Will The Two Hangout Tomorrow?

RayAustin

No update on my other thread yet. :)

Another question,
The querent has requested her significant other to spend a little time together after he's done with work and get away for a bit on a short excursion. Wondering opinion on whether they'll hang out. She's anxious for his response. They work at the same place.

I'm seeing a yes..

Querent is Saturn placed in 9th/3rd, which is appropriate since she's concerned with his reply. Moon is in 11th/5th house, querent's hopes and wishes.
I see a yes as Moon receives Saturn who is in Moon's triplicity and aspects Saturn by sextile, and also aspects Jupiter (request~ third lord) by trine. We can also consider the moon to be translating Mars, 11th lord to Saturn.. If we use Mars as the tenth lord of work for the man, then it seems right that he goes to work (Mars) leaves (separation) and goes out somewhere with the girl (Saturn in turned 3rd).

Another yes, end of matter house has mercury, lord of short trips in it, or by whole sign Mercury is in the 5th house.. (possibly confirming a fun romantic short-distance get away).

Of course I'm not excited by SN on descendant, but fortuna is also there and its lord the moon in a nice aspect to querent's significator.

What do y'all think?
10:26:00 PM Paterson NJ, May 26 2010

Chart:
hangoutyes.png

RayAustin

Well I got an update and it appears to be no. Hm.. I guess moon was too badly debilitated if we look at her dispositor's condition in the 8th.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I would have waffled on this one. The Moon Quested and Saturn Querent are moving toward each other in a sextile... there is a yes, the terms saying yes... but a sextile is much weaker than the other aspects. And then I went.... wait a minute, Venus is in the Quested's house... who is Venus. Maybe a little more background would have helped. The sextile looked promising.

TK

tikana

I got a No on this one.
both are ill placed.

Moon is its own fall with triplicity - a bit lucky with triplicity otherwise misrable
Saturn is outright peregrine, cadent house, and retro with south node on desc

Last edited:

RayAustin

Tik you looked at it with me initially you agreed with me.. :p

@ Theresa, I take Venus to be the guy's mother or the querent. Moon doesn't care about Venus so it wouldn't be another lover, and the mother was interfering with relationship between the two (mentioned on other thread). I say it most likely is the querent also, because again Moon doesn't care about Venus, and Venus goes with SN.

I have to say by the books, the sextile was a bit stronger due to Moon receiving Saturn.. but I conclude now that Moon's debility and the SN overrides that.

I've been using exaltation rulers as querent co-rulers too, and we see Mars is in the 8th house...

Last edited:

tikana

yeah remember i told you if it fails to yield a yes .. it is because of weakness of the moon you told me well it is triplicity somewhat okay... I keep forgetting that Lilly did state that a planet is strong only when it is in its sign/exalt or 2 minor dgnity. I hardly ever trust sextiles unless they are coming from an angular house... I have a chart with a trine but both planets are weak. I was stunned to see a trine cause i just knew it would be a No.. .. sure enough it was a no...
grin

Last edited: