Is it possible to have too much attraction in synastry?

Rydar

So a friend of mine that I find attractive has her birthday close to mine (She's a Sag/Cap cusp). I wasn't sure what to expect since it conflicts with the friendship in place. It turned out to be quite alot and honestly I've never had this heavy of a synastry with any girl before.

I haven't asked for her birthtime but it's still seems like enough to go off of. Thoughts?

Attachments

• jess.jpg
    jess.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

So a friend of mine that I find attractive has her birthday close to mine (She's a Sag/Cap cusp). I wasn't sure what to expect since it conflicts with the friendship in place. It turned out to be quite alot and honestly I've never had this heavy of a synastry with any girl before.

I haven't asked for her birthtime but it's still seems like enough to go off of. Thoughts?
not possible to create reliable synastry chart without birthtimes of both people :smile:

Baat

Hi, not looking too deeply into your synastry and being a beginner in astrology, I think I'm stating the obvious when I say that your charts are strikingly similar. I can't say I've ever met someone with so much similarity, I imagine it would indeed be an intense bond that could go either way. I've read outside the context of astrology that psychologically similar partners experience the most long term happiness. Maybe not fireworks or lightning intense sexual attraction? Maybe that would be part of it too, i don't know enough to say. I imagine it would be slightly uncomfortable for someone like me, who has so many hang ups and insecurities about the way I am. I don't know if I could truly be there for a mirror version of me because I can't even be there for myself.

Sincerely interested in what others have to say.

Rydar

Hi, not looking too deeply into your synastry and being a beginner in astrology, I think I'm stating the obvious when I say that your charts are strikingly similar. I can't say I've ever met someone with so much similarity, I imagine it would indeed be an intense bond that could go either way. I've read outside the context of astrology that psychologically similar partners experience the most long term happiness. Maybe not fireworks or lightning intense sexual attraction? Maybe that would be part of it too, i don't know enough to say. I imagine it would be slightly uncomfortable for someone like me, who has so many hang ups and insecurities about the way I am. I don't know if I could truly be there for a mirror version of me because I can't even be there for myself.

Sincerely interested in what others have to say.

Yeah so am I. I've also never seen any chart this similar to mine so I'm definitely curious to say the least.