Trying to learn to read my chart.

niks1822

Date - 18 January 1992
Time - 6.35pm.

1. Sun is sitting in enemy house but Saturn is with him in own house so does it mean Sun will become neutral?

2. Jupiter in 2nd house in lagna and navamsha if I wear yellow sapphire will it also activate planets Mars, Rahu and Mercury in 6th house or will it protect?

3. Mars, Rahu, Mercury conjunction in 6th house will it create problems or will it solve? I understand this is the best place for Rahu and Mars but all 3 planets alone would be good in this placement but in conjunction is what I am unable to understand, Rahu will eat the other 2 planets so I am trying to understand what this conjunction means. And it's aspected by Jupiter.

4. Rahu in 6th house will not create problems because of the aspect from Jupiter but Rahu is at 15 degree and Jupiter is at 20 degree will that change anything?

5. Venus 27 degree is in 5th house lagna and 7th house in navamsha I understand in 5th it's a good position and 7th house in navamsha is friendly with Saturn, but the lord of the 5th Mars is in 6th house so the question is if I wear opal or diamond will it activate ill effects of Mars due to somewhat unfavorable position of Mars?

6. Moon Ketu conjunction in 12th House, I understand ketu is moksh and is in the house of moksh so if alone it's good but with lagnesh with it what will be effects like?

7. Venus is neutral in this lagna so will diamond be favourable?

8. Is Yellow Sapphire good for me? (Not going to wear with diamond)

9. It's said Cancerian's are very sensitive but I am completely opposite I am more like disconnected is it the effects of ketu and moon in 12th house?

10. Saturn is in own house will it be neutral? (Shani Mahadasha on going)

11. For example if my Jupiter is in 2nd house and I wear Yellow Sapphire will it activate 2nd, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th house? (The house he is sitting in, the house he owns and the house he aspects?)

Hopefully someone can help with this so I can understand my chart better.