Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 04-29-2018, 09:17 PM

DeAngelo - The Golden State Killer

From another site:

"BTW I have an ancestry membership online and I've started a family tree for him and have lots of documentation and records to support dates, addresses, etc. "

From the same poster: Virgo Dei Genetrix

Re: Golden State Killer
Reply #15

"Her birthday is June 26, 1923 in Elmira, New York if you want to look at and post her chart. I haven't gotten that far. Her name is Kathleen Louise "Kay" Degroat (maiden) and her last married name is Bosanko. I have both marriage dates and her death was August 10, 2010. She had two daughters and two sons, one of which was Joseph DeAngelo."

https://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cg...24776938/15#15 (May have to scroll down to #15)

My post today with a speculative chart for DeAngelo with a noon chart for his mother, and the progressed anlunar for his arrest. His natal and relocated birth charts are labeled in reverse because I find the birth time by working charts for the event location, then moving chart to birth place.

Her Sun, Mars, Pluto stellium is squared by her Saturn. By midpoints it was tied to his Mars and Saturn (the Saturn squared his Venus) and it was and trined by his Sun. Mommy and/or women issues?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f-DeAngelo BP.jpg (48.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg g-DeAngelo N.jpg (47.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Mother and Son.jpg (61.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg h-DeAngelo PAL PN.jpg (62.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by unique_astrology; 04-29-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Tags
deangelo, golden, killer, state