Lunar Eclipse caused horrific nightmare?

Quixotic

Hey all, this might be a silly connection, but I just had another nightmare, this one being extremely different than my last nightmare. This one played more on my emotional fears. I had a dream where I felt like I had been possessed by a dark presence. The last time I had a horrible dream that woke me up; the SOLAR eclipse was happening. Now call me crazy, but I feel like theres a definite connection here. Being affected by these astronomical events is very strange but very probable in my opinion.

Please help me with your thoughts?

I will post my natal chart with prog. / transits.

Correction guys: I had both episodes RIGHT before both events occurred. Equally strange.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_03_sydney_20111210.42503.2921.jpg
    astro_245gw_03_sydney_20111210.42503.2921.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

gemini59

I think we all have a sweet spot in transits where the unconscious world begins to speak to us. I find that when the moon passes my natal neptune in scorpio (8th house) I have very clear lucid dreams and my ability to intuit becomes clear. I can hear my intuition. In my chart Neptune trines my natal mercury ruler of my natal 3rd house. By modern standards Neptune is ruler of my 12th house the collective unconsious. And the 8th house is about personal unconscious and psychoanalysis.

In your case, Jupiter, ruler of the 3rd house is in the 12th house of the collective unconscious. Jupiter may not be strong in its own right in Virgo but it is in mutual reception with Mercury in Sagittarius in the third house. Thus your sweet spot may be when mercury or Jupiter is active by transit. Too, Mercury is part of a stellium of moon and mars creating a lot of emotional and active energy. Sagittarius traditionally rules the 9th house of prophecy. Not to say I would call you a prophet but I would write my dreams down and observe transits by the moon:)

I suspect that if everyone observed when their dreams became richer they might observe that the moon has triggered something in their chart. Just sayin' :)

Hope this helps...

Quixotic

I think we all have a sweet spot in transits where the unconscious world begins to speak to us. I find that when the moon passes my natal neptune in scorpio (8th house) I have very clear lucid dreams and my ability to intuit becomes clear. I can hear my intuition. In my chart Neptune trines my natal mercury ruler of my natal 3rd house. By modern standards Neptune is ruler of my 12th house the collective unconsious. And the 8th house is about personal unconscious and psychoanalysis.

In your case, Jupiter, ruler of the 3rd house is in the 12th house of the collective unconscious. Jupiter may not be strong in its own right in Virgo but it is in mutual reception with Mercury in Sagittarius in the third house. Thus your sweet spot may be when mercury or Jupiter is active by transit. Too, Mercury is part of a stellium of moon and mars creating a lot of emotional and active energy. Sagittarius traditionally rules the 9th house of prophecy. Not to say I would call you a prophet but I would write my dreams down and observe transits by the moon:)

I suspect that if everyone observed when their dreams became richer they might observe that the moon has triggered something in their chart. Just sayin' :)

Hope this helps...

Thank you for your help. And yes, I do keep a journal of my dreams; i do have a history of prophetic or precognitive dreams. They used to frighten me quite a bit, but now its only nightmares that get me. Funny, as soon as I realized the the lunar eclipse was about to happen, all fear fell away and I realized what had probably caused it.

fullmoonlibra

I do also keep a journal for my dreams.
And I try to predict it through prophetic symbolism too. :wink:
For example, when big changes are coming up I always have tornado dreams.
The first time, I left home and started studying in a big city (I'm a small town girl), I met there my husband, and my whole life and whole life vision changed.
The second time, I moved to another city and married my husband. I met a lot of people and started a new life.
The third time, and that was previous week, I had the dream again...
But the problem now is, I don't expect big changes! So I hope it will not be something negative..

Neptune Rising

Out of interest, I know someone who asks or intends to find an answer just before they drift off to sleep, they set an intention or ask a question when their mind is calm while in bed before dropping off to sleep. They wake in the morning usually with an answer. I've been having vivid dreams lately, but maybe because my bed faces north/south, but I've actually found answers by asking questions while I'm laying in bed about to drift off - I go into a kind of meditation and ask the question.

:biggrin: