Will i get my money back?

Sorrowful

Hello,i've loaned some money in a colleague he had financial issues to help him,i thought it was a trusted dude,but still haven't returned back my money,i think he uses my kindness,will i get my money back and when?

money-back.png

Almohsin

The difficulty of recovering the money is obvious. Mars is the ruler of money in the twelfth house and this indicates loss. Mars is also burning with the sun, and in the balance a harmful house. Better to ask for your money back firmly.
Sorry, I'm not good at it English:crying:

Last edited:

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hello,i've loaned some money in a colleague he had financial issues to help him,i thought it was a trusted dude,but still haven't returned back my money,i think he uses my kindness,will i get my money back and when?

money-back.png

Please note I am a beginner, so take my readings with a grain of salt.

First, we represent the money you have lent as the Lord of the 8th house - this is because the money you have lent is no longer yours, but is instead in someone else possessions -2nd from 7th is 8th, so Venus.

The Lord of 1st is also Venus, in which we run into our first problem - as you cannot be both you and the other persons money. I have chosen to give you Saturn, as the ascendant falls on the exact degree of the exaltation of Saturn - 21 degrees Libra, so we can consider him the almuten of the house (also has triplicity).

For this question, we would ideally see L8 retrograding (returning to you) and making an applying aspect to L1. In this chart we have neither - the only aspect is a sextile, which perfected the moment you asked your question. If you have not received your money yet, I would not count on it, there are no other aspects between you and Venus. The only testimony for a yes I can see is that the L8 occupies your 2nd house, but this could just be because it is effectively your money - now in the hands of someone else, so it wouldn't take it as a yes. We also find the south node close to Venus, which is a damaging aspect.

Unfortunately, it does not look like you will be getting your money back if you have not already received it back.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm going to take a different route here. I am going to say the querent is ruled by Sun in Libra since Sun is exactly conjunct the querent/rising point. So querent is in a weak place in terms of making things happen. However, I am not looking at if the money will come back to querent, but rather if it will be transferred into querent's personal money account.
The loaned monies are the 8th, ruled by Venus. What interests me is that Venus, ruler of the loaned money is in your 2nd, the ruler of your personal resources. That suggests to me that the money may come back to an account of yours directly, like Venmo'd or PayPal'd or something like that?
Not sure, so please keep us posted and I hope that the monies do come back to you.

leomoon

Moon in 4th foundation cj. Saturn sextile Venus found in YOUR assets house , so I think you'll get it but it will take a lot of work (Saturn) and be slow in coming to you.

He is Mars in the 12th house cj. Sun and seems to be hiding out or ignoring your questions if he can get away with it. Keep bugging him, and IS necessary, tell him, you'd hate to tell the boss or others not to trust him. :sad:

good luck, but keep trying and pester him for it, even suggesting a pay back plan (perhaps 1/3, then another 1/3 then the final 1/3) in different paydays or some creativity you can think of that might fit his lifestyle.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

I'm going to take a different route here. I am going to say the querent is ruled by Sun in Libra since Sun is exactly conjunct the querent/rising point. So querent is in a weak place in terms of making things happen. However, I am not looking at if the money will come back to querent, but rather if it will be transferred into querent's personal money account.
The loaned monies are the 8th, ruled by Venus. What interests me is that Venus, ruler of the loaned money is in your 2nd, the ruler of your personal resources. That suggests to me that the money may come back to an account of yours directly, like Venmo'd or PayPal'd or something like that?
Not sure, so please keep us posted and I hope that the monies do come back to you.

It's interesting you give it to the Sun, as the Sun has no dignity in the matters of the first house, but is in the position to act (angular).

Sorrowful

No chance to get money back till the end of this year? Dammit,should take this as lesson,not to help or trust people that pretending friendship.

tsmall

Premium Member
This is quite the busy chart. First, let's pin down the significators. I am using techniques described by Masha'Allah from his work On Reception as well as from William Lilly's Christian Astrology. They are remarkably similiar.

Both astrologers assign L1 and the Moon to the querent, L7 to the person who borrowed the money, and L8 to the money itself, though as you will see L2 has a part to play too.

Masha'Allah: (I am paraphrasing, not quoting. Yes means the money will be returned.)

1) If L1 or Moon apply to L8 or to a planet in the 8th then yes.

2) If L8 joins a planet in the ASC with reception then yes provided the planet in the ASC has some dignity there. (Note, reception requires an aspect, Masha'Allah would have taken an applying aspect by sign not just orb.)

3) If L1 or Moon joins to a malefic with reception or to a benefic in a strong place then yes.

Lilly: (Again, paraphrasing)

1) If L1 or moon join to L8 then yes.

2)If L1 or L8 join to a planet in the 8th and it is a benefic, then yes. If it is a malefic and there is reception then yes. If no reception then no.

3) If L8 is in the ASC then yes (classic emplacement.)

4) If L8 is in the 2nd and received it's possible.

5) If L7 or L8 are in the 1st or 2nd house with reception from L1, L2 or the Moon then yes. Without reception then no. (keep in mind, reception requires an aspect.)

6) If L1 or Moon join a benefic that has dignity in the ASC or a sign intercepted in the ASC then yes.

7) If L1 or Moon join to a malefic who has dignity in the ASC with reception then yes.

8) If L1 or Moon join to a benefic that is well placed in the 10th or 11th house with or without reception then yes.

As you can see, the two are very close to each other in technique, with Lilly spelling it out a bit more clearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, querent is Venus, which adds to the chart as Venus also signifies the money lent--they are one in the same, posited in the second house. Clearly the chart is describing the situation. Moon is co-active. The colleague is Mars, in detriment and combust in his turned 6th house. Notice though that Mars is escaping combustion, meaning what ever has been impeding him is resolving. Likely something to do with his turned 4th as that is the house the Sun rules. Mercury is retrograding away from him but will turn direct shortly and I have to wonder what that's all about...at any rate our borrower is going through some things but they are starting to get better. He's not quite out of the woods yet so it's going to take some time.

Meanwhile, if we follow our indications above, and look at the chart to see which aspects happen first, the next thing that's going to happen is that Moon will conjoin Saturn, with reception as Saturn is in domicile in Aquarius. That ticks a box for a resounding yes, since Saturn has dignity by both exaltation and triplicity (day chart) in the ASC and in fact can see the ASC by a trine.

If we follow the Moon's path we could check off more of those boxes but we already have our answer. The caveat is that the next aspect is to Saturn, which notoriously indicates delays, in 2 degrees/units of times. We could be hopeful and say months since they are in an angular house, that would be best case. Worst case, as Aquarius is a fixed sign, is two years.

hth
Tamara

Last edited:

Sorrowful

They guy has the money but delaying to return it back,cause he uses it for other cases.How should react you think? To wait more or to act quickly asking the money back?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Still waiting...it seems like a lost case.Self blaming about trusting wrong people.

It seems like it may take time as tsmall wrote:
We could be hopeful and say months since they are in an angular house, that would be best case. Worst case, as Aquarius is a fixed sign, is two years.

Patience is your emotional ally.

Sorrowful

You should act with patience. I don't really see what else you can do?

Yeah,i don't wanna push the situation,he will return my money back,we are talking with they guy sometimes,but i don't wanna get push him further cause he has this period financial issues.:innocent: Will wait and get it even with delay.