Fun guess the answer chart -- Am I going to work today?

RayAustin

So I am debating whether or not to go to work today, and calling out; I feel a little under the weather. I thought this was interesting to post, because of the layout of the chart.

I'll give an interpretation, but not too much or I'll give the answer away. :rolleyes: My job is mercury, and the moon applies to Mercury by trine. It seems like I am.

Chart is attached.
Ray ;)

Attachments

• workorno.gif
    workorno.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 41

millionora

Hi,
Ok imo, you will go for sure, along with what you stated above:
my interpretation:
luna conjunct saturn in ur 6th house of work routine and health shows ur not feeling well or as strong as u normally feel. but i like Venus(ruler of ur 7th) in ur 12th that is sextiling mars in ur 10th, hmmmm do i smell a undercover lover
on the job?? maybe inspiring you to go into work... and have a secret unanticitpated rendezvous to make you feel better, because the moon aspects Uranus(unexpected surprises in all sizes, then aspects neptune really dreamy..):D

btw(i'm ruled by neptune so u can understand how i intrepret things:) )

Happens to me all the time!!!;) ;)

Love, light, truth

Blessings!

RayAustin

Millionora! Thanks for playing the game.. and getting the ball rolling.. but I'll wait for another couple of guesses!

Hehe.. I don't know about any secret lovers though, none at work anyway! ;) Going to work is all work and no play.

I also made an event chart to decide whether or not the bosses would be annoyed if I called out.

Ray:)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Yeah, I think you're going to work too.

Luna conjoined Saturn (lord of the Tenth), with Mars in a Sign of Saturn in the Eleventh house, seems like you'll feel better.

rogue_red

Im not great at this but it sounds like fun.
If your boss is saturn (cap on mc) then your boss likes you and will be fine if you dont go...but...the ruler of your 'fun' house, sun is conj nept in 11th ruled by saturn. You arent thinking of being creative with the truth regarding your excuse to not go are you;) or are you thinking about getting a friend to cover for you? I know you guys dont use minor aspects but the quincunx from the sun to saturn is telling me that your boss will be annoyed to find out the real reason you dont want to go to work.
I think you will go to work as the moon has an applying conjunction to saturn, showing responsibility to your job and the applying trine to mercury says the situation is in favour with your work.:)

Rogue

millionora

well its almost been 24 hours,

so did you go???

my intuition tells me you did, and you probably ended up having a good productive day at work!

Love, light, truth!

Blessings!

millionora

ok Lady, but I am in Damascus so that puts me about 6 hours ahead of you meaning its nitetime for me here, but i still want to imagine that my first theory be prophetic and that you had a lovely and rewarding rendezvoux on the job:p ...

love, light, truth!
Blessings..

RayAustin

Oh, how forgetful I am.
Truth be told, I did not go to work!

I called out. :) Which is weird, since Moon conjuncts Saturn. Saturn is my hopes and wishes though, and I was wishing to stay home for the day, that is probably why. Since the bosses are co-signified by Merc, and merc is in my term and exaltation, I didn't think it'd be a big deal if I called out, and they really didn't care.

So maybe the conjunction was aligning with my hopes and wishes, and then the trine actually calling out. I also spent the day working on things at home, that might be shown by the 4th ruler moon in the sixth.

Ray:)

Last edited:

millionora

ok, so my Neptunian mind and theory about the undercover romantic rendezvoux didn't happen :rolleyes: ..

You are welcome to come out here aand work...:)

lots of activity and plenty of room for rendezvoux'x on or off the job.;) your ninth of foreign people is ruled by EXPANSIVE JUPITER so come and expand lol....just a joke..

Cheers Ray. Glad you got some rest and the Saturn(The Boss's) were cool with it.

Love, light, truth

Blessings.

natasa812

RayAustin said:
I will tell after I come back from work today. :p

Ray

This is DEFINITELY Sagittariously bluntly spoken! Like me!
We have contagious Sagittarian honesty on Forum :38: :p :60:
I was going to say - if I had the time since you already gave the answer (I just ``pluged`` on line - at this very moment) that you are already at your work since you are in your 10th. Also, you are Moon - in your 6th - in conj. with Saturn - Saturn rules your 10th. Mercury (rules your 6th) - trines Moon - so, it all ``fits`` for the question made about work and career. This is a clear chart, but I was wrong.
Sagittariously? :)
Bluntly? :)
Regards
I am not very good at interpreting the planetary movements and I can not find more information on how you look at, for example: the Moon trines Mercury and next will square Venus and then will opposite Jupiter and so on... Is there a link...? for this? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

RayAustin

It's strange, because I notice myself in the tenth as well, but peregrine--I don't wanna be there. A pretty strange chart, since I certainly did not go.. only the day after. Aha.. it might have been the opposition to Uranus.