Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

That magic you felt a couple of weeks ago, there is definitely trickery in the air. It’ll be coming from both sides. Who will win, we will see. My money is on Trump lol.

conspiracy theorist

The book's pretty neat actually. I have not checked into the patterns (pdf on phone - yuk) of each day's assigned dual planetary correspondence.

But whyyy so cold!

I dunno. Could be a reaction to parental influence. My father will leave you in the lurch, and my mother never lost her umbilical cord. Psychologically speaking, they fell from grace while I was very young. Maybe explains why I was seen as a "mature" kid.

Thirdteenth

Surprise, Surprise Astrologyweekly :joyful: Has anyone ever meet someone who was born in the same day as them?! Cause I have and what made it much more peculiar is that they were born on the same year too! How insane right! :lol: The only difference were our risings, and moon, also our birthplace but they were so cool. I wouldn’t say we were “twins” :love: but we for sure got along fairly well and very quickly. I thought I had been scammed because it was such a strange encounter. Who just meets their actual self out of the blue, am I right?! :lol:

AppLeo

Nah, still read that. I prefer to keep those details private, since it'll telegraph what I'm up to.

That is a-okay :biggrin:

I want to read more of Ethical Skeptic, but my vocabulary level doesn’t even come close enough to understand what he’s really saying. But one day I will be able to decipher his foreign words :alien:

AppLeo

CT, do you believe one should speak with simplicity or complexity? Or does it depend on one’s audience? Or is complexity unavoidable with certain subjects..?

AppLeo

I’d be interested to see your paintings Apple if you didn’t mind sharing them.

Also, I’m surprised no one has done a horary about the election. What do people predict? I predict an argument over who won.

I’d like to share my paintings, but they are not that great, and I don’t want to show people until I feel like I’m decent. I am nowhere near decent.

And yeah :lol: argument over who wins... :lol: What a god damnn **** show!

I dunno. Could be a reaction to parental influence. My father will leave you in the lurch, and my mother never lost her umbilical cord. Psychologically speaking, they fell from grace while I was very young. Maybe explains why I was seen as a "mature" kid.

Sometimes I wonder if you’re a Scorpio Rising instead of a Sagittarius Rising... Or maybe you’ve just embraced the “Guru” nature of Sagittarius quickly.

Ukpoohbear

I’d like to share my paintings, but they are not that great, and I don’t want to show people until I feel like I’m decent. I am nowhere near decent.

I can understand that even though I’m still curious and wouldn’t judge but yeah that’s understandable.

Ukpoohbear

Today is a good day :smile:,

Just wanted to add that note to my dear forum members and moderators as well, we are so blessed to have such great members and moderators on this forum :smile:.

I sincerely wish you all a great weekend :smile:

:smile:

:smile:

Y

You been breathing the hippy crack? 🎈 🎈

U

Ukpoohbear

The behaviour is by his choice yes. Like I said I admire the strong boundaries but I also think people have good and bad days. And it’s an astrology forum but I don’t study it, I like the spiritual discussions.

Ukpoohbear

I trust Osamenor’s judgement. This forum is safe, despite the trolls that manage to creak through but at least obviously bad behaviour is moderated. I have moderated subversive trolling but not so much now, I got my point across I think and let them know ‘I know.’ Unfortunately, they keep cropping back up. I digress.

conspiracy theorist

CT, do you believe one should speak with simplicity or complexity? Or does it depend on one’s audience? Or is complexity unavoidable with certain subjects..?

I think context, audience and motive matters, and the ability to fluidly go from complex to simple easily is a sign of true mastery of the subject. Even in the case of ethical, on the podcast he was talking on you could obviously tell that he has very advanced knowledge of what he speaks, and although on the technical side, he spoke in a way that an intelligent layman could grasp what he was communicating.

Most of the time, simplicity in speech is more effective, and efficient, that is, if you actually care to communicate and get your point across to others. If you want to impress people with how "smart" you are, then by all means complexify what you say unnecessarily. You might fool the naive and unsophisticated, but for the most part you're going to be seen as an *******.

With the Scorpio rising thing, there's the tenet in modern astrology that the outers colour the expression of your sun sign so that you are "like" the sign that this outer is supposed to rule. As the "orthodox moderns" (lol) see Pluto ruling Scorpio, and seeing as Pluto is conjunct my sun, this should indicate that I am "Scorpionic". Maybe your perception go a ways to vindicating that principle.

david starling

An exact Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in tropical Capricorn is in the offing.

It will happen on Nov.12th, one day before Mars stations Direct in its Domicile-sign Aries.

Thirdteenth

Shoot! I was going to ask Petosiris a question too :lol: I had it brewing but guess it’s too late. I feel he’ll do much better outside of the forum :innocent: Much success, happiness, love, fortune and prosperity to him I say :love: