Relationships problem / libido - help?

SarSmooth

Hello, a friend introduced me to astrology about a week ago, when I told her about my problem. She thought that reading my natal chart would help me to undestand myself better and start to work on what is wrong with me. I tried, but now I'm even more confused.

I'm sorry in advance for the details:

I'm quite obssesed with sex. I think about it all the time and I need to do it very often. All my past relationships has ended because of my preference for violent sex (I'm the one reciving pain). My boyfriend is the first person in my life I truly love and care about more than I care about myself, but I could see that he doesn't like the way we do it. About a month ago he started crying and apologizing right after we were done. It completely broke my heart to see him hurting and I couldn't stand the fact that I was the one causing him so much psychical pain. Since then I decided to convert to his gentle style. Now we're slowly getting more and more frustrated and unhappy. He, because he sees he can't satisfy me fully and I, because I'm not satisfied ehough.
I know it's "just sex", but for both of us it's very important in relationship and because I want it to last, I'm motivated to change myself. But I just need an idea what to start working with first...:sad:

I want to ask if someone could tell me if there's something in my chart that can indicate too high / unhealthy sex drive and liking doing it violent? And can it be lowered down somehow to normal levels?
Is therapy inevitable? I'm very private person and I have hard time getting to trust someone, I just could not talk about with someone face to face... so I just want to deal with it myself.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_sara.48150.38236.jpg
    astro_2gw_sara.48150.38236.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 40

Jadi

Pluto-Sun often need to 'purge' through sex. Especially when this happens in the seventh or eight house. Traditionally, the ruler of the eight house is Mars, is debilitated and exactly conjunct the fifth house cusp in Cancer.

The fifth house is also associated with the 'fun' side of sex, and when a debilitated Mars is there, it's not surprising that you'd have an 'unhealthy' approach of expressing that side of life.

Clair Y

Hi there.

There are Astrological significators in your chart that I would say point towards your problem and your desires, although I think that looking into your own past and general emotional psychology might help you more than anything.

It is thought by many that there are two basic human emotions and these are love and fear. Everything that is happening within you emotionally can be traced back to one of these emotions.

Secondly, both Mars and Pluto are very strong in your chart and you therefore likely have a lot of energy from these at your disposal, but it is essentially up to you how you use these energies.
I have noticed that sexual energy is quite intimately linked with anger, or repressed anger and you might notice that both of these energies are strongly linked with Mars and in a more indirect manner, Pluto.
But passion is also strongly linked with both Mars and Pluto and I believe you can redirect this energy you have from them and into somethings you feel will help you grow.

Each planet can have both positive and negative manifestations in your life and you can use the energies of each both to your detriment and for your own good. You also have Mars opposite both Neptune and Uranus, I noticed.

So my advice is, identify any repressed anger and fears you might have, work on these and work on your thinking patterns to bring them away from sex and onto something else you know you can feel passionate about. Try to come away from your lower body and into your mind, energetically and use your imagination to explore your pain in different ways.

Also, I advise you to read more about the planets Mars and Pluto (and then Neptune and Uranus secondly) and the different ways their energies can be used and expressed. Find a book by a good Astrologer about psychological Astrology.

Another suggestion is that these obsessions and desires could potentially represent something else which you need to consciously realise within yourself or within your life that they are symbolic of. Figuring out what these things are might be difficult, but it's very much worth thinking about.

rahu

Banned
hi SarSmooth

usually with a desire for pain with sex, one has a childhood of abuse, usually sexual. at a early age your were conditioned to experience pain and sex . and though repressed their childhood experiences will define the nature of your sexuality.

interestingly you have eros conjunct to psyche and square to mars. this is an extremely sensitive and idealistic aspect.this is a bit unexpected because this aspect will tend to draw sensitive and loving souls to you, not guys you want to give you pain. from what you posted these seism to be the case with you. you mentioned how your relationships break own over your need of pain and you attract souls who don't like to give pain.

looking for the abusive indications in your chart is not difficult.
sunis conjunct to pluto and these are square to chiron. chiron and pluto are often aspects of abuse. then you have the moon conjunct to Orcus and these opposed to Saturn. this shows both parents involved in your abusive childhood. it seems they had issues, likely violent, ad that you were made the scape goat, or rather they took terrier anger rout on you at ties .
then nessus/pluto midpoint is square to the moon and orcus. this pretty much ,thru nessus,, shows your abuse was sexual/physical and emotional.

the sun/Chiron and chiron/pluto midpoints are conjunct to Jupiter. this usually shows that your abusive family environment is generational. that is the abuse has been passed down thru the grandparents. as such this from of abuse is not recognized as abuse as it is just the way the family relates. this is extremely unfavorable because a a child suffering from these conditions, there is no one who you could have turned to.

you have eris on the ascendant square to Uranus and Neptune. this shows you are extremely sexual to begin with and is part of the reason you can't get enough sex. this pattern also can show you to be bisexual because of you enjoyment of sex.

as what to do..... that is very difficult to say as it is likely all these abusive experiences are repressed as your moon is conjunct to orcus. your mercury is trine to Jupiter which gives you good intelligence and it might allow you to remember your past. the only suggestion is to seek counseling. or find a peer group were you can talk about your feelings.
without any counseling I fear that you will fall prey to a predator who will use your penchant for pain to turn you into a sex slave
rahu

SarSmooth

Before I start - please, forgive me my English since it's not my first language and I'm afraid my reply might be full or errors. Anyways - I'm very grateful for every answer someone decided to post, because it really helped me to actually understand a lot. For all this time I would just try to "calm" this boiling anger inside of me with sex, thinking of it as of medicine and not realising it's more like adding fuel to the flame, because it always seemed to work for a while. I now see that actually my mood has a lot to do with how I want to have sex and I tend to want it to be much more violent and painful when anger is getting harder to just bear with it. I'm so oblivious and dumb when it comes to stuff like this, so I'm really happy I can finally connect the dots.

(...)usually with a desire for pain with sex, one has a childhood of abuse, usually sexual. at a early age your were conditioned to experience pain and sex.

I was being molested by an older cousin of mine for 3 years before I turned 10. I never told anyone about that.

(...) this aspect will tend to draw sensitive and loving souls to you, not guys you want to give you pain (...) you mentioned how your relationships break own over your need of pain and you attract souls who don't like to give pain.

Yes! They all were very sweet people and every single one of them told that sex is too much for them to handle emotionally. I never could really understand what they mean as I have quite big problems with understanding emotions in general and they wouldn't explain their thoughts and just leave - so part of me believed it was just an poor excuse. My present boyfriend is the first one, who told me that he's giving me what I want to satisfy me, but it makes him sad, as he thinks I'm hurting inside and he's only intensifing it. He said what he does to me makes him hate himself. We were talking about it for hours and he explained in great details everything he felt and all his concernes. I think because he was crying so hard it really hit me and helped me understand it's a problem I need to start working on, because it's really affecting someone I care about so deeply.

(...)this shows both parents involved in your abusive childhood. it seems they had issues, likely violent, ad that you were made the scape goat, or rather they took terrier anger rout on you at ties .
this usually shows that your abusive family environment is generational. that is the abuse has been passed down thru the grandparents. as such this from of abuse is not recognized as abuse as it is just the way the family relates.

I often would describe to my friend our family-relationse as "Quite good roommates, who most of the time don't really want to have anything to do with one another and they always talk about unimportant, weird stuff and go on trips, where they talk about even more uniportant things...so at least it's sometimes fun.".

My father is quite cold person, who never shows affection or never told me he loves me, but he never rised his hand on me. He had horrible, abusive childhood, so I can understand why he's the way he is. He didn't even ever wanted to have a family, because he doesn't know how to take care of people, but my mom was very persistent about starting one. But I love him.
My mother on the other hand...well. She loves to make everything about her. On many ocasions she let me knew I'm the least favourite kid. Only she can make me feel like shi* in matters of seconds. Whenever I tried to express my emotions as a kid, she would let me know it's irrelevant. So I just stoped expressing them entirely. When I was 19 I was battling depression for a bit over 8 months. I felt extremely lonely and rejected. I was suicidal. I made actual plan how and when I'm going to kill myself, but I knew it's not normal, so I tried to tell my mom about it and her answer was "Stop with this bull***. What problems can you possibly have?! I have real problems. You have no right to feel that way". I saw I need to take care of this myself or I'm not going to survive next week. It has deepened my aversion toward her. I can think of quite a few times when she was physically violent toward me.
...but again, she's a very delusional person. A couple of years ago I realised that during one conversation I had with her. I saw she simply can't see her hurtful behaviour. So I decided to accept her the way she is, try to fix our relations (not the emotional ones...I just don't trust her anymore) but I want to live in peace and talk normally about stuff, so I forgave her, now I just don't pay too much attention to what she says and just live my life.
...And she had agressive father and very selfish, inconsiderate mother, who still constanly hurts her...so I kind of understand why she wants to focus all the attention on herself, because she was neglected as a kid and now looks for what they never gave her.

My mind just isn't able to comprehend how accurate everything you wrote is.

this pattern also can show you to be bisexual because of you enjoyment of sex.

I'm straight, but I've had a couple of one night stands with girls. Just because I was single, extremely horny and they were eager.

as what to do..... that is very difficult to say as it is likely all these abusive experiences are repressed as your moon is conjunct to orcus. your mercury is trine to Jupiter which gives you good intelligence and it might allow you to remember your past. the only suggestion is to seek counseling. or find a peer group were you can talk about your feelings.

That's the problem. I'm so scared of opening up to people. My boyfriend offered he'll go to the therapist with me to make sure I'm comfortable, but he doesn't know I was being molested as a child. It would break his heart if he'd ever found out. I don't want to hurt him even more. I think I'll need to find some group on the internet, because I really would never be able to talk about any of it with anyone, who knows or sees me.

Anyway, thank you very much. Sorry for such long reply, but I was just so excited that it just makes sense, that I couldn't stop myself from writing. I can't believe you actually saw all that in there somewhere. That's just...shocking and amazing.
Thank you so much for your answer and I'm so sorry for taking so much of your time. But what you wrote is really very helpful. I'm really grateful.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi SarSmooth

i'll just emphasize one point.... you need to talk these feelings out with another person.you boyfriend wants to help you with a therapist.....he could handle anything you have to say.....he has already stood by you.... you need to talk these feelings and memories out loud to someone....the demons inside you will weaken simply by you bringing them to light by talking.
I don't think finding a internet group to talk this out will work. you need to open up to another living breathing person.
you have already taken a large constructive step by replying with truth to my response, so the first step of your journey has already begun.

with love
rahu