Tensed about what's going in life.

Deep03

Hi ,
Recently there is a lot of change happened in my life.i changed job in october and was a lot of change also there happening at work place and i am almost stressed every day, recently a change in my imideate senior has made me more stress.
As i am trying my best to achieve things for better pay progression but its not happening coz of other people involved at work.
On person front there is a tension between one of my best friend and in a way it will effect on my job as i am dependent on him for something.
I am being very much stressed from december last year.
I am unmarried and is suffering on that part of life also in term of getting setled down as i live in other country and its been difficult to fully settled down till now.

My health is also taking the toll these days because of all this.please let me know when all this can be fixed, will be free for worries.
Why i can't enjoyy work at any job even if i work so hard.

Thanks in advance.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time - 19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india
Present place- auckland, NewZealand.

creativei

Even though you are running good dasa but malefic influence on it made you suffer . venus is 2nd and 9th lord is 7th exalted very good . but saturn as 6th lord aspecting it gave you many troubles , also that venus too in saturn constellation only , throughout this dasa you experience health issues , problems in eyes finance domestic quarrels , fall of position . problem love issues . if you have ancestral property, that too will give trouble . so take care of all above said . this is temporary only .,your good period gonna come soon .

generally 10th lord connected with 6th 12th 8th is not good for professional success, it gives many setbacks , conflicts , office politics , false accusation , frequent changes , for you though mercury is lord of 1st and 10th , he is in 6th with 12th lord ,its easy for saturn to do his duty . as saturn holds 6th too , so mercury is trapped here . generally 9th lord does good but if malefics influence it , it will lose its significance . so just bear this temporary struggle it will be fine as years goes .

also jupiter is retro for you , so we should take its in 10th . jupiter in 10th too not good . jupiter can aspect 10th should not sit in 10th . it gives career in education, business , law . or spirituality . or adviser in private concern .

to my knowledge this script continues till dasa end , though occasionally you may get good things on and off . this is not professional success chart . its better if you sustain in a company long time without getting terminated .

since venus is exalted in 7th u get all good things from wife , she is professionally successfully ,will take over family responsibility and shine well in all aspects . blessed in terms of spouse .

period of 2024 will be good .

Deep03

Even though you are running good dasa but malefic influence on it made you suffer . venus is 2nd and 9th lord is 7th exalted very good . but saturn as 6th lord aspecting it gave you many troubles , also that venus too in saturn constellation only , throughout this dasa you experience health issues , problems in eyes finance domestic quarrels , fall of position . problem love issues . if you have ancestral property, that too will give trouble . so take care of all above said . this is temporary only .,your good period gonna come soon .

generally 10th lord connected with 6th 12th 8th is not good for professional success, it gives many setbacks , conflicts , office politics , false accusation , frequent changes , for you though mercury is lord of 1st and 10th , he is in 6th with 12th lord ,its easy for saturn to do his duty . as saturn holds 6th too , so mercury is trapped here . generally 9th lord does good but if malefics influence it , it will lose its significance . so just bear this temporary struggle it will be fine as years goes .

also jupiter is retro for you , so we should take its in 10th . jupiter in 10th too not good . jupiter can aspect 10th should not sit in 10th . it gives career in education, business , law . or spirituality . or adviser in private concern .

to my knowledge this script continues till dasa end , though occasionally you may get good things on and off . this is not professional success chart . its better if you sustain in a company long time without getting terminated .

since venus is exalted in 7th u get all good things from wife , she is professionally successfully ,will take over family responsibility and shine well in all aspects . blessed in terms of spouse .

period of 2024 will be good .
Hi, thanks for reply.
So till what time saturn is gone effect me for this year.
And since i am not a permanent resident, any chances there as the imigration itself has made it impossible here to do it in terms of rules.
Should i move to an another country, when would it be possible if i can.
Qnd in terms of wife, i think i would be unlucky for more years to come as 30 yrs old this month and still no one in life and in near future don't see anyone. Even if someone if found by parents would not be able to leave the country for one year as the border is closed as one time left you cannot enter.
Thanks

creativei

Hi, thanks for reply.
So till what time saturn is gone effect me for this year.
And since i am not a permanent resident, any chances there as the imigration itself has made it impossible here to do it in terms of rules.
Should i move to an another country, when would it be possible if i can.
Qnd in terms of wife, i think i would be unlucky for more years to come as 30 yrs old this month and still no one in life and in near future don't see anyone. Even if someone if found by parents would not be able to leave the country for one year as the border is closed as one time left you cannot enter.
Thanks

Your 4th lord is retro so there is no possible of returning home land now , it may happen after 2024 . till then you stay there only . currently saturn transit to 7th house , he also 8th lord for you that why he giving problems in job and livelihood , it will be fin in second half say 2023 .next saturn transit is also good for you , you get sudden unexpected fortune there by your life conditions improves . reg marriage generally exalted venus gives happines and comforts from spouse , in general females , females like you , attracted towards you , also they bring huge wealth in marriage ,since saturn aspecting venus , its delaying . saturn matures at 32 , so after that you get huge benefits from females ,. exactly at that time saturn transits 8th , 8th lord in 8th is good . gains from inheritance spouse money etc . so just bear this temporary obstacle and you have very good life , and lots of gains from female . as soon as spouse enters into your life you start seeing prof success .

Dont worry your marriage happnes only 2025 . not now . at that time everything will be clear , even your prof life too good that time ..