Lost Check book.

Kannan

My son in law informed me that he lost his check book while he was out shopping. He asked me whether he would be able to recover the checkbook. He searched everywhere he frequented during the day and did not have much success in tracing the checkbook. Chart erected at 815pm in chennai is enclosed.

Last edited:

Kannan

Dear Members,

My son in law informed me that he lost his check book while he was out shopping. He asked me whether he would be able to recover the checkbook. He searched everywhere he frequented during the day and did not have much success in tracing the checkbook.

Chart erected at 8.15pm tonight in chennai is enclosed below:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=f5lfileantKL7-u1350831085

From the chart, I find that chequebook is represented by moon. Moon is placed in cardinal sign in 8 th house, which means that the lost item will be recovered soon. I request the members for further inputs to find out if the chequebook will be recovered or not.

Thanks,

Kannan

fensi88

Thanks for chart!
Yes there are testimonies it will be found!
Look for it in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
It might be in a church yard, cemetery, cave, city dump, business place, brick building, city hall, police station, funeral parlor, court house, the parent's home, brick building, corner building, abandoned building.
It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner.
Ruler in 8 house means that item is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement. Cemeteries, insurance companies, labaratories.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: black

POF is in Vi.Vi means often not visible, in a pocket, drawer, suitcase, cupboard, closets, bag or under something, also storage areas or near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
This place might be a doctor's office, health spa, veterinarian's office, nursing home, dry cleaners, grocery store, accountant's office, pharmacy, zoo, nursery, tenant place.
It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room.
POF in 4 house means to look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Maybe at parent's home. Any place where food is stored. Restaurants. Father's room. Where food is kept, old peoples home. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: grey, brown, navy-blue

fensi88

Fine! Thanks for update.
At what direction is store: 1.from place where you erected the chart; 2. from place where son in low asked question? And where was check book when he go there to take it? In some drawer?

Kannan

The store is in the direction of south east from the place where the chart was erected. My son in law was sitting with me when the questin was asked. The cheque book was kept in the cash counter of the store and the owner was waiting for my son in law to come and pick it up

Thanks For your interest

Kannan

fensi88

Somehow direction do not fit with chart. I posted directions upon houses where are the ruler and pof but if we look for sign in which they are again that does not fit too.

Last edited: