DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

blackbery

Rose McGowan
@rosemcgowan

You are the season of darkness. @JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie.

She went on to question the Democratic Party's ability to create change and provide support for citizens facing racial inequality, economic issues and police brutality.

"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf---kers," she wrote.

McGowan also fired back at her followers who critiqued her views.
"And if you can’t see that I’m dragging everyone to force them to be better & hold them accountable then you are delusional," she tweeted.

She doesn't like Trump much but she won't vote Democrat this Nov like so many former Democrats who don't like the Lunatic Left Marxist Dems anymore who are trying to destroy the U.S.

“I used to be a proud Democrat,” the 46-year-old shared. She went on to say that she had been raised on the idea that the Democratic Party “were the good guys” and that she felt “really quite a sense of loss.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/rose-mcgowan-believes-joe-biden-is-a-rapist-dems-evil

Dirius

"It's not just me personally, it's a lot of people across the world, and that's because we see that Trump is doing something that no other president has succeeded in doing or even bothered to try and do."

Here too. They would love to have a leader like Trump.

Exactly my position.

Dirius

I don't buy this "Deep State" theory the way you do, although I believe Eisenhower's warning about the "Military Industrial Complex" running the show. That would mean the M.I.C. wanted a Republican President for the latest, massive corporate tax cut a Democrat couldn't have delivered. It wanted Nixon in 1968 because a Democrat couldn't have recognized "Red China" as it was called then, and begun trading with it. It wanted Saddam overthrown to destabilize the Middle East, and a Democrat couldn't have done that. A Clinton was best for NAFTA, an Obama for the War in Afghanistan, etc., etc.

As I see it, Trump's served his purpose for the M.I.C., and it no longer needs him.

Anyhoo, I'm agreeing to disagree with you concerning my opinion about Trump.

Just genuinely mystified as to why you're SO, seemingly desperately, hooked on the guy. He's just another in a line of flawed Presidents, as far as I'm concerned. Time to switch to a new one, and calm things down. And, if he were any real threat to the clandestine "Powers That Be", the M.I.C. would just get rid of him, like it did J.F.K.

David you have politicians in your country who have been in power for a periods of 30 or 40 years - that have done nothing more than enrich themselves at the tax-payer's expense. In fact nearly all of the political class, regardless of party, are this way.

All the problems in your country are because of these people.

How wealthy is Joe Biden? Or Nancy Pelosi? Or Adam Schiff? Lets not even mention the Clintons and Obamas. All of them are millionaries, whose massive fortunes came from bribes, and stealing public funds.

For the past 4 years all they have been doing is disrupting Trump's attempt at dismantling the corrupted system which exists in your country.

You need to wake up mate.

ElenaJ

Biden has just come out saying he will make the rich pay their fair share.
He doesn't explain where he or his family fall into the picture, though.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 14

Dirius

Biden has just come out saying he will make the rich pay their fair share.
He doesn't explain where he or his family fall into the picture, though.

The irony is that even if they had to pay a higher tax-rate, politicians are the only people on earth who can set their own salary.

So why would they care if they had to pay 50% tax rate? Congress would give themselves a 200% pay rise to counter any additional taxation.

Its a corrupted system.

ElenaJ

"politicians are the only people on earth who can set their own salary."

Let's say, they are the only ones who can set their own salary using other people's money.

Attachments

• 08efce5b7af57c48e34b78d07d82fe2f--random-thoughts-current-events.jpg
    08efce5b7af57c48e34b78d07d82fe2f--random-thoughts-current-events.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 13

david starling

Rose McGowan
@rosemcgowan

You are the season of darkness. @JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie.

She went on to question the Democratic Party's ability to create change and provide support for citizens facing racial inequality, economic issues and police brutality.

"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf---kers," she wrote.

McGowan also fired back at her followers who critiqued her views.
"And if you can’t see that I’m dragging everyone to force them to be better & hold them accountable then you are delusional," she tweeted.

She doesn't like Trump much but she won't vote Democrat this Nov like so many former Democrats who don't like the Lunatic Left Marxist Dems anymore who are trying to destroy the U.S.

“I used to be a proud Democrat,” the 46-year-old shared. She went on to say that she had been raised on the idea that the Democratic Party “were the good guys” and that she felt “really quite a sense of loss.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/rose-mcgowan-believes-joe-biden-is-a-rapist-dems-evil

These are verbatim Rose McGowan tweets. I added the bold print and underlining:

"I am a registered Republican in California. I loath the Clintons. I hate Trump. I will not vote Republican, but I cannot vote Democrat. I'd rather know what evil I'm getting, so I'll go Republican. This is about WWIII, so none of that sh*t matters anyway.'-{Rose McGowan on Twitter}

"I will never vote Republican. I want the Democrats to win because we are less likely to die*. I am a conscientious objector to the USA, its policies, lies, corruption, nationalism, racism, and deep misogyny.It is our right and duty as citizens to dissent."-{Rose McGowan on Twitter}

To say she "doesn't like Trump much" is quite the understatement!

* "....less likely to die" wasn't about Covid-19 then, but it applies now: The Trump administration is taking the pandemic much too lightly. The Biden administration will be far better at getting us through it with less loss of life.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Chart for the exact moment Trump was officially nominated as candidate at the RNC.
Note the mars/saturn square has just passed.
Moon elevated in executive scorpio approaches a sextile with the Pluto/saturn conjunction on the ascendent .
The midheaven is one degree from a trine with natal ascendent at 29 Leo.
North node is 3 degrees from natal sun, south node is 5 degrees from natal moon. His natal chart has a full moon configuration which lies almost exactly on the transiting nodes.
Chart mars exactly trines natal mars/ascendent.
Natal moon squares the chart's Neptune.
Venus square natal Jupiter.
Descendent conjunct natal mercury.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 21.53.01.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 21.53.01.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 13

david starling

Chart for the exact moment Trump was officially nominated as candidate at the RNC.
Note the mars/saturn square has just passed.
Moon elevated in executive scorpio approaches a sextile with the Pluto/saturn conjunction on the ascendent .
The midheaven is one degree from a trine with natal ascendent at 29 Leo.
North node is 3 degrees from natal sun, south node is 5 degrees from natal moon. His natal chart has a full moon configuration which lies almost exactly on the transiting nodes.
Chart mars exactly trines natal mars/ascendent.
Natal moon squares the chart's Neptune.
Venus square natal Jupiter.
Descendent conjunct natal mercury.

If it matters, the final vote to confirm Trump as the Republican presidential candidate happened at 12:15 P.M., EDT.
Mars was applying for the Square with Saturn, it hadn't "just passed".

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Kellyanne C. set to leave the WH end of the month.

Perhaps this is a metaphor of what lies ahead? :lol:

She is clever to save herself from a lot of embarrassment.

ElenaJ

Aside from the fact this link does not work, can you not simply post the "Square" you wrote about, that you say is posted all over?
Had I been able to find it, I wouldn't be asking you to do it.
Thank you.

david starling

Aside from the fact this link does not work, can you not simply post the "Square" you wrote about, that you say is posted all over?
Had I been able to find it, I wouldn't be asking you to do it.
Thank you.

I'm on a device that makes it difficult to post charts. And, the link must be missing a word that went past the visible length of the link.

Can you post a Chart for 12:15 P.M.,EDT, at the convention site in N.C.?

david starling

You can check it out for yourself. At the time the nomination was confirmed, Mars was 1 minute of arc away from perfecting the Square. Trump's presence wasn't required to make it official, although he had already unexpectedly arrived.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mc-...rmally-nominated-delegates/story?id=72555272#

The link is ridiculously long, but I was able to find it. Then, I stopped at the hashtag, and came up with a different page which has the official time of the nomination at 1:50 P.M. EDT. That's the EXACT time of the Mars/Saturn square!