Career choice and fame indicators

geminigal14

I always dreamed of being a actress, musician , comedian, or a writer but to be successful you have to be able to gain some recognition and I am not sure if I am talented enough to gain it.

So I was wondering if I should pursue in one of my dream careers and if I would be able to gain the fame and recognition for success

Attachments

• astro_2ast_01_shannon.4574.22241.jpg
    astro_2ast_01_shannon.4574.22241.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 28

R.J.

Banned
' Pursue one goal, whatsoever, ' but first determine, what is the goal ?

With Aquarius, (a fixed sign?) on the MC, pursuing one goal should be the goal... but first you have to determine what makes you happy....as so to formulate the right aspiration...

A double Gemini can be quite indecisive and sometimes, it's hard to focus on one goal... Part of the problem is that, you could be very good or talented at more than one career or occupation ?

You may have to develop both a 'day job' and a night job...show business and regular business... Don't limit yourself to one career...or put all your eggs in one basket...

After you formulate your career goal, then you have to work on skill development.

Skill development comes through schooling, education and/or learning...

Mentoring, finding an agent (if show business?) comes next...

But, before you go to an agent, you need to have something to show him experience. Just being pretty or witty or rich, means didley squat...

If you go to an agent and you tell him...I have this GREAT astrology natal chart for career success, PLEASE hire me....the dude will tell you to go f*ck yourself...right? LOL

Take a realistic, step by step approach to your career, by establishing tangible, realistic goals... You must KNOW people...as well... Therefore, we go to school to learn social contacts and socializing/relating skills, in addition to studies and marks.

Fame and fortune can be eventually earned, by being diligent and perserverance...F & F should not be the primary goal at first... The PRIMARY goal is being successful and having fun at your job...

No point in being famous, if you are also miserable ?

Please also be patient; it can take years and years for personal career recognition...

So, once again, what is the goal ?

With natal Uranus in the 10th house of career, I would surmise that your career life success will not go as expected or planned. There will be many twists and turns, some good and some not...You'll need to follow your inner voice and your own path and not the beaten path, as they say...Therefore, with Uranus here, it's hard to say where you will end up, but if you are genuinely talented, success will definitely come.

I would say that a career in media, television, public service, or entertainment is very likely.

A few years ago, I met a women who was a professional astrologer, who has natal Sun, Moon and rising sign, all in Gemini, with Moon conjunct Uranus in Gemini (in the natal 1st house?). With five natal planets in Gemini, working at two jobs or careers at the same time was perfectly normal...

She also had a very successful business as a professional clown, entertaining children at house parties and social events, etc.

I have also met a woman with natal Sun, Moon, and Virgo rising. She had Moon conjunct Mercury and Uranus, in Virgo, in the natal 1st house and Sun in the 12th house.

She was a radio/television news personality...She also did a talk show...

When I met that woman, at a talk show, she didn't really LIKE ME ! LOL But, too bad for her, it was HER FAULT ! She had too many effing natal planets in VIRGO ! LOL

Generally, important personal planets in the 1st house tend to make good public speakers, hams, comics, actors, talkers, etc. Generally, Moon in Aquarius is a 'pro' at making friends and social networking...on the internet...

all the best,

R.J.

I always dreamed of being a actress, musician , comedian, or a writer but to be successful you have to be able to gain some recognition and I am not sure if I am talented enough to gain it.

So I was wondering if I should pursue in one of my dream careers and if I would be able to gain the fame and recognition for success

Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
Thanks for the help R.J.! Your post was really helpful and funny

You're welcome... You might be curious to know that I have a beautiful cat named Albert (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aquarius) and he is a handsome young man, without a doubt...

The same astrological conditions apply to a cat, as a human...!

Albert is a very POPULAR cat in my neigborhood ! Apparently, ALL the other cats in the neighborhood come and visit him ! LOL

Therefore, it must be his Moon in Aquarius 'sense' of friendliness ? LOL

He also tends to do outrageous things, like climb the roof of my house and hang out, there ?

Why he hangs out on on the roof of the house is anyone's guess...I think it's because he has Moon and Mercury in Aquarius...Air signs like to view things from high up ? LOL

Do you know how I lure him off the roof ? I get a bowl of fresh catfood and seduce him ! That always works...

Maybe he's just friggin' odd and eccentric..like a lot of you Moon in Aquarius gals apparent are ! LOL

have a great day !

R.J.

geminigal14

You're welcome... You might be curious to know that I have a beautiful cat named Albert (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aquarius) and he is a handsome young man, without a doubt...

The same astrological conditions apply to a cat, as a human...!

Albert is a very POPULAR cat in my neigborhood ! Apparently, ALL the other cats in the neighborhood come and visit him ! LOL

Therefore, it must be his Moon in Aquarius 'sense' of friendliness ? LOL

He also tends to do outrageous things, like climb the roof of my house and hang out, there ?

Why he hangs out on on the roof of the house is anyone's guess...I think it's because he has Moon and Mercury in Aquarius...Air signs like to view things from high up ? LOL

Do you know how I lure him off the roof ? I get a bowl of fresh catfood and seduce him ! That always works...

Maybe he's just friggin' odd and eccentric..like a lot of you Moon in Aquarius gals apparent are ! LOL

have a great day !

R.J.

Haha that's so funny
I agree that the zodiac also apply to our pets
my dog is an Aquarius and she is something...
she is the strangest dog I ever meet and she loves freedom ( she is always escapes and rooms the neighbourhood) and her Aries moon makes her very energetic...too energetic!