to figure out things alone. I also live abroad so my family is far away. I hope things will get better soon.

Love2Know

I've moved many times. Also had some breakups and lost weight. And I also had hormonal problems. Unfortunately I don't have a partner, so I have to figure out things alone. I also live abroad so my family is far away. I hope things will get better soon.
Thank you
I hope things are better for you too.

Phoenixlulu

That sounds like my life of the past three years..
Virgo asc here .. had loads of childhood \family drama .. that's why I left and live abroad now .. like many sag 4th house I suppose.!
My Saturn return gave me so much to worry about at home with family..sickness and quite a lot of change in family dynamics ..I have had problems with my house too and I am looking for something better since so long now..
I have been re considering my life plan many times now.. at the moment my foundation still feel very unsettled!

Mermaid

That sounds like my life of the past three years..
Virgo asc here .. had loads of childhood \family drama .. that's why I left and live abroad now .. like many sag 4th house I suppose.!
My Saturn return gave me so much to worry about at home with family..sickness and quite a lot of change in family dynamics ..I have had problems with my house too and I am looking for something better since so long now..
I have been re considering my life plan many times now.. at the moment my foundation still feel very unsettled!
I also live abroad 😊 And Virgo sun here. My Sat. Return is almost finished, so I hope it will get better. I do feel much better now as months before and I think I changed a lot as a person in the past year.