missing Mom Jennifer Huston

claudette

Sadly, a mother of two boys went missing while running errands from a small rural community south of Portland OR on July 24. No credit card or cell phone use, (turned off 15 minutes after she was last seen at a gas station) and her dark green SUV has not been located. (The color is significant as this is a rural, very green area, with lots of back roads.) Her husband was home with their two sons and he has passed a polygraph, so is not considered a suspect. (Also, her father, a retired police detective, speaks well of him.) There are countless news stories on her, now, as one week later there is still no sign of her, despite searches by LE and countless volunteers.

I am useless with Horary, especially when asking about someone we personally have no connection to. Is she the 1st or 7th house, for example?but ran charts for the moment of my question "what happened to Jennifer Huston? on July 28, 6:18 pm Portland OR which I will try to attach, and for the Last Seen chart, which would be July 24, 6:20 pm, Newberg OR.

As for the event chart, Pluto is in the 1st, EXACTLY opposite the moon, which cannot good. Within an hour Pluto crosses ASC, Moon on the DSC. Within several hours, the moon exactly squares Uranus and trines Saturn. Saturn is quincunx Uranus. Mars is anaretic at 29 Libra, coming into a square with Sun and Jupiter in early Leo.

Thank you, anyone who can help. It's really heartbreaking to see this on the news constantly, and to see the generosity of time and concern of so many people spending hours searching road, woods, bodies of water, etc.

I'll try to attach the charts but have a new computer and don't know if I saved them correctly-or where!

If they don't attach, hopefully some sweet soul on this board will attach them. And thanks to anyone who can provide an interpretation.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_577_what_happened_to_jennifer_huston_hr_68813_42241.gif
    astro_2gw_577_what_happened_to_jennifer_huston_hr_68813_42241.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 41
  • astro_2gw_576_last_seen_jennifer_huston_69025_57461.gif
    astro_2gw_576_last_seen_jennifer_huston_69025_57461.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 37

Marinka

Looks like you have the time wrong on the event chart - you have 6:10pm while you have stated in the description 6:20pm.

claudette

Marinka, thanks for noticing that: that was a chart I did before time was corrected. I'll try again..

Well, this is very frustrating. I even tried with another chart, another name. (I am not liking my "new" computer.) I know it's there somewhere, because I printed it and have it front of me!

The ASC is 24 sag24, MC is 21 Libra20 in the 6:20 pm chart. I cannot compare it to the 6:10 pm chart because I cannot open that attachment in my previous post!

Grrrr. Maybe I should just pour a glass of wine! If someone can post that correct chart, 6:20 pm I'd appreciate it; other wise I'll try again.

JUPITERASC

Looks like you have the time wrong on the event chart - you have 6:10pm while you have stated in the description 6:20pm.

Marinka, thanks for noticing that: that was a chart I did before time was corrected. I'll try again..

Well, this is very frustrating. I even tried with another chart, another name. (I am not liking my "new" computer.) I know it's there somewhere, because I printed it and have it front of me!

The ASC is 24 sag24, MC is 21 Libra20 in the 6:20 pm chart. I cannot compare it to the 6:10 pm chart because I cannot open that attachment in my previous post!

Grrrr. Maybe I should just pour a glass of wine! If someone can post that correct chart, 6:20 pm I'd appreciate it; other wise I'll try again

In-Oregon-Hunt-for-Missing-Female-Jennifer-Huston-Continues.jpg

ACCORDING TO ONLINE SOURCES

'…..Oregon hunt for Jennifer Huston given boost by help from private helicopter and plane on Wednesday. That evening Oregon State Police said they would continue above ground searches in the look-out for the mom who has disappeared. Huston, age 38, vanished after leaving her house about 5:45 p.m. last Thursday to do some errands, stated police timeline. Her husband called emergency officials said she was missing on Friday, stating Jennifer appeared stressed out, and wanted some time away when she had left on Thursday, declared Police Captain. Jeff Kosmicki.
Last driving dark green, 1999 Lexus SUV Oregon license plates number WXH 011.…..'

'…..The SUV had U-shaped crack in windshield on passenger side and Yakima ski rack on roof. Jennifer Huston is 5 foot 7 inches tall, blue eyes, blonde hair, wearing black and pink Nike shoes, black yoga pants night she disappeared. Family told media Wednesday morning about helicopter joining search. Its rental paid for by donations. Small airplane also hit skyways Wednesday Unfortunately no new information discovered that day. Police continuing searching rural areas, logging roads, main plan to hit as many county roads as resources allow. Search stretched to San Juan Islands, because they were one of Huston's favorite spots when a child....'

'….San Juan County Sheriff had no precise information about Huston’s whereabouts, however Oregon officials Oregon media the missing female may be somewhere on the islands but refused any detail.
Islands might be perfect place for Huston if attempting to keep hidden because ferry system does not have reader machines for license plates. A ping from her cellphone showed she was heading north after leaving Oregon. Police have very few leads, detectives continue to treat this as a missing person’s case with no known criminal component.

If anyone has information, leads or tips about Jennifer Huston’s whereabouts, he or she is urged to call Newberg-Dundee Police Department ...'

claudette

Well, perhaps there are differences on the time line: what I found was 5:45 pm left home, 5:59 ATM withdrawl, 6:10 pm Rite Aid, 6:20 gas station, 6:22 text (unanswered) from mother, 6:35 Phone off.

I'll try to find that 6:20pm chart and re-post it. SN is on the IC. Well, no luck. Time to call my tech guy for help.

Looking at the Horary chart today, I realize it may not be a valid chart: Moon is VOC and the ASC is late degree.

Oh, well!

claudette

Marinka, thanks-I just saw it-didn't see it earlier-in plain sight on the poster.

re: moon oppos. pluto: I suppose that could have been some tension between Jennifer and her Mother-even momentary-since the text she didn't answer was from her Mom. She was also getting gas-distracted with paying, etc.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this, so I best let it go, I guess; thanks.

I wish I could grasp Horary but my brain seems to rebel! I don't think that Horary is a very readable chart, though.

Summery Joy

Shoot! Both the event chart and the horary chart show her dead :(

In both chart, Sag rises, making her Jupiter. Jupiter is in the 8th house (death) received by it's ruler, the Sun, which has just separated from it. In the event chart, Moon separates from Pluto, again showing death (i've seen in in charts before). In the Horary, the Moon is VOC, suggesting that nothing will change; she won't come back.

In both charts, Mercury (L7, the attacker) Separates from Saturn (L2, her money). She was robbed. I don't know what significations of rape would be in horary, but L7 is no where near L1 or the 1st house, so I don't think the attacker violated her body (apart from killing her or leaving her to die)... or at least I hope they didn't.

This is such a sad chart :(

Marinka

Marinka, thanks-I just saw it-didn't see it earlier-in plain sight on the poster.

re: moon oppos. pluto: I suppose that could have been some tension between Jennifer and her Mother-even momentary-since the text she didn't answer was from her Mom. She was also getting gas-distracted with paying, etc.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this, so I best let it go, I guess; thanks.

I wish I could grasp Horary but my brain seems to rebel! I don't think that Horary is a very readable chart, though.

I'm interested, just haven't had time to pull all charts together yet.

Marinka

Shoot! Both the event chart and the horary chart show her dead :(

In both chart, Sag rises, making her Jupiter. Jupiter is in the 8th house (death) received by it's ruler, the Sun, which has just separated from it. In the event chart, Moon separates from Pluto, again showing death (i've seen in in charts before). In the Horary, the Moon is VOC, suggesting that nothing will change; she won't come back.

In both charts, Mercury (L7, the attacker) Separates from Saturn (L2, her money). She was robbed. I don't know what significations of rape would be in horary, but L7 is no where near L1 or the 1st house, so I don't think the attacker violated her body (apart from killing her or leaving her to die)... or at least I hope they didn't.

This is such a sad chart :(

It is sad ... the event chart looks depressing as well as the horary. I'm thinking that maybe she had an affair and she was ending it and he killed her or maybe a stalker that was blackmailing her. I put time of death between 6:45 to 7:35pm. I haven't posted charts yet because I'm trying to identify a location which is proving to be a bit elusive.

claudette

thanks, SummeryJoy, that isn't good news, but it's been over a week now. She just doesn't seem to be a person who would willingly disappear-although one can never know.

Can I clarify some things, as I try to follow your reasoning?

Are you saying jup is in the 8th because it is so close to the 8th cusp in both charts? I vaguely recall a horary rule about 3-5 degrees from a cusp puts the planet in the next house, is that correct?

The only aspects merc makes in the event chart is a trine to Saturn (but isn't it applying based on minutes? merc 16 cancer 36, Saturn 16 scorp 38) Are "applying and separating" viewed differently in horary? ) and square to Uranus 3 H. of communication, close to IC-sudden, unexpected, angry (Aries) communication (3 H) than end of the matter and possible death 4 H? What about the South Node on the IC in the 4 H?

I get the connection with Saturn ruling 2 H; so her Money. What about Saturn in the 11 H? would there be significance there?

moon VOC=nothing will change; thank you. Would a late degree asc -in both charts-actually reinforce that; the event has happened?

Do you put any significance on cancer and cap both intercepted in both charts; especially in 1 H and 7 H?

Thanks for allowing me to sort of stumble through this.

claudette

Marinka-what made you think BF or blackmailer?

HOW will you determine location-THAT is intriguing!

re: time of death-I'll just be patient and wait.

Thank you so much.

Marinka

Event Chart for 5:45PM

- Jupiter ruler of 1st (self) is located in 8th. Could be indicator of death but also money from others, sex, unlawful dealings, extortion ..

- Venus ruler of 5th (affairs) in the 7th. Could be indicator of a meeting with a person involved in an affair or potential affair. 7th house is also known enemies.

Moon ruler of 8th is in the 7th. There is another person but what is involvement - in this case, 8th house matter is being expressed thru the 7th.

At first glance, an emphasis on the 8th, 7th, and 5th. 5th is not as important as the 7th and 8th.

Attachments

• JenniferHuston0545PM1.jpg
    JenniferHuston0545PM1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 33

Marinka

Next chart is for 6:22pm which is the last visual at gas station

- Sun ruler of 8th in 7th

- Mercury ruler of 7th in 7th

- Jupiter ruler of 1st in 7th

At first glance, this is indicative of another person(s) involved. Again, very heavy emphasis on 7th house.

Attachments

• JenniferHuston0622PMver1.jpg
    JenniferHuston0622PMver1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 28

Marinka

Next chart is for 6:50PM which could be the start of violence.

- Mars is conjuncting the MC. MC is status of the situation.

- Mars is ruler of the 4th of endings.

This could be indicative of action taken to end the situation

Attachments

• JenniferHuston0650PMver1.jpg
    JenniferHuston0650PMver1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 24

Marinka

Lastly, a chart for 7:33pm where there is some force against the self

- Pluto conjuncting the ascendant

- Pluto is ruler of the 10th of status, indicates change for the self

- Moon ruler of 7th opposes both the ascendant and Pluto

This would appear to be bringing some incident to conclusion, although, Saturn the ruler of the 1st would still be passing over the mid in the next 30 minutes or so.

At this point, this is just conjuncture as it would be highly recommended to compare the points talked about here to the natal chart.

Attachments

• JenniferHuston0733PMver1.jpg
    JenniferHuston0733PMver1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 25

Summery Joy

Are you saying jup is in the 8th because it is so close to the 8th cusp in both charts? I vaguely recall a horary rule about 3-5 degrees from a cusp puts the planet in the next house, is that correct?
Yes

The only aspects merc makes in the event chart is a trine to Saturn (but isn't it applying based on minutes? merc 16 cancer 36, Saturn 16 scorp 38) Are "applying and separating" viewed differently in horary? ) and square to Uranus 3 H. of communication, close to IC-sudden, unexpected, angry (Aries) communication (3 H) than end of the matter and possible death 4 H? What about the South Node on the IC in the 4 H?

The separating aspect usually means "done already". But that is in horary. In an event chart, I would also consider it as something that might happen in the near future because the energy of the transit is still there.

I hardly use modern planets in horary unless they force themselves on me. Uranus didn't catch my attention, but it is possible that the square indicates a verbal conflict or an unexpected attack.

And I don't use the end of matter 4th house thing. It confuses me. :whistling:

I get the connection with Saturn ruling 2 H; so her Money. What about Saturn in the 11 H? would there be significance there?

I considered that, but the options are too many with it. the 11th house could mean a friend, on money from work (2nd from the 10th), or the husband's mistress (5th from the 7th), or a child's boyfriend or girlfriend (7th from the 5th), etc. If I were too consider all possibilities that the 11th house proposes, I'd never find the end of them. Let's just says that there is a possibility that the attack was inticed by someone who knows the victim who is somehow ruled by the 11th house (or Saturn as an old person for example). But that would contradict, to a degree, what Uranus is saying about the unexpected (unplanned).

moon VOC=nothing will change; thank you. Would a late degree asc -in both charts-actually reinforce that; the event has happened?

The late degree may show that the presumptions that are proposed are true. If the police, for example, think she was robbed and murdered, the what they already know in their hearts is true. You see?

Do you put any significance on cancer and cap both intercepted in both charts; especially in 1 H and 7 H?

Actually, I noticed that. But I didn't know what it could mean.

Thanks for allowing me to sort of stumble through this.

Any time. This forum has helped me learn a lot, and I'm happy to pay it forward. :)

claudette

Marinka and Summery Joy, thank you so much! I'll study these charts and comments.

So amazing; astrology reveals "the scenario" as it may well have played out. The intrigue of it to me is that we may never have confirmation on how these interactions actually took place.

I still respect Zip Dobyn's (one of my major teachers) rule: "the aspects may be there and nothing happened, but if something happened, the aspects were there and you have to find them"

astr0quest

i will try. Was she really seen at the gas station at 6.22?

i use the 6.22 chart posted since you mentioned it.

She is Jupiter.
Jupiter is in Leo in 7th house and under Sun's beam. Weakened. About to enter the 8th house so she was in a state of fear.

I see a stellium in 7th house. And of which, Moon, Venus and Mercury are all intercepted. In the 1st house, Pluto is intercepted.

Moon is her co-significator but also intercepted in the 7th house.

Moon's past aspect will show her last contact. The last aspect was actually with Venus, her children (5th house ruler) and her mother or government (10th house ruler).

Moon's next aspect is opposition with Pluto, then square with Uranus (IC), then conjunct Mercury before trining Saturn.

I think she met with a friend (Pluto - 11th house modern ruler) or wanted to avoid the friend.
Uranus would be 2nd house modern ruler, her possessions so something unexpected happened. I think she misplaced or dropped her belongings, perhaps her handphone.

Her next contact is Mercury (6th,7th, 9th) and then trine Saturn ( traditional 2nd house).

Putting it together, I think she could have met or went to look for someone (11th house related - could be friend or some friend she knew from social group) over money. As there is interception, I don't think her family knows about it.

Sun also combusts Jupiter and Sun is 8th house ruler. Perhaps she got weakened over other people's money owned to her or inheritance problems.

Mars perfects square with Jupiter and Mars is 4th house ruler (family) and 11th ruler. Jupiter is also her 3rd house significator.

She got frustrated with family problems and seek friend (11th). Mars and Saturn are also in mutual reception. Maybe her friend interested in her car.

I have to read more on case to check what's Mercury so will end here.

Last edited: