Should I travel to this country with my friend?

lux111

My friend was assaulted when she was traveling a while ago, and has to go to Europe soon for the trial. She has a travel permit and can take one person; I'm thinking abut trying to rent out my house and go with her as support person for a month. I asked the horary if I should do that...

I'm Venus, My friend is Jupiter, the trip is Saturn.

I do apply to trine 'the trip' but there are several other aspects first.. would these be prohibitions or steps on the way?

I have a little dignity so maybe I have the possibility to act, but I'm also in my fall.. and not received by Saturn or Jupiter. My dispositer is peregrine Mercury (L2/L5) on the angle.. a traveler. Uranus on my AC speaks of the sudden and maybe rash nature of this idea.. but opposing stationing Mercury, might suggest the money isn't there for it.

Timeline:

Moon will square Mercury from the IC in a barren sign tomorrow morning, and its dispositor Sun is in fall -- the money isn't available yet..
Moon then sextiles Sun later tomorrow.. further testament to the same.

My (Venus') next aspect is a sextile to Mercury tomorrow, then Merc. goes retro the next day.
Moon will sextile Mercury in a couple of days as it goes retro, then conjunct Venus a couple of hours later.

On the 19th of October, I trine my friend (Jupiter), and on the 24th of October, I trine the trip (Saturn).

Merc.'s dispositor, Mars, goes direct on the day we'd leave, (the 4th of Nov.), and by then has dignity and reception with me, my friend and the trip.

Maybe this is a case of aspect showing opportunity to act, but the lack of reception showing lack of power

In the back of my mind I'm also thinking about meeting up with a guy there, who would be Mars.. On November 10 Mars and Libra would oppose at 15 degrees in our own signs although in each other's detriment.

I would love to know if anyone thinks there's enough potential in this chart for a positive answer

Attachments

• Should I go.jpg
    Should I go.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ElenaJ

If we just look at the trip, Saturn, strong by sign, it looks positive.
What is perplexing here is the approaching square of moon to Uranus on the ascendent.
Granted the Uranus position does reflect your sudden decision.
But is it also possible that you will have problems with your documents? Is your passport current, or do you need a special visa, etc? There are currently a lot of restrictions on travel due to the Covit crisis, concerning people arriving from certain countries, including quarantine on arrival. Are you all set with these restrictions?
As far as the male figure involved, he is retrograde mars in your 12th, and will receive an opposition from sun, ruler of the 4th of endings, in the 6th of health matters. So this connection doesn't look promising at this time.
And as you wrote, moon will square mercury of travel, documents, and your 2nd of money.
Mercury on 7th also rules your 5th of love, so again the male figure doesn't look like it would materialise.

lux111

Oh right, well as for the guy, my 4th is also his 10th.. So an opposition from Sun might be about government red tape.. I know you mostly can't travel between European countries unless for specific work purposes so he might not be able to travel: 12th = he has restricted movements.. Sun in 6th/fall = due to health problems or govt restrictions due to pandemic etc

I have a passport but I haven't applied for the exemption to travel with her yet. I know we would have to quarantine but I don't know if we could do that at home or not yet either..

ElenaJ

May I ask which two countries are involved? I live here and may have some helpful information.
I had a thread posted about a woman who asked about leaving here (Italy) tomorrow for the States. She just notified that Delta airlines advised that on arrival they would have to quarantine for 14 days, which would mean missing their connecting flight and the citizenship interview which was the purpose of the trip. So they've cancelled.
If you come here you would be in quarantine, with very few exceptions as to the country of departure. And from some countries you would not be allowed in at all.

lux111

May I ask which two countries are involved? I live here and may have some helpful information.
I had a thread posted about a woman who asked about leaving here (Italy) tomorrow for the States. She just notified that Delta airlines advised that on arrival they would have to quarantine for 14 days, which would mean missing their connecting flight and the citizenship interview which was the purpose of the trip. So they've cancelled.
If you come here you would be in quarantine, with very few exceptions as to the country of departure. And from some countries you would not be allowed in at all.
I would be coming from Australia to Spain, via Doha. The guy is in your country