purpose of my life ?

chaitupicasso

Hello all i already posted few posts and got extremely very good replies from lot of astrologers here which i am thankful for them..

Whenever i post any post all i m posting related to my point of view.

But not according to what my horoscope so can any one let me know what my horoscope is showing in terms of positive/negative and in terms of my life..

Every one are born for a reason and what exactly my reason according to horoscope? With horoscopes can any one predict why we are here?

Is it possible to analyse the purpose of it with horoscope ?

FlfXe.gif

hFnc7.jpg

kimbermoon

RE: positive/negative influences are clearly shown in the chart by the planetary aspects, as per good or ill. Here we note: a major oppositional factor between Jupiter and the Moon [expansive emotional experiences, and perhaps overindulgence or excess in life] Then we find conflicting influences between Uranus/Mercury [concerning the mind and communications]as well as Uranus/Sun: identity, autonomy and independence. Jupiter/Pluto can represent deeply involved conflicts over religion, education or problems with socialization... Saturn with the Moon shows emotional repression or having difficulty expressing the emotions due to your emotional reactivity patterns...your Lunar Birth Phase can offer insights about that, with much attention focused on the past or with the parents...Saturn and Mars is often involved in relational difficulties, especially involving men, due to competitive energies and issues involving power and control...just some initial highlights noted in your chart. :smile:

waybread

I don't think astrology exactly answers the question, "What is the purpose of my life?"

For most of human history, people did what their parents did, or what their religions dictated. There wasn't a real sense of an individual human life purpose, and I think astrology reflects this.

However, you can look at:

1. The cusp of your 10th house (MC) and the 10th house generally. Today we consider it to be a career point, but it really indicates your vocation or calling in life as well as your public image. Look at the sign on the cusp (Libra) as well as the placement of its ruler (Venus).

2. The sun is your identity or sense of self. Its sign and house indicate how you must function in life in order to feel most like your true self.

3. The north node of the moon indicates where your growth lies. It may be consistent with other parts of your chart, or be way beyond your comfort zone.

4. The Astrodienst charts don't show this, but some esoteric astrologers believe that the location of your pre-natal solar eclipse shows what you are on the planet to teach others. Your pre-natal lunar eclipse shows what you are on the planet to learn. These points are generally close to your nodal axis but can be in neighbouring signs and houses.

Post again if you need help with this. But think of astrology as a grammar. Your sun is in the 9th house, so you need to gravitate towards horizon-expanding activities. In Virgo, you need to express your sense of perfectionism as helping other people to be their best. That Venus-moon probably says something about women; as reinforced by your NN in the 4th house of home on the cusp of the 5th house of children.

Then start thinking of how the different bits and bytes point to the same sort of picture.

You may go through life not knowing your "life's purpose." This is very common, for example, with people having Neptune on the ascendant or in the first house. This brings you back to your 9th, which also rules philosophy and religion.

Is your life really "about you"?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Life purpose can be seen in a chart, but its not just one thing. Life purpose changes over time and circumstance. My life purpose when I was born and for the first 230 years or so that my Sun was in Gemini, was simply education for an eventual career in the helping professions. During the next 30 years, while my sun was in Cancer, I engaged my purpose of helping. At the end of the 30 years my life purpose changed as my Sun progressed out of Cancer and into Leo, and I retired and started the next phase of my life.

YOUR life purpose is largely represnetative of your sun sign and your Asc and the house of your ASC.

As life changes you can see this in the major goals and efforts of 2ndary progressions. Life purpose and major goals change.

chaitupicasso

RE: positive/negative influences are clearly shown in the chart by the planetary aspects, as per good or ill. Here we note: a major oppositional factor between Jupiter and the Moon [expansive emotional experiences, and perhaps overindulgence or excess in life] Then we find conflicting influences between Uranus/Mercury [concerning the mind and communications]as well as Uranus/Sun: identity, autonomy and independence. Jupiter/Pluto can represent deeply involved conflicts over religion, education or problems with socialization... Saturn with the Moon shows emotional repression or having difficulty expressing the emotions due to your emotional reactivity patterns...your Lunar Birth Phase can offer insights about that, with much attention focused on the past or with the parents...Saturn and Mars is often involved in relational difficulties, especially involving men, due to competitive energies and issues involving power and control...just some initial highlights noted in your chart. :smile:

Thank you
kimbermoon.
Actually i am facing trouble as told by you..

1) I am facing troubles with women..I am starting well and in the middle i am doing lot of bad things and end up denied because of my behaviour..I am very straight forward and i don't like lying most of the times and i speak frankly people judging me as a bad guy .

2) I am more interested in politics also this may be because of the power..I want to do good and at the same time i like to be the one holding power..Is there any indication of this in my chart?

3) I m not like the one who was few years before i am very funny at that time people loved to chat with me and even though the relationship doent worked at that time but still there are lot of people who loved me at that time..

Now its complete opposite i am not that much friendly with any one and i m not at all doing anything expcept watching movies/ browing internet etc... No real time work..

4) I heard that this is saturn return for me so this is very hard time for me is it right?

Last edited:

chaitupicasso

I don't think astrology exactly answers the question, "What is the purpose of my life?"

For most of human history, people did what their parents did, or what their religions dictated. There wasn't a real sense of an individual human life purpose, and I think astrology reflects this.

However, you can look at:

1. The cusp of your 10th house (MC) and the 10th house generally. Today we consider it to be a career point, but it really indicates your vocation or calling in life as well as your public image. Look at the sign on the cusp (Libra) as well as the placement of its ruler (Venus).

2. The sun is your identity or sense of self. Its sign and house indicate how you must function in life in order to feel most like your true self.

3. The north node of the moon indicates where your growth lies. It may be consistent with other parts of your chart, or be way beyond your comfort zone.

4. The Astrodienst charts don't show this, but some esoteric astrologers believe that the location of your pre-natal solar eclipse shows what you are on the planet to teach others. Your pre-natal lunar eclipse shows what you are on the planet to learn. These points are generally close to your nodal axis but can be in neighbouring signs and houses.

Post again if you need help with this. But think of astrology as a grammar. Your sun is in the 9th house, so you need to gravitate towards horizon-expanding activities. In Virgo, you need to express your sense of perfectionism as helping other people to be their best. That Venus-moon probably says something about women; as reinforced by your NN in the 4th house of home on the cusp of the 5th house of children.

Then start thinking of how the different bits and bytes point to the same sort of picture.

You may go through life not knowing your "life's purpose." This is very common, for example, with people having Neptune on the ascendant or in the first house. This brings you back to your 9th, which also rules philosophy and religion.

Is your life really "about you"?

Honestly i am not able to understood your post can you tell me in a simple way.Not able to understand any thing :innocent:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Honestly i am not able to understood your post can you tell me in a simple way.Not able to understand any thing :innocent:

I think that Waybread answered your question pretty well. Life purpose, IMO, is something that you can see in your natal chart.

But its not something that somebody else can define for you since they don't live in your life. If you want a more simple answer you have to ask a more simple question.

For example, you have to say: "What are the areas that my chart shows me to have the best work environment?" Or, "How can I augment my interactions with other people to help me accomplish more in my life?"

These are aspects of life purpose that are easily answered and easy to make plain to you. Anything as vague as your question is likely to produce vague answers, though like I said, Waybread, did a terrific job.

chaitupicasso

I think that Waybread answered your question pretty well. Life purpose, IMO, is something that you can see in your natal chart.

But its not something that somebody else can define for you since they don't live in your life. If you want a more simple answer you have to ask a more simple question.

For example, you have to say: "What are the areas that my chart shows me to have the best work environment?" Or, "How can I augment my interactions with other people to help me accomplish more in my life?"

These are aspects of life purpose that are easily answered and easy to make plain to you. Anything as vague as your question is likely to produce vague answers, though like I said, Waybread, did a terrific job.

Zaratha actually i am not that much good in english ..
Actually i thought it can be predicted too because right now in natal chart one can tell how the past life is good or bad if i am not wrong so i thought the purpose of life is also can aso be calculated by the astros so asked that way :smile:

Ok as you already explained it these are the ones i want to know
"What are the areas that my chart shows me to have the best work environment?"
"How can I augment my interactions with other people to help me accomplish more in my life?"

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Zaratha actually i am not that much good in english ..
Actually i thought it can be predicted too because right now in natal chart one can tell how the past life is good or bad if i am not wrong so i thought the purpose of life is also can aso be calculated by the astros so asked that way :smile:

Ok as you already explained it these are the ones i want to know
"What are the areas that my chart shows me to have the best work environment?"
"How can I augment my interactions with other people to help me accomplish more in my life?"

Western Astrology tends to respond differently to predictions. Perhaps you really wanted a Vedic Astrologer to respond?

kimbermoon

You are in the initial phase of your Saturn Return, a process that will persist over the next two years: this is about doing a significant life review in order to move away from the past and into a new phase of autonomy and independence. It is about understanding the errors [misunderstandings] of the past and gaining new perspectives on how these continue to affect your present circumstances...it can be very difficult, especially for those still too immature to take on the challenge. Your personal relationship chemistry: the problems lie in the afflicting aspects involving the Moon, Venus and Mars; these relate to internal misguided emotional reactions [patterned in the past]; unrealistic expectations; excess and overindulgence in relationship matters; a need and expectation of being respected, admired and be 'treated as royalty', which can in turn make you rather arrogant, prideful and demanding; also your desire nature [Mars] shows that you can be overtly critical and perfectionistic in relating to others. These are internalized reaction patterns that need your attention and require some degree of adaptation and compensation on your part. Pluto in Scorpio is highly controlling in the search for Power, and this can be destructive in relationships as well [you want to be the one holding the power, rather than working towards co-operation and equality with others]. This does indicate an obsession with politics, as well, however your opinions and political leanings can prove to be incompatible with others: perhaps this involves a contradiction between the laws of man, and the universal laws of being
[relating to false integrity, lack of honor or religious prejudices that serve to cause vexation to others]. Your creative impetus of the Sun in Virgo is being affected by an affliction from Uranus [rebelliousness and non-conformity]. You are meant to exemplify the virtues of devotion, dedication and the perfecting of skills that can offer service to others, rather than being self-absorbed in your own needs and desires, although you seem to have the tendency towards being hypercritical and perfectionist in your manner towards others. Currently Saturn has been transiting your Pluto, a powerful influence demanding personal changes that will contribute to more positive circumstances in the future. Saturn acts to keep us in line, often creating necessary delays and personal conflicts, to avoid a depletion of one's resources, as well as ensuring that we don't expand beyond our current needs. :happy:

JUPITERASC

Every one are born for a reason and what exactly my reason according to horoscope? With horoscopes can any one predict why we are here?

Is it possible to analyse the purpose of it with horoscope ?
That's a matter of opinion chaitupicasso - some astrologers would say you can

but THEN other astrologers could disagree and say that you cannot!

HOWEVER

Most important factor regarding any natal chart is whether the time of birth is accurate. If you would confirm whether the time of your natal chart is based on medical records OR on the memory of family or friends that would be most helpful
:smile:

chaitupicasso

That's a matter of opinion chaitupicasso - some astrologers would say you can

but THEN other astrologers could disagree and say that you cannot!

HOWEVER

Most important factor regarding any natal chart is whether the time of birth is accurate. If you would confirm whether the time of your natal chart is based on medical records OR on the memory of family or friends that would be most helpful

Yep its accurate jupiterasc .My parents told that and if any one want he can do the chart with + or - 10 minutes..But my parents told it was my birth time so a + or - 10 minutes will be ok

JUPITERASC

Yep its accurate jupiterasc .My parents told that and if any one want he can do the chart with + or - 10 minutes..But my parents told it was my birth time so a + or - 10 minutes will be ok
Great - thank you for the confirmation chaitupicasso - most times of birth are plus or minus several minutes of clock time HOWEVER your time of birth wont affect your Sidereal sign of Sagittarius BUT+ or - 10 minutes COULD affect your Tropical ascendant!!

Minus 10 minutes from time of birth means Tropical Ascendant could also be Sagittarius... Check it out!

chaitupicasso

Great - thank you for the confirmation chaitupicasso - most times of birth are plus or minus several minutes of clock time HOWEVER your time of birth wont affect your Sidereal sign of Sagittarius BUT+ or - 10 minutes COULD affect your Tropical ascendant!!

Minus 10 minutes from time of birth means Tropical Ascendant could also be Sagittarius... Check it out!

The time is accurate 1-10 pm afternoon but if any one want he can check + or - 10 minutes and check my posts so that they can refer with my problems ..